Islam for incels?

For those of you struggling to find a woman, why haven't you considered Islam? What's the issue preventing you from converting and what is there to lose at this stage?

White converts, and converts in general, are pedestalized by Muslims. They're celebrated. Many males will approach you to marry their virginal 16-year-old or 17-year-old (or 18 depending on the jurisdiction) daughters. Further, males are truly in charge under Islamic law and customs -- only males can initiate divorces (by uttering "I repudiate you thrice -- talaq); a female reaches paradise through total obedience and submission to her husband, this is the only guaranteed means of reaching what's called "Jannah"; women understand their role and are ready to be controlled and dominated; female converts are zealous and overcompensate by behaving in a servile way while non-converts are simply raised properly.

There are numerous white female converts in America and Europe, particularly the UK. In fact, there's a surplus of white female converts and most are rejected by non-white Muslim males. For non-converts, Russian or Bosnian girls are pretty close to white. Some Berber-Arabs are very cute too.

The advantages of Islam are too substantial to list. You'll instantly gain status and standing within your Islamic community, you'll have a wife or wives and you'll be invited to attend numerous functions. You will be viewed as a prop almost initially, but over time you will come to be respected. Convert, take a wife, marry her religiously, put her on welfare and start producing kids.

Attached: 5bf1809ab826139a8a388ca378d42164--beautiful-bride-beautiful-hijab.jpg (610x610, 57K)

>Converting to Islam for woman
Absolutely haram

> Russian or Bosnian girls are pretty close to white
what are you talking about?

>White converts, and converts in general, are pedestalized by Muslims. They're celebrated. Many males will approach you to marry their virginal 16-year-old or 17-year-old (or 18 depending on the jurisdiction) daughters.

Wrong. You're not going to be seen as a real man by a muslim family.
Normally when a man and women get married in islam, the woman is given away to the man to join that man's family.
As a convert this won't be the case because you won't be trusted to run a proper household because you don't come from a muslim family, so you won't be trusted to raise your kids the way a proper muslim family should. So instead, you'll be expected to join your father in law's family. Essentially, you'll be taking on the female role and joining your wife's family rather than the natural way it is meant to be.

People will also look down on you for being uncircumcised.

>People will also look down on you for being uncircumcised.

That can be fixed doe...

>the current year
>keeping the cheese factory on your dick
>not having a house and stable job that can take care of a family
>not realizing that the tenants of the Quran lead members of Islam to success via shared community, discipline, and traditionalist values
Have you even been around members of the fastest growing religion in the world user?

Attached: images.jpg (150x150, 5K)

How do I convert to Islam? I don't know any Muslims.

>implying bosnians aren't white
Are you mentally retarded you sandnigger?

Converting to Islam is one of the worst things you can do to yourself spiritually

gtfo shitskinned jew shill as mofo

>Bosnians
>white
They are not OP

Attached: download.jpg (268x268, 27K)

And physically, they wanna cut your dick

Becoming a Muslim would feel like failure, it'd be like deciding you can't make it in the real world and putting on the training wheels, the fact that the Muslim world has historically been the West's rival and enemy just makes it worse, especially since most European/white converts to Islam have historically been the Balkan subjects of the Ottoman Turks

I'd rather go down with the ship.

Have you set foot in that shithole of a country? Only gypsies are shitskinned there.

>White converts, and converts in general, are pedestalized by Muslims.
More like "stereotyped as fanatics and generally avoided" desu

>Russian
>Pretty close to white

I know you western cucks hate us for spreading communism and such, but ouch that stings a bit.

Attached: 1520455249986m.jpg (865x1024, 154K)

The funny thing is OP is probably American, the land of literal mongrels.

>kkk set in america
>mfw they are more mixed than pudding powder

Your local mosque is shit I guess.

But why would an American want robots to convert to Islam?

If they're in the south then there is a possibility they're mixed with black. Otherwise, they're a mixture of European or just British. That doesn't equal nigger to be a Euro mutt

t. Mohammed Varayev

How do you find life in Moscow? Do you ever get homesick? Get bored of your streetsweeping job?

Senpai I'm not even Russian. I'm Euro, that thing you larp as with your nasty diluted bloodline.

>Senpai I'm not even Russian

I knew it. I hope you aren't blowing up any apartment buildings senpai

will wait for a female/mtf tranny to add me and talk to me daily.
flint#8647

I had Tatars in mind when I made that comment -- meant to edit it. West Russians are definitely white. Bosnians, debatably so.

Europe has been corrupted and thoroughly vitiated spirituality. The strong dominate the weak and the momentum is behind Islam at the moment. Do you imagine Europeans embracing Christianity and waging a holy war? No? Neither do I. It's probable that Europeans will reach a juncture, a demographic juncture, at which Muslims wield overwhelming political power and Europeans, having been browbeaten and neutered, will adapt a new religious. In doing so, our need for spiritual and religious fulfillment will be met and Europeans will be energized. Birth rates will explode and, as in any other system, whites will rise to the top.

A massive void exists and increasing numbers of Europeans are embracing Islam. Once most Europeans convert, which will happen in my view, we will occupy the dominant position within the Islamic world. Whether they admit it or not, non-whites venerate us -- we're beautiful, smart and almost magical.

Interestingly, many of the things people object to in Islam were standard practice throughout Europe as recently as the 1800s and early 1900s. These complaints amount to whining about fags not being elevated a treated well.

This simply isn't true. Converts are welcomed, especially white converts. I don't want to speak ill of my brothers, but I suspect it feels like a form of validation. They want to give their daughters away to white converts.

If anything, robots should become christian.
Restore the values, become any kind of christian, any kind of christian. Not only islam is the answer.
>mfw islam fell so low to look on Jow Forums for members. Fuk.
Look at USA, church and state baby!

No because i want to do what i want to do without the consequences of me being beheaded for some bullcrap law
And i really like bacon so Islam is a no no for me.

Attached: 1498138752133.jpg (900x1200, 251K)

Islam is too much of a culture shock to ever spread in the west.

Christianity is a complete joke of a religion/moral ideology compared to islam but it is what it is.

Attached: hamas-parade-2.jpg (968x681, 107K)

>For those of you struggling to find a woman, why haven't you considered Islam? What's the issue preventing you from converting and what is there to lose at this stage?
Because I'm an atheist and I can never not be an atheist unless Allah presents himself to me.
I had a conversation with my friend in a Muslim country and he explained to me how shitty it is. Despite being a Chad he basically has to live his life as a shut in because he's afraid of getting killed if he's exposed.

Attached: converting to islam is not for robots.jpg (1144x1660, 326K)

Pretty sure Muslim men are allowed to marry nonbelievers but not the reverse, this rule is one reason why Islam spreads so fast because the kids have to be raised Muslim

Sounds like a 2018 liberal interpretation of Islam.