I'm an incel but I still like to have sex with my girlfriend. Is there a niche community that I can belong to...

I'm an incel but I still like to have sex with my girlfriend. Is there a niche community that I can belong to? I've been on Jow Forums for years but the anime is getting to be a bit too much.

Attached: xxxxxx.jpg (480x643, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus Christ you normal fags are LITERALLY retarded

Attached: JPEG_20180606_115943.jpg (441x487, 32K)

I'll provide some suggestions in exchange for you sharing your girlfriend with me. I love Asian qt's and am dying to lose my virginity to one.

>confused man raising his arms over his head and making a disturbed expression

8.8/10 would read again

Attached: qiev6.jpg (1500x1005, 388K)

Incel = involintary celibate = you literally cannot have sex no matter what, the laws of the universe just prevent it from ever occurring. Sorry, dude, but you have to leave.

I don't know who this girl is. She just looks funny talking on the phone like that.

I seem to be in the same boat as you.

Yeah I love the incel community and consider myself an incel, but I do actually have a girlfriend. What do you call this, a sexcel?

I've tried joining several discord communities but there is way too much circle-jerking. I'm not going to slurp your toes for half an hour so I can have the privilege of a 5 minute convo.

Attached: MyStyle.jpg (455x600, 60K)

I am on the cusp. I am sociable, at university, have a steady relationship with my girlfriend and live with her. I have some good and varied deep interests. I don't have a job nor want to nor can I tolerate the thought of working without falling into a depressive state for the whole day. I constantly fap to degenerate shit on Jow Forums, don't deserve my gf, I live what seems to be two lives.

I have no real friends and no ambition, anxiety disorder, I'm cynical and depressive and nihilistic but also very sensitive, intuitive and caring?

I think we are on the cusp, man. I will add you on Discord and chat if you like - see if we do relate to one another?

Have you found any places to call home?

Attached: fucking idiot.png (561x645, 62K)

Obvious bait.
>Look at me I was only pretending to be retarded the whole time

Attached: 1527912066476.png (225x225, 9K)

Nope, not really. I am honest to my gf and do not have a vain relationship with her whatsoever. Without sounding cheesy, we are like Bonnie and Clyde, but I get fed up of only having her sometimes. Even though we have come so far together.

Other than my gf, I have a few family members I get on with and very few friends. Not very meaningful or excitinf friendships with them, very one track.

I have tried to fit in with everyone but I feel like an outcast everywhere. Too smart for the dumb ones, too dumb for the smart ones, too proper for the freaks, to freaky for the proper people. Too much of a normie for the incels, too much of a recluse for the normies.

This is bait right? At least I fucking hope its bait.

Not bait but I can appreciate the trips.
Maybe. Kind of put off by Discord atm.
I understand completely. I got in the mindset of "i have a gf what else do i need" and abandoned all friends.
....What? Do you feel a personal attachment to the Joker?
It's not.

Attached: download.jpg (389x130, 13K)

I hate Discord too, just reminds me of anime fappers and people who take politics and memes too seriously. How about Telegram?

In spending all my time and effort with my gf, I have fallen out of the loop with so much else. Not with university, but with so so much else. I feel like I've given her too much of myself and I've trapped myself.

I'll have to check telegram out. Never heard of it before.
Start be reclaiming some of that time back. Even an hour a day goes a long way.

Attached: 13139235_613654615449803_4100280916579293795_n.jpg (640x912, 60K)

Telegram is pretty good. It's lightweight and secure. You can use it on your phone and PC, everything's encrypted.

Yeah, now I'm away from her during Summer I have more time to do what I want without her interference. I have another dilemma though.

What's the dilemma?

Attached: jUOy771v.jpg (448x448, 18K)

I just paid my half of the last installment for our flat's rent. 700 pounds. Lease ends mid July. Problem is, if I live there I have no friends, no gf and nothing to do and no I won't work. I doubt I'll have enough money to live comfortably there too.

I am currently "visiting" my family and already I am getting fed up here. Having pure freedom and privacy is great and it's shit having to come back home. I have about 100 pounds I can blow away at the moment. No idea what to do but I'm getting fucking depressed and I feel useless, bored and miserable.

>I am an incel
>I have a girlfriend

Attached: x6utgIp.jpg (1440x1440, 109K)

You're doing this on purpose

I should add that my gf is currently living with her parents in our hometown as it is easier for her to commute to work from there. Our flat is paid for and nobody's there, feels like a massive scam. If the lease ended in may I'd be 700 pounds richer for the Summer.

The fact that the Summer is so long after a year of uni pisses me off, man. It's too much fucking time. I have no idea what to do but I really don't see working as an option.

im incel too and have a gf, not everyone is a loser normie liek you man

>that feel when your gf is super hot but she lives a state away so you only see her during the weekends or the odd moment when you both have time off during the week and you both make trips up and down to each other because you like each other so much

being an incel is hard

Post pics? This post IS original.

Jesus you normalfags are trying way too hard

Buncha fucking normalfags. Stop and cease your faggotry.

Attached: 8B06359B-2299-46B5-AE3F-87E186EF63BE.jpg (250x222, 22K)

Whew that is a scam. I swear everything about uni/college is a scam.
I agree.
LDR feels.
Shoo.

Attached: bd_grapesofwrath.gif (80x80, 5K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

Celery

Yeah man I feel beyond cheated.

Fucking excellent bait, OP, my friend.

It deserves just a (You) for attracting so much attention.
However, that (You) will not come from me, no sir.

Attached: surprised harold.jpg (1268x1695, 190K)

I know how you feel OP, I'm vegan but I love eating meat and wearing leather I'm still looking for my niche community to join

the entirety of this Jow Forums thread summed up in a singular image file

Attached: dumbasses.png (624x628, 81K)

Vegans are gay get out.
Nope.
Nah.
Life only gets worst after uni.

Attached: 13087344_602586893222972_25288598821449064_n.jpg (612x612, 66K)