>tfw not white

I wish I had blue eyes. Maybe then I'd have a girlfriend at this point.

Attached: tree.png (1600x960, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrgMQ88jHj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user... Idk how to put this but... you're white.

Pol says italians aren't white.

You don't know the real pain.

Attached: eurasia.jpg (1600x1044, 536K)

At least jews are intelligent.

The only things germans made that are intelligent (jet engines, printing press, etc) were actually made by jews.

I have blue eyes and it hasn't helped me one bit. Maybe if I had blonde hair I could at least attract an Asian, curry, or other ethnic cutie.

The worst fucking thing is that a blonde blue eyed polish girl wanted to go out with me last year but I was too scared. I would have just ruined her genetics anyway though.

Attached: polishi.png (426x536, 453K)

Then tell me how being a thin-blooded descendant helps in any way.

uh idk :C

Attached: denko.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Tfw a middle easterner

Attached: image.jpg (1383x826, 286K)

They're just evious because they're the chaddest and normiest people on Earth and unlike them they fuck like rats, even the robots.
Average italian ''robot'' fucked at least 3 non hoker girls until 25 years

t. slavic robot who lived in Italy 5 years

>tfw brown hair/blue eyes with german/slav ancestry
Whiter than you Cletus.
That does sound pretty Mediterranean.

Holy shit, you nigger

>tfw every single person in my family has blue or green eyes except my grandmother, my father, and me

it's not fucking fair. i see people post these with the eye colors filled in all the time and so many people have mothers/fathers with brown eyes yet they get blue or green eyes. I DONT WANT POOPY EYES ANYMORE ITS NOT FAIR WHY DID I GET A SHITTY ROLL WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHT WHY

In my eastern country the average robot will end as a gopnik or opioid addict.

In Med countries (or in Central Italy where i lived) they don't. Sure there is a discrimination against them but they're pretty normies, at least for slavic standard

eh you could be my granpa

user they talk about the southerners

How easy is it to get phenazepam there?

>polish girl
> genetics
What are u even saying Slavs are the most dirty kind of White.

Attached: IMG_20180527_104539.jpg (575x1024, 30K)

Which slavic country are you from?

I still can't find out if I'm southern or northern italian. My name says northern but pol says almost all of italians in the us are southerners.

Attached: fml.png (1334x482, 90K)

Stop taking Jow Forums seriously you brainlet, most of them are literal mutts and nonwhites anyway.

but all my friends think I'm white until pol told me I'm not

Are green eyes any ? People have told me I they are pretty cool but I don't know .

90% of italians in USA are terroni (derogative term that north italians use for southerners).

The only northern italian -americans i can recall to my mind are Rick Santorum, Rudy Giuliani, David Boreanaz and Giacomo Beltrami (a guy who explored Minnesota).

Even literal niggers have at least one person in their family with blue eyes. I don't have any in mine. My cousin and aunt have green eyes but that's about it.

I did one of these too

what were your low confidence regions?

Attached: ancestry1.png (1212x680, 45K)

>being a firstborn
kill yourself, normalnigger

I am a northerner, shitskin.

2% middle east (most likely bullshit), 2% british, 2% caucasus and i think something else, but no subsaharan nigger
(also my mother is apparently 16% irish but I'm not)

Attached: last name.png (455x487, 250K)

You can buy everyting on the black market and unless you do something wrong to some cop or local ''lord'', you'll be fine

It is/was the country that made albanians and horvat so butthurt

it's widely speculated that basically any non-white results are likely bullshit because they use customers as a sample to draw traits and statistics from, and most of the customers are white

Oh, we have a Rumagnol.

Congratulation, they have a nice beach culture:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrgMQ88jHj0

>Pol says
The IQ of that board is insanely fucking low

Yes. I just don't get how my parent can have a heritage that I don't, like irish. If she's 16% I should be 8% because it's split between the two parents.

> blue green eyes
> 100% nationality face
> tall
Didn't work for me.

Why do people think being blond hair blue eyes aryan helps in any way? I'm a blue eye dark blond americano and still virgin, does it only work on ethnic girls?

Attached: 1524551063616.jpg (557x595, 154K)

I feel like being blonde helps you be more attractive to mediterranean and asian women since there's almost none in those places while having dark hair makes you attractive to nordics. Unfortunately for me nordic women are cucks and will fuck literal niggers as long as it means a pleasurable time for them.

Attached: swedecuck.jpg (500x758, 83K)

I think it depends on location, if everyone around you is blonde hair/blue eyed then you won't really be anything special. Never got the obsession with blonde hair though, brown hair/blue eyes is better.

Daily reminder blonde """Men""" are literally no better than niggers.

Attached: youknowit'sright.jpg (1000x2662, 216K)

It depends really, just look at people like Dolph Lundgren for example. Your average blonde guy sure as fuck isn't Dolph Lundgren though, one of the reasons why I never got all the autism around blonde hair. Kind of glad my hair darkened over time though, I would not be a good blonde.

>Blonde girls are some of the most sought after women
>Blond men are viewed as brainlets and pussies

JUST

Attached: download (8).jpg (456x320, 30K)

The only appeal of stinky blonde women is contaminating them with your superior swarthy italian seed.

After that the attractiveness fades away.

Attached: germ girl.jpg (500x564, 43K)

>Chad Dark Brown hair Brown eyed
>Virgin blonde hair blue eyed

>virgin fuhrer vs the chad duce

Attached: basedmussolini.jpg (850x400, 81K)

Yeah, faggot. Its your eyes that are preventing you from getting a gf. Sure.

>I feel like being blonde helps you be more attractive to mediterranean
Eww... no, absolutely not.

And then there's me:
>the cyborg brown hair blue eyed
It's actually pretty nice desu.

>Hated by his own people to the point that they kill him as soon as they get the chance
>Had to work his way around the implications of Nazi Nordic supremacy by pretending Italians are Nordic
>Had to rely on his German friend to do all the work because his country's military was shit

Is there a more shit WWII leader?

>italians want to be nordic

Attached: nord subhumans.jpg (639x984, 319K)

>Italians have to go back thousands of years to the Roman Empire to be nationalistic
If you think the superiority of a people is based on how early their civilization peaked then if anything the Arabs and Chinese are the master race for starting all of civilization.

Attached: bgate.jpg (1280x854, 149K)

He never supported that italians were nordic, but meds and alpines; mediterraneans, like it or not, were seen as part of the White Race all across Europe. Only you amerilards spreaded the ''muh idalee no wait'' meme.

Their military was shit because 10 years of economical embargo and because they were a nation of 40 million peopel against the whole Allied Empires. Plus, many generals were strictly monarchic and not fascist fans.

>inb4 he ruled efficiently the countr from '22 to the late 30s and even anglo leaders pleased him

>only good german monument looks like something out of rome

Attached: KEKK.jpg (453x500, 54K)

this
all of Hitlers grand plans involved buildings a monuments that ripped of rome

>>Italians have to go back thousands of years to the Roman Empire to be nationalistic
Nope, it's sufficient to know history to look at Renaissance and even later, with the invention fo scientific method by Galileo. Even your country (and continent) is named after one of them.

But you're an austic NEET burger hikikomori, i don't pretend you know history.

And stop LARPing as germans, they have nothing in common with you. You defeated them twice. I don't support them as a french but you're unironically worst than the worst kraut

Basically every successful European civilization after the Roman Empire had to rip off Rome, (Hell, many of them LARPed as the successors of Rome, Ottomans, Spaniards, Germans, Russians) the Romans ruled for so long that much of early technology came from them. I mean, what are other Europeans going to do, not build with columns and arches to be more original?

The common trend of civilization is that it saw most success in the least harsh environments, starting with fruitful river valleys and finally reaching cold areas of Northern Europe which would eventually lead the world in technology.
>And stop LARPing as germans, they have nothing in common with you. You defeated them twice
Holy shit is that a Frenchman saying Americans have their own culture, this should be on the news

Attached: 1526534840902.png (1440x1557, 234K)

Rome still influences the world today you complete and total fucking brainlet. Almost every major power since on some level LARPed as a successor to the Romans.

see The Italians had such a strong start and long reign as Rome that it would be pretty much impossible for others to not rip off Roman technology and the other European powers that eventually rose up had nobody to LARP as other than the Romans

That said, just because Italians had a good location and circumstances early on doesn't justify them being more and more mediocre as time went by

You probably live in an area where there aren't many Asian or Latina females.

Worst combo for a male = dark hair + pale skin (regardless of eye color)

Dark hair + tan skin = Attractive to fair-skinned women of Scandinavian, Eastern Euro, Germanic, or Anglo origin

Blonde/red hair + pale skin = Attractive to Latinas, Asians, Curries, and some Mediterranean girls

Dark hair + pale skin = You're absolutely fucked as a guy unless your head shape and facial bone structure are flawless (mine isn't, so I continue to be a KHHV well into middle age).

Even with my shit-tier facial genetics, I'd be able to attract women if I had a different skin color + hair color combination. Heck, even my weak, ugly, old, nerdy beta father was able to attract my mother just because he had blonde hair when he was younger -- and my dark-haired mother desperately wanted blonde-haired daughters. Instead, she got two ugly, autistic sons who cannot attract ANY race of women. This contributed to her becoming mentally insane. She wasn't like that before she had me.

check out my chart lads am i white or not

Attached: 1388749537770.png (1600x960, 352K)

Yeah, some faggots buy into the Irish aren't white meme but desu if Irish aren't white then neither are Southern and Eastern Europeans on complexion alone, also Norwegian is pretty much as white as it gets

Please don't think lowly of our entire country just because some (Or the majority, even) of our citizens are idiots.
t. Burger

>Siding with the Frenchman ignoring the previous poster's logical fallacy
BENEDICT ARNOLD WHOSE SIDE YOU ON

Attached: 1526335441542.jpg (962x539, 31K)

He was killed by communist rebels, not his own people.
>inb4 commies are still part of the people
Also he worked around the implications by being fully aware that it was the Italians that made Europe what it is.

>dark hair/pale skin
>worst combo
What fucking dimension are you living in?

can i get template?

What's the verdict anons?

Attached: tree.png (1600x956, 469K)

Most definitely not white are you kidding me. One half is an ungodly mix of spic and asian and the other side is irish? You mongrel

alloha snackbar mr suicide bomber

Well, since one side is a hispanic-asian mix and latinos are basically a mix of asians (Native Americans are technically "Mongoloid"), whites, and blacks you could maybe pass off as hispanic

I could make it more detailed but im too lazy. Enjoy.

Attached: 1486530569335.png (2000x1000, 519K)

>Pol says

kike shills in pol say that

my family has lived in america since the 1700s and as far as i can tell, has only married white people, so i'm pretty decently white.

my dark hair leads me to believe there's at least some hispanic or african in me
or maybe my family is just french

Can confirm, I'm Italian and I like men and even I fucked a bunch of girls to "test" If I really liked men

>Italy's flag has a fag on it
At least we now know that they have some self-awareness.

Do italians all have feet fetish because it's shaped like a feet?

Attached: cf61064d64d2d82bf0b574a5e4430f75 (1).jpg (778x876, 602K)

>tfw fucked up tree

Attached: family tree.png (1600x959, 413K)

i used to think that but then i read about how some genetic traits are not passed down. so if your parent is 50 percent of culture a and 10 percent culture b there's a higher chance you'll have more of culture a than culture b (assuming that your other parent has neither culture). this explains why siblings can have different genetic results even from the same parents.

>muh jesus was huywhyte

pure fucking garbage.

I would take being irish over italian any day.

That's a jew meme
Italians are white
Same with Russians

you got any proof of that? i want to believe you so that i won't need a dna test of my own since my brother already got one

Really now?
Kike faggot spotted

is she white?

look here pls

Attached: francesca chillemi.jpg (624x368, 51K)

you are pathetic if you would prefer to be white over italian, even assuming that italians aren't white. be proud of your italian roots faggot.

Jew cockroach mutt spotted

nice quads. btw i posted
but i don't necessarily believe that italians aren't white as i am italian myself. i'm just looking for proof of how the genetic results of your sibling are always identical to yours, assuming they are blood siblings.

Italians are seen as jokes in the us.

>slavs
you mean irish, right?
slavs are basically hapas with a touch of turk

you must be the faggot who posts the copypasta about how it sucks to be italian-american. well i can't convince you otherwise i'm sure you've made your mind up.

Dont know anything about her but she looks latino

she's italian

Guess that answers my question though. I look like a spic.

That's why Italians are called non whites

Blue eyes ain't gonna help you if you're a fuckin sperg

t. blue-eyed fuckin sperg

>pure german
>blondish brownish hair
>grey eyes
>desirable facial features
>still no GF

Attached: Oo.gif (320x178, 1.24M)

blue eyes are beautiful.
>tfw grey souless eyes.

Attached: snoopsmh.gif (280x210, 70K)