400 calories

>400 calories
>22g carbs
>10g of fat
>30g of protein
>filling as fuck

Is egg fried cauliflower rice the god-tier food?

Attached: Screenshot_20180508-215117.png (1440x2560, 3.06M)

>22g carbs
Stay small my friend

Your numbers are full of shit.

How are you getting 30g of protein mostly from eggs while only having 10g of fat? How is a rice dish only have 22g of carbs, especially if it's also mixed with a vegetable.

Rice that's made out of cauliflower.

Ya nincompoop

It's possible to get 30g of protein from egg white. That's a cup of liquid egg white. Or more than a cup. Fucking retard. Head over to /ck/ and learn about food, you chicken tendie mayo dipping incest fucknutz

All you faggots that care about your vegan macros and limiting carbs are small af. You should worry more about actually lifting

Attached: 1525204983676.jpg (720x960, 62K)

>Head over to /ck/ and learn about food
I went there once, wanted to learn some cool recipes and shit, turns out its just a bunch of literal planets drooling over donuts and fried food.

What if I told you, that people get their carbs from vegetables if they are cutting.

Not once did this guy mention hes getting big

It's got prawns in it as well, look closely retard

True, sometimes they come up with the greatest ideas, it's how I learned to mix cold OJ and vanilla protein shake to make a healthy orange julius

sorry, I didn't know we were counting food-of-the-month at Trader Joes as regular ingredients.

Why am I doing investigation work for this retard if he's asking us the questions? He should be giving us every detail of his no-gains meal if we should bother putting an ounce of effort into giving a hoot.

Wanna know another food recipe, OP?
Chunk of meat + vegetables
More protein and less carbs. And if you want more carbs, then add any low GI carb: sweet potatoes, more veggies, tortillas, non-faggot rice, etc.. Easy as that.

Seek help before you murder suicide

Seek help before buying rice made of cauliflower

Ill never buy that shit. Cauliflower is rank. I buy broccoli rice

>buy cauliflower
>blend it

Wow that was hard

why do you call finely shredded cauliflower "rice"?

Seek help.

You're gunna be buying yerself a black eye if you keep going, kid.

I'm sure you're fun at parties.

If you ever got invited

Yeah, maybe I should consider cauliflower-nacho dip next time I host. Or bust through the door with a hot bitch in one arm and a 18-pack of cauliflower beer fresh from an obscure brewery in San Francisco.

>low GI carbs
stay small

real man eat fruit and drink honey, miss me with that low GI broscience

>honey and fruit

Bullshit, nigger. I know you mean smash down pizzas and burgers and wonder why you won't be ready for summer.

Ill never buy that shit. Cauliflower is rank. I buy BROccoli rice

Imagine thinking glycemix index is in any way relevant when it comes to how carbs affect your body composition.

>high GI carbs increase blood glucose levels fast, but then have them lowered fast as well
>low GI carbs increase blood glucose levels steadily and takes a while to peak, blood glucose levels only go back to normal after a long while

lurk more brainlet

Attached: 1270233109225.jpg (367x451, 21K)

Keep eating enough high GI/Insulin carbs and enjoy your diabetes. That insulin resistance will then effect how carbs determine your composition.

You're fine eating them in moderation, though.

>diabetes
Not a concern in real lifters except for T1D in which case no matter what your diet is you are fucked.

>insulin resistance
insulin resistance is obtained when accumulating fats in the blood and tissues, not when you eat carbs lmao

There's a reason why peopel who go on keto diets, the first time they eat something with carbs, their insulin skyrockets.

>OJ
>healthy

>Not a concern in real lifters
You can't prove that. Even so, it's probably because they generally still eat healthier than the typical diabetic, as well as exercise.

>insulin resistance is obtained when accumulating fats in the blood and tissues, not when you eat carbs lmao
No, it's resistance to insulin from foods because you've been getting too much of the hormone from your shitty high insulin-raising foods. You literally built a tolerance to insulin but the sugar is still in your blood, but without the insulin it's not getting stored properly.

>There's a reason why peopel who go on keto diets, the first time they eat something with carbs, their insulin skyrockets.
Their insulin skyrockets because they aren't resistant to insulin like diabetics are.

Nah nigga, you just went gay.

Let me guess 16 years old? 18 year old? Eat your veggies nigga, gotta be all meta about it.

Ya God dam baby dick

>what is a low carb diet?