How to enhance facial aesthetics?

How to enhance facial aesthetics?

Attached: 1365522400583.jpg (1700x1408, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-great-work.org/guide-to-proper-tongue-posture-mewing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. Cut.
2. If facial aesthetics are still shit, get plastic surgery.
3. If facial aesthetics are still shit, consider accepting yourself as you are instead of trying to change things you have no power over.

L
O
N
D
O
N

Mewing everyday all day, also losing weight

low bf%. Other than that its up to genes.

Mew for a long time, and chew lots of gum to develop your jaw muscles. And Learn to swallow without sucking on your cheeks to allow your buccinator muscles to atrophy and give you hollower looking cheeks.

Attached: 1525748929953[1].jpg (1766x2966, 960K)

What is mewing?

Pseudoscience bullshit. Also, only designed for children.

Works, but the science behind it and views of mew would put a lot of dentists out of work.

visit gandy then run reincarnation game and hope you get a good roll this time Tbh Tbh

srs (not srs (srs))

Attached: 7Qlv3NZ.png (1610x1182, 2.45M)

Proper oral posture. Tongue on the roof of the mouth with lips gently together and teeth in or near contact (not clenching, very light contact).
>What does my tongue do exactly
1.Put the tip of your tongue at Tip, where the middle of the top two incisors meet the gums. Keep the tip of the tongue locked here!
2.Flatten out area behind the tip of your tongue against the Front Ridges. Keep this position locked.
3.Push the middle and back of your tongue up against the Mid-Palate Ridge. Get as much of the back of your tongue up there as far back in your mouth as you can manage. Ideally, your tongue should be snugly pressed against the center line of your entire Hard Palate and even a little bit of the Soft Palate
4.The outside edges of your tongue should either be fitting snugly along the Alveolar Ridge or otherwise pressing against it if there is not enough space.

the-great-work.org/guide-to-proper-tongue-posture-mewing/

Attached: Roof-of-Mouth-Re-labelled[1].png (300x289, 29K)

>works
[citation needed, as usual]

Mewing is complete bullshit and the majority of orthodontists and doctors who heard of it disagree with it severely.

1. Cut (10-12% bf, get that jawline and possibly cheekbones poppin)
2. Skin Care (Wash your damn face and wear sunscreen)
3. Grow facial hair if it looks good on you and you're good about maintaining it
4. Chewing gum a lot can grow the muscles on the sides of your jaw but it's not super noticable unless you chew A LOT

Besides that there's literally nothing to do beyond surgery

I was a mouth breather for 20 years and now I can easily breath through my nose only even when im walking fast. If I close my mouth my tongue is in a natural position now instead of awkwardly between my teeth or whatever. its great
i dont even care about the facial gain side, it helped me already

Attached: hurl.jpg (163x284, 23K)

I honestly have no idea who this isn't natural for people. This is literally just how my mouth is in it's resting position

That's very nice, but most of us aren't mouth breathers.

i dont think the vast majority of people uses his nose only to breath, more like a mixture. especially when talking fast or running

Are you missing the point intentionally or on purpose? If the former, let me spell it out for you very clearly. This thread is about about facial aesthetics, not breathing. You cannot recommend "mewing" as a method of improving facial aesthetics by using "it helped me breathe better" as an argument.

Meant to say "accidentally", of course, but now that I think about it you probably are missing it on purpose.

your face looks better when you close your mouth and put your tongue at the right place. at least for me, it reduces chin-fat and make it look more defined

also cut. there is nothing else you can do. i already lost 13 kg and im like 8kg away from really low body fat
its a huge difference

If you're a guy, lose weight and grow a beard.

Attached: before-after-growing-beard-no-shave-november-97-5a0ed13a2b5d5__700.jpg (700x703, 104K)

I like how the guy on the left keeps changing and becoming better looking.

>every waking minute I am concentrating on my facial bones
This has to be a joke.

He was a 5/10 but it looks like he went to social things. Then he decided to dedicate his life to pressing his tongue to his palate and think to himself "EXPAND SKULL" and he became a 6/10 powerautist.

>get sun every day
>reduce bf%
>sleep well
>get a nice haircut
That's it

Attached: ugly gooby.png (390x285, 200K)

So should gingers just dye their eyebrows always cause they always seem way too light

Surgerymaxx

Who is this specimen?

Braces would do the same thing except they actually work.

At what bf% do the jawline gains come?

>tfw decent-good facial aesthetics but nearly invisible brows and lashes

It's not fucking fair.

Varies, but 12% is the maximum that you usually see good definition at.

He isn't that bad looking

He's a 3, but he could be a 5 if he just cut to 12%bf. Maybe a 6 if he got some mild facial surgery.

I think it works but I also think the people who take it to the extremes necessary to see significant results in short periods of time might have a couple of screws loose.

> "EXPAND SKULL"
kek

Attached: 8656949395674.png (1100x3828, 921K)

From an early age I was told I could cut off my tongue with my teeth if I fell, I was so afraid of that happening I always had my tongue retracted and never touching my teeth. To this day this is my default position and I have a overbite because of this. Shit sucks and I have to constantly remind myself the correct position.

This

It doesn't happen all at once

what must i do for emilia clarke gf?

Attached: i81e5YW.webm (720x836, 1000K)

Iktfb I've had some success putting castor oil on my brows tho so maybe give that a shot

lads, thoughts on dyeing your eyebrows darker?

>you shouldn't strive to improve yourself

Attached: 1522090733620.png (320x362, 34K)

Nice doubledubs but please go take some English courses.