Ask a Chinese dude anything

idk what I'm doing on this site, I sometimes laugh at greentexts. Don't bother being racist, I'm rather desensitized by it lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 4.28.42 PM.png (1440x900, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLCRq0gGg30
youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you eat dogs

Why do asians suck the white man's dick so hard?
Do you guys have any self-respect?

Why do you fuckers bot and cheat in every videogame.

Mother love you long time? Long time?

Which part of China do you or your parents come from?

Knee cher fan luh ma

Huh dwo ruh shway

youtube.com/watch?v=eLCRq0gGg30

How does this make you feel, that people treat your race like shit

Why do you eat shit that makes you die of heart disease? At least dogs give you nutrients.

No I don't eat dogs myself, but maybe it's not too far off to imagine that different cultures view different things as food.

I can only decrypt the first message.
Chinks always asks whether you have eaten already, even if it is obvious.
It's like saying hello for them.

sucky sucky fucky fucky wonton

>Why do you eat shit that makes you die of heart disease?

I don't, I'm not an amerigoblin

Very funny and very original, saved for my seniors thesis. Thanks.

Holy fuck I hate cheaters. Absolutely. Sorry for those dipshits.

Seriously it's probably because of how much CS majors we have and how hard it is to get a decent job--lots of hack agencies can then hire them for cheap coding.

I'd like to believe so yes

Dad is from Northeast, Mum is from the south.

haha yea I just ate, thanks for asking!

It makes me feel sad, but obviously racists exist in every country. Lots of Chinese are overtly racist, and don't really try to hide it--and it's not that big a problem for them because China is a homogenous racial society.

Whatever. Point is, I don't eat dogs, but what is your dividing line between pet and food? Why is that line there? Have you asked yourself that question? Pigs? Cows? Hamsters? Deers? Elk? Penguin? Sharks? Dolphin?

Do you know Guangzhou (a city in China)?

I was born in Guangzhou, my dude

>Dad is from Northeast, Mum is from the south.

Are you me?

spidermanpointing.jpg

Can someone explain how the mindset of the average chinese tourist is created? I'm dealign with them alot and they feel like what you'd get if you combine young children with locusts then remove the soul.

They have absolutely no sense of boundaries, individual distance, rules, but don't realyl come off as malevolent either, it's like they don't know any better.

Different culture from a different time. Imagine your average redneck who never went to school for a single day from Georgia touring Rome.

Lots of these people, because of the cultural revolution, have a lack of education and have little sense of culture or awareness. They now live cushy lives because their kids make money and can send them over the globe, but that doesn't make them know any better. Lots of them were LITERALLY villagers. Like, no electricity, no running water.

Well then, how original.

Is the air really smoggy where you live?

>pic related

Beijing has gotten better, but lots of places suck. Probably gonna improve over the years just like London and San Fran did.

>Why do you eat shit that makes you die of heart disease?

The right and duty to eat a daily cheeseburger is the little-known 28th amendment Chang, if you Celestials so smart how come you don't know that? lolol

Attached: carls jr.png (777x437, 436K)

do you like the japanese?
is it true that the chinese have most websites blocked by their ISPs?
how did you post on Jow Forums?
can you prove you're chinese?
why do you all reproduce like fucking rabbits?

why are asians so dirty

>why do you all reproduce like fucking rabbits?
>implying

What's it like living in the 19th century Jack London

How is the food like in China? Is it cheap? Does it taste good?

google gutter oil. you will never want to eat chink food again.

1. what the fuck are you idiots trying to achieve in the south china sea? nobody is ever going to recognise your preposterous 9-dash line. why waste so much money and time? do you honestly think you can take on the entire world and win?

2. how do you feel about Taiwan?

3. how do you feel about Beijing encroaching on Hong Kong's autonomy?

is it true that in really gehtto parts of China it is common for gangs to have kungfu fights in the street

Not him but yeah it does. Pic related is probably one of the tastiest dishes I've ever had, simple but really good.

Chinese food is far tastier than Japanese or Korean food

Attached: qiezi.png (275x183, 116K)

LOL

But seriously, US needs to fix their diet for their own good.

Japanese.... We have quite a bit of history with them. Most of my resentment is held towards their government and people in denial over the atrocities of the Sino-Japanese war.

Some, but not all. I have a VPN that lets me write my captcha or I couldn't post, but I can read Jow Forums without it.

Why would I role play being Chinese lol

It's complicated. Chinese families are heavily sexist, so they will try for more children in hopes of a son over a daughter. More children in a farming society also means more production for the family, and more heritage for the family line. The birth rate is actually slowing down due to the high costs of raising posterity, and soon China will not have laws prohibiting reproduction.

SCS is rightful chinese clay

taiwan is rightful chinese clay

HK is rightful chinese clay

taiwanese are massive weebs and hkers are white worshipping race traitors. Both should be put into camps in the Gobi and left to rot.

Cheap, but some are unsafe. Good Chinese food (though some may not be so clean) will blow your fucking brains out. Try it in China sometime.

Google the heart disease rate in America, you may never want to eat a burger again.

>Google the heart disease rate in America, you may never want to eat a burger again.
lmao buttmad china man. as disgusting as some americans are we would never do anything close to gutter oil

Good. White pigs should stay the fuck out.

So what you're saying is it's only worth visiting if you have money?

How does it feel being 1 in a billion

Or make it yourself, Chinese food is actually not hard to make once you make an effort.

>It's complicated. Chinese families are heavily sexist, so they will try for more children in hopes of a son over a daughter.

Look at this guy who fell for the egalitarianism pill of course they do, guys can do anything, women are just good at whining and spending mens' money unless they're getting smashed and having babies

Maybe I can subsist solely on Asian pussy.

... knowingly

Yes it is true that quality control in China is poor and that the country has too many sociopathic maniacs trying to fuck everyone over, but that doesn't mean that they don't have good recipe ideas.

Because China can. Because China is strong so it can project power into the areas surrounding it, just like America can basically turn the South American countries into fruit slaves. I'm not saying it's ethical, I'm not saying it's right, but China does it because China can. Who cares if nobody will recognize it? Is it better to have it and let the world criticize you over it, or is it better to lose it and have the world kiss your ass?

Taiwan will fade into obscurity once China becomes stronger, but right now it is virtually guaranteed by the US as it is a good buffer and a zone of democracy that US would like China to have.

The encroachment was bound to happen. What would US do if a part of Florida was heavily Communist and wanted to succeed from the states? Would the US let them? Of course not. Lots of questions can be answered yourself if you just put yourself into another people's shoes.

You can go to Japan, they're already an American vassal they have to bend over for Big American Cock whether they like it or not.

lol no, the government presence is overwhelming and everyone is too tired to fight. It's not compton where you have guns and shit.

I'd take gutter oil over slavery anyday.

Absolutely. Notice nobody in this thread says bad things about Chinese food if they've been to China? Unfamiliarity sprouts ignorance.

But Taiwan has been an autonomous nation for a very long time and they are seperated by a pretty large span of ocean.

>I'd take gutter oil over slavery anyday.
lmao what is this even supposed to mean what a moron

Trust me having a racist population is probably for the best. I'm from the UK and it's a complete shit hole right now.

One in 1.4 billion, actually Feels just fine.

Yeah but does it matter when might is always over right? Why does the US have military bases in the middle east? To "help"?

You obviously don't like China, and to be honest I don't like you very much. I'll give it one last try.

Every country does shitty things, and China does some shitty things. But dismissing achievements over mistakes that a few evil maniacs make is a tiring way to live your life, as you may or may not find out one day.

Do Chinese people exercise? I've heard that most of you don't.

My wifes from taiwan and she hates china with a passion. How dp mainland chinks feel about taiwan chinks?

Taiwan is a stone's throw away from the mainland. You should try looking at a map some time.

It is kinda more complicated than that if you know more, even if you are sympathetic to the Taiwanese position.

Ultimately it comes down to a question of power, I get why people shilling for Taiwan make the argument that they should be/are already independent, just as the other side does the whole Taiwan is , was ,and will always be an unalienable part of CHINA thing.

Neither is fully true, neither really matters, if China keeps GROWING LARGER they'll be able to do what they want, if everybody starts freaking out and goes full Eight Nation Army on them before they get too strong well then Taiwan will get to be independent and a lot more than that will happen.

China cannot take on the entire world and win. No other country does this with territorial waters.

The entire world has agreed to a universal limit of 12 nautical miles. Why does China think it can be the exception? I do not comprehend.

And the US can take literally anything in the world, but it doesn't

>The encroachment was bound to happen

Yes but don't you think it's bad? Isn't Hong Kong objectively better off with full autonomy? Why do the Chinese people support the Chinese government in this action?

Seems like the women would be easier in China than Japan.

I think Chinese people exercise an OK amount.

Not surprising that an island that wants to succeed hates the mainland, lol.

>You obviously don't like China, and to be honest I don't like you very much. I'll give it one last try.
>Every country does shitty things, and China does some shitty things. But dismissing achievements over mistakes that a few evil maniacs make is a tiring way to live your life, as you may or may not find out one day.

enjoy your gutter oil :)

They can eat shit.

>I think Chinese people exercise an OK amount.
What does that mean? From what I've heard you guys walk a lot but rarely do anything more than that. How true is this?

Of course China can't take over the world. China thinks it can be the exception because it claims to have ownership over islands in the South China Sea, just like the US has ownership over Hawaii. Personally, I don't care. This thread already has too much politics for my taste desu

The majority of students like playing basketball or another sport. The biggest bane of exercise in China is the pressure of academics, which leaves the students with LITERALLY no time to exercise.

China's diet is naturally on the slimmer size, so even with lesser exercise we probably have less health problems from food/lack of exercise.

>Isn't Hong Kong objectively better off with full autonomy? Why do the Chinese people support the Chinese government in this action?

Strong nationalism. When your country is as nationalistic as China is, too much contact or sympathy for foreign countries or foreign ideologies is considered a form of treason (communism is conveniently excluded from this, admittedly the CCP no longer has a junior relationship with the Russian or any other communist party means that it makes sense somewhat).

BTW strong anti-American sentiment in South Korea has the same explanation. South Korea is not fully sovereign and the US is far too powerful in their relationship, so from a nationalistic POV that makes them the enemy, no matter how sensitive or respectful they try to be, American power and the perceived subordination of South Korea by itself makes it a bad relationship in this view.

Where can a Korean boy get a stronk independent Manchu gf? I know you're hiding them motherfucker, I'm on a one-man mission to repopulate the Jurchen population.

Goddamn it, just gain the mandate of heaven LUL

Do you have an Xbox? Want to play some vidya?

I play PC games mainly lol, actually don't have an xbox. I buy NDSs for pokemon games and that's it. Jow Forumspcmasterrace lol

How you doin?

bsbYyyt

Attached: 8DB5173C-C5BB-4357-8F6B-86FCA1022132.jpg (654x638, 375K)

Does average Chinese person consider English to be football hooligans?

Attached: 29920654-7DF7-4093-A8CA-B6074AB1E5C6.png (579x536, 27K)

But the US does not claim sovereignty over the entire span of ocean between the mainland and Hawaii, that's a huge difference

Thatcher should have been hanged for treason when she gave back the island, the spineless cow. I would have parked the Royal Navy off the coast of Hong Kong island and dared Deng to take it

I mean, china DID essentially kick them put of their position of power in the UN by using their weight and if it wasnt for thr commies they'd have far more global influence. Also, you guys have the audacity of telling a self identifying nation that they're not a real country, just an island that's owned by them.

LOL, maybe strong football fans. The majorities probably don't give a flying fuck.

Sup bby

China has declared war against the US in the past and it has gone OK actually. Of course, in terms of Naval strength, nobody can compete with the US.

i think i might actually kill myself.

Attached: EE916A76-3428-4860-B89B-E2225993D187.png (222x394, 34K)

>China has declared war against the US in the past and it has gone OK actually.

AFAIK China has never actually been at war with the US unless you count the campaign against the Boxers, and in that war much of the Chinese military was basically twiddling their thumbs and not even doing anything because the Chinese generals thought the Boxer campaign was both stupid and immoral even if they couldn't openly say so given the political climate at the time and the fact that the Court supported them

Suicide is punishable by death, so be careful.

Both in Vietnam and Korea it was basically China and US duking it out

Sinophobia - OP is this accurate

Attached: chrome_2018-06-06_22-02-18.png (979x802, 108K)

A war with China itself would obviously be prosecuted far differently though. Vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0

I dunno lol, that's like asking a white texan if White phobia is accurate.

Man nothing makes me want to end my life more than military simulation videos. Seriously. Don't care who wins, all of them are just so unbelievably stupid.

Imagine how much stronger the UK would be on the world stage today if they'd had the balls to declare Hong Kong Island an integral part of the union and granted full citizenship to the population.

I just ran the numbers they would have added 15% to their economy and population compared to where they are today. They'd be almost the size of Germany. GDP per capita in HK is actually higher than in the UK.

lol no take backsies.
But legally it was a lease, and trust me, if there was any other way Britain would hang onto that land that they "earned" with dear life.

In what world do 'asians' suck westerners dick? Stop comparing jungle asians from se asia with northern east asians. Here is a history lesson for you :

1) The Chinese expanded westward during Bronze Age and pushed Caucasians / Indo-Aryans out of Central Asia
2) Mongols / Genghis Khan invaded Europe
3) Japanese Russo War
4) World War 2
5) Korean War
6) Vietnam War
7) Current rise of China and the efforts of the US / West to try to stop this
etc etc etc ...

LEL @ this user thinks some black dude knocking some white guy in the back of the head for his wallet is 'fighting the man' ...

what area in asia has the hottest women?
any fetishes?
How old are you?
are you racist? hate blacks or whites?

Attached: 28ASAPJP-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 31K)

Dunno, Chengdu is often said to have a lot of hotties.

I'm a little on the dom side, but nothing heavy.

I'm not racist, no.

Only the New Territories were on a lease. Hong Kong Island and Kowloon were ceded to Britain in perpetuity.

When the lease was almost up Deng called Thatcher to Beijing for a meeting and basically told her he intended to resume sovereignty over the entire place when the 99 years was up, not just the New Territories, and if she resisted he would invade. She reportedly had the flu at the time and couldn't be bothered arguing.

Also, I'm 21.

You're right, actually. But it was probably perceived to cause more trouble than it was worth to the British, so they gave the territories back.

You will be when a pack of tar devils rape you and beat your skull in.

phew lad

hopefully I won't then.

Until the Sino-British declaration was signed, Hong Kong Island was technically British "in perpetuity" though.

Until the 1990s, China didn't have any ability to strike the British mainland, so Britain could quite credibly have threatened to attack mainland China in retaliation for any invasion of Hong Kong.

Ultimately Britain handed over China because it valued trade relations with China more than the value of Hong Kong to Britain and the rights of Hong Kong residents in any case, so it's an academic and ultimately not particularly useful question to ask.

If Britain had refused to negotiate over the question of Hong Kong, what would have most likely happened is that China would have waited until around the year 2000 and then invaded by which time Britain was no longer in a position to even theoretically go to war with China and it would have been over within a few days.

In a way, this means that Britain may have made the moral as well as expedient choice by handing the city over: if they'd have had to give it up in the end anyway, why bother fighting a useless battle? At least this way they got one country two systems and even if the Chinese are flouting it, Hong Kong is probably a freer place today thanks to the deal than it would have been if the Chinese had ultimately invaded and probably changed the social system overnight.

>it was probably perceived to cause more trouble than it was worth to the British

Yes it was, I'm just ruminating over how terrible a mistake that ended up being. British Hong Kong was truly a marvellous place, I was fortunate enough to visit it many times before the handover. Such an interesting mix of Chinese and Western culture. And now Beijing is slowly but deliberately destroying it.

We're run by faggots these days. How about keeping Hong Kong and not letting them have free immigration?

Very true. Doubt the British had options, now that I read a little more about it.

Honestly always thought it to be a lease over the whole thing. Very interesting.

if GDP per capita is higher in HK than in the UK why do you think they would flood the UK with migrants?

>Huh dwo ruh shway

drink a lot of hot water

not even chinese and i know that one lulz

If you're smart and hard-working you can have a better life in the UK than Hong Kong, even with the Muslim immigration and racism memes (less pollution, more space, less stress)

That said there are a lot of other places Hong Kong people like emigrating to anyway like Canada and Australia

Hongkong is not pleasant to live in if you are below average though. The GDP is heavily skewed by the ultra rich.

Within the next 50 years, literally hundreds if not thousands of skyscrapers in China will come crashing down due to unregulated building using shoddy materials, making 9/11 look like a joke.

Right now the ratio of working age population to non-working age population in China is 5-1. Within just a few decades this will be 2-1, initially popping the housing bubble and eventually creating ghost cities with an economic depression that will leave Japan's 20-year stagnation for dead.

There are only two ways to become economically prosperous, it's simple: Either increase outputs, or increase efficiency.

The projection for the number of worker outputs is bleak, as described above. China has exhausted it's output boosts, which began with the opening of the economy in the 1980s, continued strongly with the shift of manufacturing for western countries from Japan & Korea to China, and will terminate with the collapse of the real estate bubble currently ongoing which is the government's way of keeping up 'growth' (MORE houses for LESS population spells DISASTER). The manufacturing has been dwindling for a long time now as China becomes a middle income country while SE Asia and Africa become more appealing, but because that is the source of China's prosperity, they will fall into the middle-income trap many other countries have fallen into.

In all that time China's efficiency improvements have been fuck all, and there's no hope in sight given the structure of China's political system which doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon. One way forward would be adopt a free market policy, but the SoEs are the only way they have any semblance of control over the country. They like to give the impression that China is headed by a powerful government, but the reality on the ground is that it's so free and chaotic you could mistake it for a decent country - if not for the occasional random crackdowns done to keep a lid on things.

How does this all make you feel?

China never would have invaded the Island if it was granted full membership in the union rather than just treated as a colony with subjects. Invading the metropolitan UK would have meant nuclear retaliation and NATO support. Also the constant threat to 15% of the population and GDP may have motivated the UK government to maintain the armed forces to a greater degree than they have.

Yeah also I heard that the deep state was running the US and Soros was essentially manipulating the government. Controlling elections and losing to Donald Trump on purpose. All 56D underwater waterloo chess.

Did you know that the earth is flat? I didn't believe it at first, but then I realized that the sphere cucks are just globalization shills powered by the Nazis of the Illuminati. Scary stuff.

LEL @ this user who thinks HK's wealth comes from Hong Kong itself and not its proximity as a business hub to China.

CHINA : No business can be done with anybody from HK
HONG KONG : Oh shi-

Eh, I suspect the China crash will be not as apocalyptic as a lot of its enemies are hoping, and not as soft a landing as the Chinese would like.

Basically China might actually never become #1 but they are still going to be an important force in the world. We're going back to the 1600s, when there were geopolitically significant powers in every part of the world. Hell even the Turks are coming back.

Goa was an integral part of Portugal and Portugal was in NATO but in its struggle with India Portugal was left on its own.

AFAIK there's actually a clause in the NATO founding documents that states that the alliance doesn't get involved in fights over territory outside of the North Atlantic, Portgual was hoping for backup but didn't get any