Could Jow Forums take on a pitbull? All that lifting should help you knock out this beast if needed right?

Could Jow Forums take on a pitbull? All that lifting should help you knock out this beast if needed right?

Attached: BB952ED1-9D9C-44BB-88E4-C74A72875F9F.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Pit_Bull_Terrier
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is offering it your non-dominant arm then beating it, aiming at eyes, throat, testicals ass hole a strat?

No, the average Jow Forums looks like pic related they cant even knock out a 10yo nigger

Attached: A2BD82EC-8F5E-4A00-9C83-613CB4C32D14.jpg (500x333, 75K)

It depends. If pitbull is young it's of course an easy target. One kick would probably be enough for it to get scared and fuck off. If you actually wanted to kill it in that situation you would probably have to chase it hitting it multiple times. If said pitbull is real big full grown sized I would say it really depends on whether or not the pitbull sneaks up on you. If it sneaks and attacks your back, makin you fall over, it can probably fuck your neck up, assuming the pitbull is smart enough to go for the neck. If you can see the pitbull charging towards you, knowing its intention of killing you, assuming you're not a basedboy who freezes and doesn't react, you can probably counter its attack. Ideally you'd want to kick it in its head as hard as you possibly can. But pitbulls are fast tho, so maybe you would hit miss the head and hit the shoulder instead when it leaps on you. In that case, you have to be fast as fuck. Grab on to that pitbull, throw him on the floor, following up with a hard kick, or maybe a punch towards the eyes. All in all, I think it would come down to your ability of thinking fast, not being taken over by panic, and using decent fighting skill. Some nigger who's been lifting for aesthetics for the past year (like most fgts on this board honestly) isn't really going to have an advantage compared to the normie when it comes to fighting a pitbull. Not in the sense of sheer strength anyways. I don't know anything about pitbulls though, maybe they real tough.

after watching videos of these literal animal versions of niggers, the only weakness i could see them having once it's locked onto your arm/leg is its eyes. gouge those cunts in until the mutt lets go. then find a brick or something to finish it off asap

Attached: innocent pibble.jpg (377x412, 35K)

Easier solution:

>take out phone
>open map application
>search 'Panera Bread'
>drive there
>move into the white upper middle class neighborhood you find yourself in

No pitbulls. Easy.

The only way to handle a 100lb aggressive dog would be specific martial arts training to handle something like that, probably years worth. This is assuming that we aren't talking about pepper spray or mace or something.

When dogs play with a human they are using only a small fraction of their strength, because it's play. Just like how large dogs usually adapt their play style to handle smaller dogs.

My dog is about 50lbs and is at the upper limit of a dog that I could physically control on a leash if needed (when I got her from the pound she was super aggressive to strangers so I've held her back during her attack runs). If she turned on me, she'd hurt me real bad. A dog twice her size would maul me, possibly kill me.

Animals are stronger than you think.

when I used to carry a knife, I imagined I would sort of hold my arm out as bait, and when it lept up to grab it, I would stab the fuck out of its throat.

Dogs are fucking quick though and their bites are no joke. I had a pitbull bite me for half a second (our of fear) when I went to pet it (cause I'm a dumbass) and it managed to punctured the shit out of my arm and I was bleeding everywhere. Didn't hurt though, but if he was in full maul-mode, that would be a different story.

Im-fucking-plying. Those people are some of the worst offenders since they're the quickest to fall for the nanny dog meme.

I have.
Three times.
Was coming home and taking the short cut through a neighbors yard. Was high as balls and not having a good night.
Dog pissed me off and started to break it's chain while trying to get me.
I ran towards it in a murderous rage wanting to kill it, it ran away but my friend grabbed my arm and said Dude what the fuck?
I realized what I was doing and walked the path home and wanted to take another hit of the weed we were smoking.

Second time a large pit bull tried to attack my brothers small dog. I picked it up by the scruff of it's neck and put it in a headlock and screamed bloody rage at it while it tried to bite me.
It calmed down, I threw it onto the ground and it slinked back to where it came from.

Third time a pitbull had decided to leap onto my niece. I leaped onto it grabbed it by the neck picked it up and slung it onto the ground as hard as i could then dragged her away and chained it to a tree.

If the pitbull thinks it will have an easy time with you, that you wont' fight back, or is just bred wrong then it will kill you.
No matter how nice they are, they all have a hair trigger.

You're thinking of the squarely middle class, city hipsters, and trust fund kiddies. Well off white conservative types don't fall for that pibble bullshit.

I consider it more useful than a knife, but less deadly than a gun. Big cons is that it needs way more maintenance than my ak-47

This pretty much. The best thing to do (running isn't a great option since shitbulls are faster than you) is jam a fist into it's mouth as far as you can and keep it there until you beat the dog to death or it suffocates.

With a strudy stick, sure.
100% unarmed, I'd get hurt. The doggo's dead (either spread his front paws or grab and turn them upside down, the dog is disabled), but he'll get a bite in.
The safe way would be kicking it, but that's not easy with an enraged dog (which begs the question: why are we fighting a dog anyway?)

I'll take things that didn't happen for 800 Alex

If you know it's coming wrap your non dominant arm in a shirt or jacket and offer it as bait. Then use the fixed blade you carry on your dominant side (you do carry right?) to stab at the neck area hoping to hit something important. I don't want a dog to suffer but I'm not dying to it either.

they barely feel pain.
gouging its eyes out will do little. carry a knife, a taser, a baseball bat, some weapon to kill it before it kills you

I can just put my hands in it's mouth and bear the pain of being bitten while I break it's jaw.

I have the grip strength to just tear it's throat out.

I have the mental fortitude to remain cool and stick my finger up it's butt.

Why is everyone making a fight vs a 100lbs pitbull seem like something difficult? Assuming you are around 6ft, fit and weight around 195-200lbs the dog doesn't stand a chance. A man that big, pumped full of adrenaline can easily grab one of the pitbull's legs and just swing it like it's nothing.

People always make it out like humans are weak compared to other animals. A fit human male is around as strong as a male chimp of equal weight, it's just that our muscles are inhibited from exerting themselves to their fullest in order for us to have fine motor skills. This inhibition goes away when you've got adrenaline in your system, thought.

All these Jow Forums thinking they can actually take a pitbull on, a pitbull would fuck your shit up and then some your best bet is hoping you have at least 3-5 around you if not youre gonna end up in the news as another victim, and lifting weights dont make you a better fighter or a quick thinker.
>implying Jow Forums actually lifts though

Yeah okay retard go fight a fully grown pit and tell me how you do

Good argument fag

Just get a fucking stick and beat the shit out of them

In shithole countries like India there are gangs of street dogs that sometimes attack tourists the guides just say that carry a fuckign stick and beat them senslessly. Dogs are ultimately cowards

>In shithole countries like India there are gangs of street dogs that sometimes attack tourists the guides just say that carry a fuckign stick and beat them senslessly. Dogs are ultimately cowards
Those dogs aren't pitbulls. Pitbulls aren't just mere "dogs", they're different. They don't know fear and they don't know pain. There's videos out there of pitbulls being repeatedly hit on the skull with a metal bar and still not letting go of their victim. There's videos of pitbulls taking bullets and still refusing to go down.

could you just kick it in the ribs?

dont underestimate humans man, sure dogs could fuck up a human, but humans could kill most dogs, not easily mind you, but in a match up id bet on a trained fit humane every time

Being around so much pitbulls means ur 100% trailer trash

Kek
>dat functional gripstrength

Pitbulls are faster than you and have razor sharp teeth with a bite force of about 235 psi. Go fight one with that attitude if you really think it's that easy though.

If you grab a leg first, you win. Just never let go after that and swing it against stuff until it dies.

*tips fedora*

Because youre gonna be fast enough to grab a pitbulls legs, you think youre in some anime or something fag? The moment you try and grab its leg it will lunge at your scrawny all talk ass and bite your twig ass neck.

That's a massive If when you're going against an animal bred for fighting. Plus you're fucked if you still leave it's mouth open to bite you, and swinging it into things will likely tire you out before you do enough to incapacitate the dog. It's possible to survive/win though. I already gave the most feasible suggestion in the thread here.

This thread made me realize i should wear a knife

Depends on how fast you are when you've got adrenaline and other fight-or-flight hormones in your system

>Assuming you are around 6ft,
Opinion discarded, from this moment knew you were gonna say some dumb shit and you did gg

Reminder that nigger dogs should be banned

I own a pit and can confirm they don't feel pain, my lil nigga used to chew on metal.

You will never be faster than a fucking pitbull you retard

classic manlet cope

A gun?

Talking out of your ass dumb cunt. Got any numbers on how fast a pitbull lunges vs how fast a human could grab one of it's legs?

>talking out your ass
Yeah says the guy thinking he is faster than a fucking pitbull cause he believe so, Mr. stuck in anime world go fight a pitbull and come back and tell me how it goes you retard

>195-200
You meant 200+ right?

Attached: 1886970-Mark-Rippetoe-Quote-An-adult-male-weighs-at-least-200-pounds.jpg (3840x2160, 1.85M)

>Yeah says the guy thinking he is faster than a fucking pitbull cause he believe so
Never made such a claim, keep coming with strawmen bitch nigga

>6ft 195-200lbs
Obese and proud am i right?

Attached: fatfuck.png (209x349, 15K)

Bro you’re a dumbass. If a nigger has a dog, 9/10 times it’s a pit bull or Rottweiler. Same for Mexicans but add chihuahuas. White people either have labs, retrievers, collies or some kind of little shit yappy dog

Dogs are super easy to fight. Why do you think they hunt in packs and not alone? The only way they can win a fight is if the opponent is distracted by other dogs, so it can jump from behind.

Also, dogs never evolved to fight two-legged humans. Humans, however, did evolve to fight animals on four legs.

Just lock your arm around its neck and its fucking over for it. Or punch/kick it right in the face, aiming for eyes or nose. It will retreat.

Mass is good in a fight

Attached: Fedor-emelianenko-696x392.jpg (696x392, 51K)

How weak are you if you can barely control a 24kg dog? The largest dog I had was something like 55kg. Had no problem holding it and was dyel at the time. The current one has 40kg and is some kind of Tosa Inu. If he pisses me off I just ohp him.

>not just surrendering to the dog knot

Shove your finger up its ass and its game over no homo

as always you autist are overthinking the simple shit
you honestly think any dog stands a chance against a grown man? just fucking STOMP that shit, even manlets are skyscrapers compared to dogs
literally kick it, stomp it, if it wants your arm, grab it by the neck, hold it down, punch it, finger fuck its eyes if its you're really that incapable of fighting a fucking 4 legged 80lb+ (57-67lbs for pitbulls, because even god hates them) then you are literally weaker than a teenage boner popper, mentally or physically, in which case now would be a good time to start lifting. its never too late to make it

Dumbfuck, how strong you think a dog is because you strain to deadlift LMAO2PLAYT doesn't matter. Strength is irrelevant to land mammals when they are lifted off the ground.

>My dog is about 50lbs and is at the upper limit of a dog that I could physically control on a leash if needed

Sir, I think you accidentally clicked on Jow Forums. You want Anything's ability to pull you is going to be dependent on the amount of friction it can develop against the ground (exceptions for things like jet engines, that work by pushing against air, not the ground), which is going to be limited by the weight of the thing in question.

If you, with at least one hand securely fastened to a leash, can't hold back and animal that weighs a quarter of what you should, you need to kill yourself.

With all due respect I don't think you know anything about pitbulls

>dogs don't have fight-or-flight hormones and adrenaline
You have no processing power in that little brain at all huh?

Not him, but I've got a Bullmastiff and it's absolute hell at times if he decides he wants to go somewhere.

It will pull you about.

Yea, so which is faster? A fit human on those hormones or a pitbull? Hit me with some more asspulling about how pitbulls are so fast and humans are slow and weak etc.

Totally srs: stick your fingers in its ass and it will let go.

Wrong board for this suggestion, but get a face collar for your dog.

If you are overpowering any medium or large sized dog, the dog is letting you.

But keep telling yourself you're much stronger than a once removed apex predator, you'll likely never be challenged on that assumption.

No longer an issue, we're ten years past those kinds of problems. Just needed time and patience.

>grab its legs
This made me think, could you imagine grabbing its front legs from behind it, and just fucking wrenching them outwards until they snap or dislocate? Would it's anatomy be too strong to let this happen? Regardless, sniffing a line of angel dust while listening to grindcore before fighting should also help you a lot

Attached: 3b0cfb0607d9df9513acb69b58a743848a396d913ad0954820d4419672c49b72.jpg (900x517, 68K)

Mirin them striations

>implying humans aren't apex predators
How do you think we got here, buddy

Attached: 1450836217402.jpg (489x488, 34K)

Tool use and the ability to coordinate behavior for novel outcomes, obviously. You are in no way stronger than even a medium sized domesticated animal.

>How do you think we got here, buddy
Intelligence and then technology onwards, you fucking dolt. Physically, humans now are domesticated weaklings when fighting without weapons

Attached: 1525762260573.jpg (505x567, 37K)

Guess again retard. When nigs, poorfag whites, and Mexicans do it it's because they want a mean or tough looking breed. White folk in the middle class do it it's so they can defy the norm to try and prove that an inherently aggressive breed of dog is a gentle giant that loves everyone until it decides to slip its lead and maul the neighbors/neighbors kids/significantly less aggressive neighbor's dogs in their nice quiet community.

Attached: IMG_0548.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>implying the person being attacked by a niggerbull is actually fit
They basically depend on how their body reacts
They either get adrenaline rush and fight to survive. Then by all means they kill the dog even if they end bleeding everywhere and with possible broken arms.
OR
They get paralized and unable to react. They just basically have to accept their fate. Get in the ground, cover their neck with one arm and pretend to be dead and pray for the best.

Attached: 1488469363941.jpg (960x892, 60K)

ethnicity of this poster = nigger

Don't make me say it

Attached: Alan_Keyes.jpg (416x431, 57K)

Maybe

I'm gonna break all it's legs , smash it's head to the ground and shove my dick up his anus to show the dominance of humanity.

Regardless of gender.

If you're fighting an animal, you have to fight LIKE an animal as well. Engange your teeth, nails and body weight. I would body slam the fuck out of that dog into a wall

>Pic related

Attached: IMG_20180507_223207.jpg (4032x3024, 3.14M)

I think it's the problem with modern society
People aren't used to fighting animals anymore

This, you have to be fearless and aggressive, it's life and death.

I can I'm literally Bronson mode, minus a little smaller traps tho

Attached: tomghardybronson-xlarge.jpg (1280x721, 64K)

>this whole thread
holy fuck am i getting trolled or are people this retarded? A pitbull has 0 chance against a human male unless the fight starts with its jaws around your neck. Fucking stand up straight and kick it lmao. What is it going to do, jump fly at your neck? Nigga what.

People are such pussies today that they're too affraid to fight back.

>see pit charge
>no problem fit prepped me for this
>kick with tard strength
>range of motion only that of leg extension machine
>dog easily dodges
>pit lunges at ny now defenseless groin
>now finally have an excuse to /fraud/

DYEL

Um.... You know that obese starts at 30 right sweetie?

>A pitbull has 0 chance
Don't be retarded.
A pitbull has at least a 30% chance of killing a male human.

>A fit human male is around as strong as a male chimp of equal weight, it's just that our muscles are inhibited from exerting themselves to their fullest in order for us to have fine motor skills. This inhibition goes away when you've got adrenaline in your system, thought.

haha no

chimps have different insertions and origins which is what makes up the huge difference in strength, the same contractile force produces a much larger torque at the joints for them

>I've got a Bullmastiff
literally one of the biggest races. literally 2 times heavier than a pit

a pitbull for sure, especially one as you described as 6 feet and 200lb+. without a doubt a fucking pitbull, you are literally retarded

I remember reading somewhere that your best shot is to get some kind of grip in the neck area and then take the dog to the floor, either on top of him using body weight and length of arms to strangle it, you could also do it from behind

When I think about it I don't see any way how any non giant dog could escape a ground chokehold from behind

I reckon I'd be fine if it doesn't hit a major artery.

I'd offer my left arm and proceed to lift it into the air and slam it on the ground.

Pitbulls weigh like 60kg right? Shouldn't be too hard.

>60kg
lmao 30 at most

>I've never been close to a dog

A full grown pitbull must weight at least 50kg

Nope, I'd shoot a pitbull faster than a nigger with a crowbar, one of my old coworkers got his arm fucking obliterated by 2 pits and he'll never be using that arm the same again. No thanks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Pit_Bull_Terrier
kek
t. own a mixed pit galgo

Upper middle class white people love pitbulls. They’re basically not even black people dogs anymore.

My fucking 2 year old labrador is 30kg and he is underweight.

pit bull are not big dogs. they were selected to be more lightweight because bigger and stronger dogs would maul to death each other too fast to make pit fights entertaining

It has little to do with strength and more about natural agression and fighting instincts

Basically, low test beta males will be fucked no matter how many squats they do.

Don’t forget your much taller than it, so you can use that to your advantage and stomp on it

Those people smell like literal shit. Not even meming here. Like their pores are made of tiny assholes.

Pretty sure the bite force of a pit is stronger than most lifters. You'll need a weapon that'll kill it

I feel like you guys get all your information of different between from tv and movies.

I wonder how hard it would be to choke it to death with your dominate hand if you don’t have a knife.