Sup, fit. Did my first ever workout today

Sup, fit. Did my first ever workout today

This is a question to all the manlets on this website. How does it feel to know that, despite me currently looking like absolute dogshit (60kg 193cm turbo lanklet) once I actually put on muscle and start to look good you'll all be blown the fuck out by my height. Literally nothing you can do, manlets. You can work out all you like but you'll always, ALWAYS, be

Attached: images (1).jpg (383x384, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkC8wPSmcPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The chances of you even lasting a week are slim to none, so I feel pretty good

>once you do

it ain't happenin', yankee scum

>assuming that
Buddy I'm gonna be Chad in a year
Already happening, pal

t. Manlets

Attached: Bartholomew.png (483x475, 196K)

Try and stick to it for three months faggot, then you can run your mouth.

So where's you gf?

Attached: 1515112731964.png (801x577, 36K)

MKBHD on the left?

Summoning all the manlets in this thread to cast a Never Gonna Make It curse on OP. Reply to this post with
“SHOO SHOO SKINNY FAT LANKLET”

>60kg
>Skinnyfat
Dude I'm just skinny

/thread
putting on weight as a "turbo lanklet" is one of the most difficult physical transformations the human body can go through, many will get discouraged before getting any meaningful results. Literally every single person loves the gym the first time they go, it will likely fade, and with your slow progression your will to continue may fade as well.
This isn't to discourage you though, I really hope you do make it as you intend to, stay strong user

SHOO SHOO SKINNYFAT LANKLET

Thanks boss. How long you reckon before I see results, I was thinking 2-3 months I'd start seeing something

you gotta watch out for the shirt fuckers
they’ll turn your nutsack into a punching bag

I personally was in a similar position, not quite as much of a lanklet (5'10"), but similar proportions to one. I personally started noticing results around 2-3 months, BUT it is common that you will notice results in yourself long before others will notice you for your body, or the changes you've made. Something close to 6 months and maybe your friends will start to recognize you as stronger than you were, it will likely be upwards of a year before you'll be the strong, tall chad you want to be, but if you stick with it it is worth it in the end. Godspeed user.

Problem is that as a turbolanket u will never look good as a natty.

my fucking sides lanklets are so pathetic

Yeah no, you are 63 kg on 193cm, you will need to lift for much longer to just look presentable

Yeah OP is retarded. It will take many years just to stop looking like a turbo lanklet. To look actually jacked could easily take the better part of a decade, and that's if he has serious discipline.

6'3 240 pounds here. been working out for 6 months. have barely lost any weight but my lifts have gone up. i have some definition but i need to lose a lot of weight cause i still look like shit

you are fucken delusional if you think it'll take nearly 10 years for him to get jacked, 2 years if he sticks at it

You'll always, ALWAYS, be a nigger.

>Muh height means I'm better than you
How are you going to cope when I'm better looking than you are?

Post face

post face faggot, also
>height > face

MKBHD after taking a train to the face, maybe.

Op you spooky skeleton fuck i started lifting at 80kg and 193cm and that was skinny for my height, youre fucked, you weigh as much as a 12 girl faggot. And you wanna try and roast manlets, baka youre a disgrace to our height. Maybe roast manlets when youre actually a man and no longer a female child.
>t. 92kg after 5 months
>still dont roast manlets
>we all gonna make it

I was roughly 5'6 and 110-115 lbs in highschool but actually extremely strong and fit for my size.
My senior year I started lifting casually and now 2 years after graduation I'm 5'7 140 lbs and my bench max is 230. Not a whole lot of progress for nearly 3 years of lifting, but my whole body is a damn muscle now. Even if you have bad genes, keep up the work and your body will eventually get to where you want it to be.

That's why I'm going to suicide if I don't get a growth spurt in 2 years

wrong lmao, lanklet with ugly face < manlet with handsome face

cope lmao

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (250x248, 14K)

SHOO SHOO SKINNY FAT LANKLET

how tall

how long have you been interested in fitness

if you really think someone can go from skinny lanklet to JACKED in 2 years you dont know anything about fitness

do u actually think a girl would choose an ugly lanklet over an attractive manlet?

if u do you probably dont go outside much lol

I’ve seen your kind, time and time again. Every manlet must be laughed at. Every dumbell must be curled.
Such is the conciet of the self proclaimed lanklet of gains
But in the end you lack the stomach.
For the effort you’ll have to bring upon yourself...

Attached: 313A4F70-2383-4E24-B081-62B9021800F4.png (433x729, 693K)

5'4. I'm hoping a miracle spurt will happen I'm fully aware that it probably won't happen but that's why I'm hoping for a miracle

user I'm so sorry...
But seriously don't fucken worry about it, we're all gonna make it breh

Attached: images (19).jpg (448x328, 16K)

It could be worse
you could be [spoiler]5'3[/spoiler]
I swear to god the day a doctor checked my height in a medical examination i wanted to kill myself.

Yikes dude. I had the exact opposite happen. Thought I was 6'2, got doctor's measurement at 6'4 feels good

You want to know what's worse?
that same month i learned that i was going bald.

humble 6'0 here. your starting weight being 60kg at 193cm, unless you roid, manlets will look better than you bud.

That's the point innit, I work out to gain weight so I don't look so shit. Obviously manlets are going to be mogging me at this stage

yea but you're not gonna be able to get big without years of effort. I have a feeling you're a flake who's /nevergonnamakeit/

>Says the guy coping with being ugly.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA.gif (330x319, 945K)

>he doesn't understand why so many lanklets (have to) roid
This is a quality shitposting thread user

Attached: 1522110784838.jpg (720x540, 56K)

At 193cm, probably a year.

Not gonna roid user I don't care that much about being jacked, all I want is more muscle and to be less lanky

Rather be ugly than a manlet [spoiler] I'm not ugly anyway kek [/spoiler]

Gonna need proof if you want to make claims like that

post your face then you pussy

>claims to be handsome, implying I'm ugly
>won't post their own faces, still want me to post mine
Really activates my damn almonds, lads

All these manlets coping ITT lmao
>B-but he's tall so it'll be ages before he gets ripped
>Uh uh it's really hard to gain muscle as a lanklet
Just mad jealous of my inches

I'm none of the anons you were talking to. never claimed I was handsome

youtube.com/watch?v=QkC8wPSmcPg

So much coping.

Attached: willy-wonka-and-oompa-loompas.jpg (300x238, 24K)

Xe's posting after one day. Xe will never make it

>60 kg skelly
>has the audacity to call out manlets

Tall women weigh more than you faggot, come back when you're 90kg+ in 5 years. To only weigh 60kg you probably have a shit frame, so good luck putting on that much mass.

kek when will you learn

>6'3 baseded up azn boy
brehs i can't get big and bulky and intimidating. my diet is 100% legit tho. best i can do is get lean as fuckk

i dont understand what you said in that first bit. how long you been lifting? i dont give a shit about being intimidating or bulky i just wanna look aesthetically lean

>60kg 193cm
wtf is this even possible without being anorectic?

>193cm
>once I actually put on muscle
lol

what is this faggy posting, probs by a manlet

for real, manlets are coping HARD in here but thats like stupidly skinny

like im 195cm and when i was that lank-lad that people said "wow you're so skinny omg" back in early high school i was still ~75kg easily

you better weight 100kg at that height dude

For people who are small and still going through puberty. Look into the effects of using saunas, something about putting stress on the body.

That's for losing weight

put on muscle first then ur be allowed to say the shit you said lmao

nigga i'm 175cm and weight 70 kg. does a slight wind knock you out?

Here come all the baited insecure manlets to defend their height online. Well done OP. Good bait. Have a bump

Attached: a6Mz9ob_700b.jpg (700x499, 58K)

nah son, but i am incredibly weak and unfit

is this pic trying to trigger shorter people

is this picture trying to trigger shorter people?

Depends on your frame, if u dont have a shoulder Width of 60cm you should just give up

Not care because the fact that you think you being bigger than me makes you better is the same thinking as monkeys.