Official men-of-culture thread

How many of you robots here are bi-curious? and if you are, have you ever considered acting upon those urges?

>actual fagbots need not apply.
>confirmed bi-bots share your experiences.
>fembots please share also.
>chasers/closeted virgins be honest.
>greentext stories more than welcome

Attached: 1470898209317.jpg (1064x1600, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_massage#As_a_sexual_practice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not even bi-curious, just straight bi-sexual. I'm just really attracted to feminine form and the taboo of it having a penis just makes it all the sexier. Your picture is basically my dream.

I'm primarily attracted to traps because I haven't talked to a girl in like 3 years. But I'm not gay and actual faggots disgust me

Tbh I would 100 percent fuck a trap irl
But my chances are most likely zero

>bi-curious

FAGGOTS BTFO TO >REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Pepe Screetch.gif (516x402, 628K)

I'm not primarily attracted to traps, but the pictures of them on this board usually get me hard so I'd probs fuck one. DEFINITELY disgusted by fags though

>Tfw no waifu to share brown cock with

Attached: 44.png (800x1200, 765K)

fuckin for real though its part of that board, fuck off to there, we want to be sad
>tfw no qt goth booknerd gf

Attached: 1522358864565.jpg (1663x1247, 176K)

I wish i was. Traps have fantastic fashion that exploit all the cute and colourful fashion fetish's i have but the second i see the dick it does nothing for me and looks off.

Would I be considered Bi if I'm female and extremely attracted to traps? I think feminine features really attractive, but the thought of being with an actual girl is gross.

That sounds very weird desu

That makes you a "faggot" I think

that's probably because all girls can do is eat each other out, which gets boring. I don't think you could get a trap to fuck you, because from what I know they don't like to use their dicks(the ones I know don't)

>ywn be feminized by a female bot

I consider myself pretty bi-curious if not actually bisexual. As of yet I haven't had any sexual experience whatsoever, but I think there's about an 90 % chance I would fuck a pretty twink boy (or a trap).

Yeah, I know. Emo/scene boys were my gateway. Skinny boys with eye liner and nail polish are still top tier though traps are slowly getting more appealing to me.

>tfw ywn be a couple's little sissy

I think vaginas are pretty gross. Definitely not into going down on a chick. And yeah most traps I've talked to are gay. I guess its hard to find straight ones. I'm especially asking a lot because I'd prefer them to be dominant as well.
I don't want to force fem someone, but if they were interested I could share some makeup tips and the like.

Tfw bi but more liking to bottom than top

Attached: 1476899252175.png (339x348, 7K)

I don't think so, but I prefer guys personality wise.

Why tho? How does having something up ur butt feel good?

Ha, gaaaaay.

Also you're a fake god, I am the true God.

Attached: snapsr.com-99c26bdc059f0177f8e9ec8648202e48.jpg (640x1136, 160K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_massage#As_a_sexual_practice

Tried that, practically non-existent and comes with a lot of pain. I think bottoms are just masochists IMO, not my cup of tea

>it didn't work with me so there's no way it should work with others

Asked other fags especially ones I've railed that are into that stuff and they all tell me it is painful but it is "a good kind of pain", to this day I still don't know what that means.

I'm straight for relationships. Willing to fuck and have fucked boys in my youth.

It's mostly a mental thing. Knowing my small frame is being used as a cock sleeve for some tall manly guy makes it feel really good for some reason to the point of being able to cum hands free purely from anal stimulation.

25 year old KHV. I think i've always been bi curious and i would probably let another guy fuck me in the ass/suck his dick. I don't think i'd be able to be a top though. Nothing about fucking a guy's ass or having a guy suck my dick turns me on but the idea of being a bottom and being dominated by a guy makes me diamonds. Are there any other bi guys like this?

it means your ass hurts a lil but the pleasure outweights the discomfort

Being attracted to traps doesnt make you bi-curious, you retarded fucking snowflakes. It just means that you are straight and willing to fuck dudes that look like women.

I can see the wisdom of associating with the boipuss instead of the vagina, but I still prefer just jerking off.

Attached: mgtow.jpg (800x560, 122K)

only experience was with a guy at uni. we were out drinking and came onto me, ended up giving him a blowjob. well i say blowjob it was more of him holding my face in place against a bathroom stall wall and thrusting in and out for a few minutes. cum was actually pretty decent and the act of swallowing was hot.

i get cock cravings sometimes but only really interested in women right now. it comes and goes

i believe it's because men have a shit ton of nerve endings in the prostate, which a guy's cock essentially hits, which leads to a lot of pleasure. plus the feeling of being filled, what it does to you mentally etc.

So what does that make you then?