You know that 90% of women are frauds?

You know that 90% of women are frauds?

Why do you still want to obtain one?

Attached: 4a2e52176225fdf9.jpg (1242x1216, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2XlXF2ETZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you may be overstating the cirucmstances

Attached: 43534589798.jpg (1024x836, 175K)

You fuckers are so confused with this Jew shit. lolzqp

>hehe I proved him wrong by posting epic pol memes xDD

You know that majority of them are plane looking and you would behave different around them without their fakery but keep lying to yourself

Can't believe I was staring at this girl for 2 months with makeup on.
I thought she was pretty.

Couple of months later, more and more make up, I felt sick seeing her with no make-up.

Attached: 1527009848313.jpg (640x720, 152K)

It's never a bad idea to ask "how can jewish supremacists benefit from this." Jews are the most wealthy and powerful race per capita in the world, by far

it took me a while to realize that these women weren't intimidating me.
they were frightening me.
there's some underlying complex there if you can stand in front of a mirror for a couple of hours, then right after take pictures of yourself.
you never ever knew what these women actually looked like, that's concerning.

now'a days, it's really fit women i am intimidated by. these are women who actually worked for a sexy physique. that's something worthy. everyone knows this but no one wants to lose their crutch.

It's not intended to be a joke. You are behaving hysterically

because being lonely fucking sucks

makeup might be the reason we have such hypergamous mating these days.

Jow Forums is a joke
>We are alpha
>Proceeds to worship women because vagina.
>get a leftover girl because you want children
>have children
>wife leaves
>Get enslaved into the child support system/divorce system
>Hey at least i contributed to the white race!
>kid is not even from him.
>dies and his bloodline along with him.

Attached: 1525276881798.png (373x309, 204K)

>MGTOW robot virgin good goy is offended because Jow Forums alpha males are confident about their chances with women

Attached: 1518366889242.jpg (800x695, 58K)

When will people transcend the need for flesh

I actually get very turned on by makeup, it just makes any woman hotter. They should be wearing it all the time every day.

We should subsidize that shit so that even femcels can look like tasty thots. Half a century ago they'd teach girls how to look pretty in home ec instead of butch-out.

you dense faggot. why do you want to be a slave for women so much?

Attached: 1520748585528.jpg (1851x892, 695K)

I'd fuck either of those girls

MGTOW goyim sure do love using bm/wf racebait...

exactly like jews...

What a concidence.

>not wanting to retire at 35 with lots of money just because you think that you have to please a woman unless you want to be branded as a failure
this will help you: youtube.com/watch?v=K2XlXF2ETZQ

Being with a girl doesn't make you any less alone. Someday you'll understand that.

if they are confident
why are they here?
Jow Forums as a whole is not suited for individuals like them.
Jow Forums is just natsoc larpers and underage people.
this is why they come here, because irl they are losers like the rest of us.
but online they are humanity last hope despite doing nothing.

someone confident will not waste time on us, posting mspaint comic in every thread and board he don't like.

Someone confident will not blame all his problem on the jews while pointing out that niggers blame all their problems on the white man yet he does the same.

Someone confident will not use the achievements of his race to validate that he is great because someone with the same color skin that him did something in the past.

But go ahead reply with same old fashioned archive comics that Jow Forums uses as evidence for their arguments.

Attached: 1520238901131.png (900x900, 38K)

go on tradcon, go marry a white woman and get financially cuckolded when she divorces you and takes half your shit

Attached: 1523340471637.png (826x890, 195K)

If you guys ain't volcel yet, then you ain't shit.

Attached: kek.jpg (480x360, 36K)

damn that's a truth

This is not the same woman. The moles are not the same and their eyes are not the same color.

Why did you crop the rest of the fucking picture, you faggot? It's my favourite damn picture. And you crop it like some sorta mong.

have you lads actually seen a woman in real life? this shit isn't a revelation, if you ever get close enough to one irl you can see all this fake shit. it only fools you because its on a computer screen. and why would you want to go for a woman who looks like that anyway?

i'm genetically programmed to want one, i wish i didn't care but i do.

Attached: 1525786756222.png (1080x750, 431K)

LOL you just roasted three quarters of Jow Forums

Make up is a huge waste of money. Why would I bother putting expensive goop on my face to wash it off later that night? At best it's going to take me from a 4/10 to a 6/10, doesn't seem worth it when I'm living paycheck to paycheck as is.

>don't wear makep
>men never look at me or acknowledge I exist

>wear makeup
>men make eye contact and open doors for me

Gee, I wonder why women feel like makeup is needed..

>Why do you still want to obtain one?
I don't, I know that women are corrupt parasitical beings by nature so I can't be emotionally connected to them. Women are just tools for sex for me.

Attached: 1527272296446.jpg (640x597, 85K)

>don't wear makep
>men treat me the way women treat men
hmmm

Attached: 1513226822150.jpg (250x251, 8K)

You must be a fucking dog if men treat you that badly for wearing no makeup. I've never noticed a difference either way, people are always nice to me.

>don't even know how to properly apply the simplest of make-up
>the only thing I can do is put on lipstick. How fucked am I?

>forgot a damned enter
Dammit

Do people really get bamboozled by makeup? I don't get it. It's clear as day to me whenever a girl is wearing a significant amount. The OP girl would look like a fucking clown IRL.

Attached: 1ezts8ku6hc01.png (231x250, 91K)

I never wear makeup. I'm 20 and get mistaken for being 14-15. When I wear makeup, I think it makes me look older and I don't like that. Wearing makeup also attracts different kinds of men than a lack of it. I suppose I'm lucky that I'm still told I'm attractive even without makeup.

Either way, I don't like how both genders focus so much on looks. I want to be loved for being caring, for cooking well and for my knowledge and helpfulness in my man's life. Not because I have long eyelashes

>implying jews dont want you to get married so they can help rape you in divorce court

I am going to start wearing makeup so people will stop treating me like a child. People think Im 13 so I hope it helps some

100% of women are frauds. 10% are better than the rest at hiding it.

Ugh get over yourself. You're probably mediocre (at best) with looks, knowledge and cooking skills.

Women are constantly being told how great they are. Look at yourself objectivley and learn some modesty for Christ sake.

And why so they want you to get divorce raped?
> I'm not getting married, user got married and look where that landed him

Holy shit you are bitter

Left is unironically better close up. If she ditched the aposematism hair and the nose ring and did a bit of exercise, she'd be qt.

>You must be a fucking dog
Yeah. Good guess, Stacey.

Those are pretty basic things she's talking about.. maybe you have low self esteem.

You talk about my look when my entire point was that people should care less about them.

Im married so Im not referring to myself, I know my husband loves me for more than what I look like.
Women focus on putting on makeup because guys are shallow. They don't have hobbies and only browse social media all day because very few men care about anything else they do. I read a book a day and have a masters degree in national security, yet no one cares about that because theyll just offend my face if I'm not pretty enough. A guy will date a 8/10 hairstylist rather than a 6/10 who's actually somewhat smart and caring. Then you're all surprised when those women cheat on you. They're low tier, apart from their looks.

And you are ignorant.

I know, men need to start wearing makeup so we can get treated special too!
oh fuck 2018 is all starting to make sense

If you were truly ugly makeup wouldn't make a damn difference. You must be somewhere between belltower creature and practice gf

>Me me me
Sorry not impressed. I've never been cheated on because I don't date that type of woman.

Why do you feel the need to get approval from people? I get complimented on my looks by some, and mental ability by others. What do I say? "Thanks very much"

That's it. Take the compliment.

to talk about women being fraudulent because they wear makeup is ridiculous. it's about as much "false advertisement" as OP claiming he has hobbies and interests when he meets someone. just because you refuse to work on your appearance doesnt mean others shouldnt.

Working on your appearance would mean going to the gym or eating better, not hiding how you look. Are you you this stupid?

Everyday makeup doesn't hide how you look you fucking sperg.

Are you this stupid?**** Typos are rad.

So are you saying it has zero impact on how you look? Are you this dumb for real?

Not at all, working on your appearance is a series of different tasks.

>cosmetic goods (washes, lathers, etc.)
>physical health (which this girl is obviously decent at)
>fashion decisions

if youre worried about masking how you look walk around nude you mouth breathing cro-magnon

still cute without makeup

Just go swimming or to a sauna or spa on your first date. Problem fucking solved

>painting your face is "working" on your appearance

dumb whore

They're just jealous as they do not have any means comparable to women's makeup, to make themselves desirable so that they could fuck around whenever they want and with whoever they want, the same way women can.

Holy shit, the one on the left looks like she could be Eggman's sister.

Women (men) aren't.

I'm another user but i'll answer your stupid post

>if they are confident
why are they here?
Anonymous free speech, being able to talk and express opinions without real life consequences. And that's exactly why the best users of Jow Forums left after that cuck of moot sold us out to every fucking corporation and government insitution.
>someone confident will not waste time on us,
posting mspaint comic in every thread and board he don't like.
No fun allowed? Having fun is not deemed confident by you?
>Someone confident will not blame all his problem on the jews while pointing out that niggers blame all their problems on the white man yet he does the same.
I'm confident enough to say most economic problems we are experiencing in the modern day and age in my country and in burgerland are caused by jews, and i'm confident enough to say niggers don't belong to our societies so should be deported, and i'm confident enough to do that in real life too, something i've done already.
>Someone confident will not use the achievements of his race
That's not what we do, that's what dumb people like you percieve, we use past achievements as proof of the potential of each race and culture, if niggers made nothing in the past, their potential right now is that, nothing.

Attached: 152801846467.png (500x474, 441K)

What gets me is the girls who'd look genuinely cute without makeup, yet still choose to cake it on and even the playing feild with the average ugly roastie.

Attached: 13763710210040.jpg (650x349, 52K)

confirmed A CUTE

>MGTOW exists because JOOOOOOS
>not because living independantly from women is better and more efficient for many

>tfw when gf is a 9/10 without makeup

exactly, if you were to see this girl in natural light out somewhere, you would immediately see the makeup. This type of look only works for cameras.

>Anonymous free speech, being able to talk and express opinions without real life consequences.

Jow Forums the board with ids and flags is talking about anonymity and free speech.
kek
is basically a heavy moderated shithole with 3 global mods.
is the definition of no fun alloweed
8fag board is not really that different just more autistic.

>No fun allowed? Having fun is not deemed confident by you?
>It's fun when we do it, but is left propaganda when others do it

>I'm confident enough to say most economic problems we are experiencing in the modern day and age in my country and in burgerland are caused by jews.

>We are the superior race but the jew man is keeping us down!!

Don't you know how silly that sounds?
it sounds exactly like the niggers you hate
Jow Forums really lack self-awareness
and even if that was true then you are not a superior race because if they are keeping you down.
it means you are inferior to them.

>That's not what we do
Jow Forums front page 24/7
>we are better that you and this are the reasons
>all that shit listed is the invention of other people who only share his color skin
>post made up bullshit
>some user call you out of your shit.
>resort to insults and drop the jew/leftie card on him
>Buzzwords everywhere
>resort to comics to put weigth at your null arguments
rinse and repeat.

Attached: 1501808079599.jpg (825x464, 43K)

>Working on your appearance would mean going to the gym or eating better, not hiding how you look. Are you you this stupid?

Yeah its like wearing a girdle to hide your rolls. Push up bras to hide pancake tits, tight fitting jeans or yoga pants to hide flat asses. Woman primarily use deception to improve their looks.

Well she takes the time to look like that. I mean fuck you never actually thought that shit was real did you? No? Well she didnt expect you to

I knew a pretty girl in high school that never wore makeup. She was smart, personable, kinda shy/nerdy, even had some nice tits. If I wasn't such a retard back then I would've realised what a catch she was.

AHAHAHAHAHHA FUCKING VIRGIN FAGGOT NIGGER WORSHIPING JEW

She looks fine without make-up what's your problem?

>plane looking
I think you have bigger problems.

Look, women aren't "frauds" for wearing make-up. If you can't maintain a relationship with one long enough to see her without her make-up on then you're just a failure. If you see a woman when she's not made up and you're not attracted to her anymore, then leave her and find another. Also, there are plenty of women who wear little to no make-up on a daily basis.

Just quit crying like a literal girl about how the mean bad women are tricking you into feeling sad.

Oh seriously, just fuck off.
You don't know shit about "mating." Just shut your dumb fucking meme-spouting mouth.

They can't keep getting away with it. Makeup turns 6's into 8's.

Attached: makeup.jpg (650x650, 74K)

or in this case 9's into 6's

She actually looks better on the left? At least it does for me

The girl on the left looks fine.
This 1-10 scale you idiots use is retarded and limiting.

Imagine leaving the night with right and waking up to the left. Can you claim rape?

Are you actually a child?
Your scenario implies that the make-up forced you to have sex with her. This makes no sense.

She looks like a fucking ghoul. I rather remain an incel then fuck her.

Muh sidez

Or in this, 7s into a 5

That's why you should get a 4/10 gf. They are honest.

Attached: 478025721.jpg (450x800, 91K)

Very nice cope, surely hot makeup girls couldn't really be ugly as sin underneath the paint