The wall

Is the Wall real? And if so, what age does it start?

Attached: 1488141963635.jpg (414x479, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TPfa5VuTVN4
google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/08/17/when-youll-earn-the-most-in-your-career.html
google.com/amp/s/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/FF3E9854-14FC-11E5-8360-758FB7CF3050
google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN18Q28T
marchofdimes.org/complications/pregnancy-after-age-35.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That image is always satisfying and upsetting at the same time. Shame she probably hooked some other provider two weeks later.

youtu.be/TPfa5VuTVN4

thread theme

Women peak in their early 20s. After 25 they start going downhill. By 30 its all over. 35 they are as fuckable as a grandma.

I hate how true this is.

They peak in their teens.

Yes and no. Women fall off in attractiveness faster and at an earlier age, but genetics and health determines how fast. Also, as men age they appreciate other aspects of mature women more, like them being actually interesting and not shallow retards.

>Also, as men age they appreciate other aspects of mature women more, like them being actually interesting and not shallow retards.
You haven't know many 'mature' women have you?

Attached: riplaugh.jpg (960x533, 66K)

What woman at age 30 can do? Be even more social, cold approach men, expand social circle? I am just curious. Every alone 30s woman I met had some sort of mental issue like sexoholism or severe trust issues.

Attached: 20_TAtptog.jpg (690x690, 240K)

Let's break this down into basic, simple biology, shall we?
The rules of reproduction for primates (bonobos being the exception) is this.

Women seek out the men with the best genes (genes are at the root of natural facial and body aesthetics) and the most resources (back in prehistoric times this was owning land and food. Now it's money).
Men seek out the most attractive (again facial and body aesthetics) and most capable of childbearing (signified by well proportioned AND NOT IN EXCESS bodyfat, wide hips, and young) women.

What does this mean for modern men and women? It is a well-researched fact that peak earning potential for men is their mid 40s to early 50s
Sources:
google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/08/17/when-youll-earn-the-most-in-your-career.html

google.com/amp/s/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/FF3E9854-14FC-11E5-8360-758FB7CF3050

Now, if men seek fertility and good genes. Then they will seek a young woman who has a desirable body and attractive face.
Why a young woman? Because once women hit 30, it becomes harder to conceive and it comes with risks of deformities and medical complications. By the time a woman is 40, it's practically game over.

Sources
google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN18Q28T

marchofdimes.org/complications/pregnancy-after-age-35.aspx

This shall be continued.

>they appreciate other aspects of mature women more, like them being actually interesting
>being actually interesting

oh you poor little soul

Attached: 1448230243576.jpg (400x299, 33K)

All women are shallow retards.

As they get older, they sometimes try to hide it, but all women are basic bitches when you get past the surface layer.

Only exceptions are girls with actual, clinical autism/spergers.

For one, they can stop being so fucking bitter and mean.

Lots of them will treat you with contempt because they think of relationships with betas as "settling" as if they all deserved that 10/10 Christian Grey.

Literally just being nice to their bfs is too much effort.

I pity men that never knew good women. Dont you at least have some cool aunt or something?

This means that men will stop desiring a women who shows the slightest sign of aging and therefore, infertility. Generally speaking, women's attractiveness therefore will decay very rapidly after 30.

Women seek a man who can protect, provide, and give seed for a healthy child. Nowadays this means: attractive, with money, and has power. Men's facial structure still shows well despite aging because they aren't running against the clock, merely they are trying to outperform each other for resources (money).
As established earlier a man in his 40s-50s is earning the most he ever will. To women this means the 40-50something year olds will provide the most money. Therefore, they become the most attractive.

Here's the conflict. Due to our promiscuity culture, women think they can wait until 40 and will still have a man who wants her. So women sleep around and slut it up until it's too late, guys don't want her old, beaten up pussy anymore, and she becomes a bitter feminist trying to justify herself by saying phrases we are all too familiar with. "I wanna focus on a career." "I'm a strong independent women." "Hah. I don't need a man." It's all a lie and coping.

In other words. Men are most desirable at 40-55 or so. Women are most desirable at 18-30 or so. Both genders have their peak window. Women just choose to waste it riding the cock carousel and fucking every guy she thinks is hot (has good genes but generally speaking, no money.)

29 yo here dating a 21 year old. She is in her prime, banging body, n count of 4 including me (90% sure it's true).
Since the start of the relationship I acted cool and subtly made her feel I can have anyone I want. I also have never brought up my past history of severe depression and if something challenging comes up I will always make it look like I can handle it easily to her. She tells me she loves me every night.
Great sex, good friend to hang out with, plus she isn't some wrinkling hag approaching the wall after having fucked 30 guys.
tfw making it.

If all the women you're able to attract have shit personalities, I have bad news for you... you probably do too.

Roastie detected

roastcope

TL;DR:
Women are golddigging dumbasses who waste their peak years fucking around and never settling.
Men are late bloomers who age far more gracefully due to sexual difference in reproduction.

I want to argue... but i think it's true.
I never asked how sex with my girl would feel ten years from now. She's 25.

i dunno man, they get slightly bigger tits (from beer and gravity) for a brief period of time around 23 that's nicer than tight body teens imo

Everytime someone has trouble believing women can be non-retarded, it's always an american.
What the fuck is going on over there?

Put a ring on it and have kids user

Make it a wrap before you get comfortable and lose her

>i can't get any quality women to sleep with me
>they must all be secretly terrible
One of us is definitely coping, and it's not me

Peak at 14-16 DESU

t.

Attached: mgtow.jpg (1440x810, 140K)

>not shallow retards.
i actually feel you.
i (30) fucked some hot 19 y/o for about a week before i couldn't take her talking anymore and dumped the hottest girl i ever knew

Oh women aren't retarded. They're far worse than that. They're capricous, cold-blooded mercenaries.
Why does this make them worse? They know what they're doing and they don't give a shit.

The only older woman ive met that i'd consider interesting is because she reached level 2000 on candy crush

Is that your counterargument?

fucking this a million times. keep working hard to trick her into thinking you've got your shit together, marry her, then keep working hard to trick her into thinking you've got your shit together.

once you get past 30, guys start to hit the wall a smidge as well (18-21 y/o marriage-material won't talk to you as much as when you were 28).

also, put a baby in her and make sure she doesn't get too fat during pregnancy.

>tfw you fall deeper into love everyday with your girl

Fuck you incel faggots

He's right you know.

Why trick them... you can have your shit together too you know!

If you actually have a life plan, and you're working hard at it, then you get to be yourself and be honest 100% of the time with everyone. Including wife material.

your `cool aunt` didn't CHOOSE to be cool. she was taken away from the cock carrousel by nature.
the FEW good women out there only became decent people

a) after they had kids and HAD to pull their shit together, or
b) the are so unnatractive or socially awkward that they become smart/interesting/unique due to introversion FORCING them to read

the only way you'll ever find an attractive interesting woman is if they are autistic or serious INFJ type who just doesn't function in social gatherings.

Okay. Just trying to make sure that you think an ad-hominem argument based solely on assumption counts as an effective counterpoint to a sourced, factually based, evaluation of science and biology before I wrote you off as incompetent and of no bearing to this conversation.

Would you really want to date 19 year old you? I wouldn't. I see girls the same way, most people only come into their own in mid 20s.

C O P E

>There's something I want (sex) that requires work
>I'm unable and/or unwilling to put in the effort to get it, and this upsets me
>I'll just convince myself of one or more of the following in order to take responsibility:
>1) Trying to get the thing I want would be detrimental to my well-being
>2) There is some factor out of my control that prevents me from getting the thing I want
>3) I don't actually want the thing I want
>4) Everyone who has the thing I want is a terrible person, therefore I don't have it because I'm not a terrible person

The whole Incel mentality is no different from the Fat-Acceptance movement

*In order to avoid taking responsibility, fuck

>women on Jow Forums

I once delivery drove 30 fucking pizzas to a sorority. the bitch tried to give me 10 fucking dollars on a $150+ order.

>men and women are equal
this meme again.
women don't have to develop personalities to get what they want so they don't. also, their minds are feminized AKA the minds of a child.

I don't get how a life of Jow Forums neeting gives you the confidence to pretend you are better than the people you are judging

pathetic incels

Thats one of the many reasons why pretty much every culture marries 'em off young. It's so that the guy will have had her around long enough that even if she looks like fried eggs nailed to wood he'd still keep her around because she's just been with him for so long he can't imagine not having her around. These 30's roasties marrying their beta boi will definitely fail once her looks start to really go downhill because he never got truly attached.
Men are like that, we have a sort of anti-wall timer going on where we get really easily attached to our first love, but over time we become jaded if we don't settle down and it becomes harder to become attached. I'm sure most anons have seen the consequences of this effect or heard about it. It's why succubi so easily break up livelong friendships between bros.

Depends on genetics and diet. But I guess you can see the beginnig of the end of youthfullness at around 30 yo for the average woman, the same goes for men, they are just more desirable to other factoers than their body, unlike women.

I'm 35 and I'm getting hid on constantly and compared to my past, say at 20, now its mostly mature men with a big pocket which look pretty handsome. Those which had their young chicks but can't deal with heir normie-autism. But I'm blessed as my genetics are pretty nice and my diet avoiding most sugar and applying synthetic hyaluronic acid lotions to counteract the natural lose of it from the skin and avoid all sun. Pretty much all my other same age female contacts look much older thanks to their lifestyle, while I still have no wrinkles (although you can see the slight lines where they will come out at the evening in bad light).

My husband is around 40. He looks much older due to sun, hard bodily work and a taste for whiskey. But, and that's the thing why men are said to peak later, the reason he is in his prime is his gravitas. He is more stoic, wealthier and "rougher" looking than his younger past, therefore shows to the women he encounters that he is a good and safe provider. Men and women just look for different things. But on the downside, his body is showing his signs of age already as well, even tho he is very fit. All those small things most teenagers on here can't even imagine, when they think their prime will come and therefore think all they need t do is wait and sit on their asses. You looks like shit in the morning, the hair will start to get thinner, your back hurt in the evening after a day of work, you can't drink and party without feeling like death the next half week, you need to get checked for prostata cancer, you aren't as fit as you have been, you get hemorhites and bowel problems, etc. A mans bodily prime is in his late teens and early twenties, just as a womans.

Beein old isn't that bad.

Attached: 161841214.jpg (1000x1256, 421K)

$10 more than she should have faggot

Hey now. I never said there weren't any retarded women out there. I was just speaking generally. Sorority women are all retarded.

Exceptions prove this rule. My female boss is like 39 and my legs still go wobbly whenever we are in the same room together.

>women deserve free shit
Now you really sound like a feminist.

>tfw hit the wall at 20 because my hair wouldn’t stay on my head

Attached: 1077D4D8-E3A5-4FC2-B4D9-5CC2F760D449.jpg (132x100, 10K)

>older women
>actually interesting and not shallow retards

KEK

to be fair most people die as boring automatons

Do you have a nice skull though bro?
There's no shame in being bald if you've got the skull to do it. Just shave it all off, there's no way to go bald gracefully.

ya, seems to be a us thing. In Europe, i'd say 1/8 women are actually fun to be around, generally they have an older brother or a childhood that pushed towards independence. Women who follow societie's expected path just turn out to be shit personalities.

my mother is pretty cool. she's actually pretty well-known around the world for what she does. I used to treat her like shit because I copied my cuckoholic father.

>marrying a non virgin girl
Good luck with the divorce boyo

from my experience it's about 29-32, I'd still fuck easily which I did

For the modern woman, it starts around age 18.

The mentality but not the problem. You can measure how much weight you're loosing and there are tried and true methods for loosing weight. Dating's a game humanity has been playing sense the beginning, and has been changing just as long. It's much less strait forward and no one is not guaranteed to get positive tangible results.
Not trying to justify the bitter rage incels spew whenever they have the chance, but I don't think it's accurate to compare the two in that way.

Now Jow Forums, can we go back to trying to put in what effort we can and actually discuss fitness?
I'm getting real tried of these shitshows.

This thread.... Its a shame that young men actually believe that there are no interesting, good looking and faithful women out there. I guess its easier to just hang out in these incel echochambers than to go out and see how the world actually is. Just because you have a couple of bad experiences doesnt mean anything. Grow up.

Attached: ead50f28.jpg (960x1280, 164K)

My wife is still smoking hot at 39 (with two kids under the belt too). Top shelf genetics though and a virgin before me. It’s a crying shame that so few age well...

They are just young. It's like bitching about teens when they call 25 yold "middle aged" lol. You have to be there to know the truth and desu most people on here are ust as boring as normies and as they they most will not find a interesting counterpart because they themselves are not interesting.

But nobody wants to hear that shit, so it's just easier to blame everyone else or hang on onto some biological determinism. Similarly like most of the containment board will not accept that there are good black men, just because most of the negoes are lower than animal niggers. An easy black-and white wolrdview matches their "simple" minds.

No idea mate, feeling round it doesn’t feel too lumpy or retardly shaped

Get your hair wet and stick it to your head at the bag so it's visible, than thake a big. The upper half of pic related is considered atractive.

Attached: NmcDRyV.jpg (1023x911, 50K)

Post your life study bud. The posts here are not wrong. Especially if you live in a city. Unfortunately, this kinda stuff is just getting started. Soon there ain't going to be any more babies

Fuck off roastie

>faithful women

Imagine this scenario: you've just fucked a woman and shot your load inside her. As you are laying down on the bed and cuddling, your cum starts pouring out of her pussy and on the sheets. Then her phone rings. She answers it. From the first sentence you can tell she's talking to a guy she's in some sort of relationship with. In the end she says something like "yeah, me and the girls just came out of the movie and now we are going for a few drinks so don't wait up... I love you too! ... byeeeeee! :)"

How many times do you have to experience that before you lose all your delusions about faithful, monogamous relationships? How many times your best friend's fiancee has to fondle your foot under the table? How many times your married female boss has to try to seduce you? For me it was about tree fiddy.

Gain FACE, gain HEIGHT, gain FRAME, then go out and gain some EXPERIENCE with women. If after that you still think there are faithful women out there, please kys. All women can and will be unfaithful if the right guy comes along. Be the right guy.

Attached: 0dfd07c2-9bf9-4fa3-a4ae-ced2d934dc8c.jpg (324x453, 32K)

In yurop? What caliphate?

M'Lady

best sex i've ever had was with a woman in her late 40's when i was 25

Mgtow don’t date, he is saying that men end up settling down with younger women and not old used up hags not sure how this is a good insult brah

Im 23 yo. I dont think one has to be particularly old to realize what you just said, just dont be deluded as fuck. Yes quality women are rare but so are quality men. No wonder anons here are bitter. I love to lift and improve my body, but every time I go out and interact with people it always dawns on me that people dont give a shit about my gains and thats great, there is so much other stuff going on. Dont have to constantly be aftaid to lose gains because none of that shit matters. What matters is character, and if you can, try not to be fat. Thats it.

Regards poster

For people who love to complain about how they can't meet any women or even speak to them, folks here sure seem to think they know a lot about what women are like

Looks wise, I think 25 is the peak. It's the perfect combination of looking youthful while being well developed and knowing how to present herself.

Women can continue to get more attractive after that though. If they're intelligent, they can be interesting to talk to. They're also generally more confident, less self-obsessed, and more in tune with the maternal instincts. I find a girl showing maternal instincts to be so incredibly attractive. One time me and a female friend were babysitting, and it was the first time I saw that female friend as attractive, because she was amazing at looking after the kids.

not the one you replied to, but i've been with a lot of different women from different backgrounds and have had countless girl acquaintances in my high school days and college. while of course there's generalizing here, what's said by "incels" for the most part is true. if women know one thing, its that no matter what they look like, there will always be a man who they can get to provide for them, save for the most extreme cases. attractive women know that they have a time in their lives (around 16 - mid 20's) where they can have as much fun being promiscuous as they please, and most men will have to deal with that, because there is no other option. they exploit this. if you were to counter what i'm saying, explain the immense boom of raves and wild events being attended by such young girls. coachella is annual, see how many women attend these festivals. not to mention clubs, parties, women are allowed to do as they please. don't pretend you haven't seen what western society has evolved into.

Attached: WhiteFeather.png (1876x277, 63K)

Cool I’m in between Nordic and Atlantic

My point still stands, with an oh so subtle change.

they didn't pay the $150?

I'm just saying that they're fully aware of what they're doing when they stab you in the back, take the kids and the house, then monkey branch to the guy she's been cheating on you with for the past year.

The one's that didn't actually let any sandniggers in

Jesus fucking Christ, this thread....Its like none of you either been in relationship with any woman. Sure, there are plenty of shit women, but so there are plenty of shit men. Stop being this delusional, it must be hard to live like this

Honestly I see 2 kinds of people in this thread, one bashing women and the other being apologists for them.

What's the point? Learn the red pills about women so you know the red flags, set a goal, go out and try to get that goal with whatever powers you are able to conjure up inside of you. Get better, get hobbies that actually interest you, get learning, become a better man.

Yes, most women are sluts, but even sluts can be shamed back into somewhat normal girly behaviour. Not sure about feminists though, never tried that, and never will.

Have a no-terrorist policy as well. She will try to bitch at you and bring you down all the time, but it is your choice to actually give a shit. What if she gets mad? She takes the pussy away? Ok, so what, you have hobbies, friends etc, she will come to you and apologise 90% of the time.

Women are overgrown children, and as long as you treat them like that, you will be on good terms with most of them.

Also take the black pill on facial aesthetics, if you are below average, or even average nowadays, good fucking luck bro.

Or perhaps we've experienced relationshits and that's how we know?
>"b-but m-men do bad things toooo"
I'll tell you the difference. When women do horrible shit, they either get off easy or don't have to face consequences at all. And white knights like the betas in this thread will defend them the whole way. And for what? In hopes that some thot will notice and think they're a nice guy.

He right but he’s a incel; that’s why he’s so bitter. Just fuck around in your early 20s then lock down a 24 year old girl when your 28. Let the sluts get old and bitter, how do they affect you?

Well, maybe don't fuck a whore just because she looks good but look for a women whch has showed in her past to be loyal? You're like the turtle on a scorpions back. What dick you expect?

I've been a nice gril a normie looking but because I was shy and not as lough and full of make up non of the men really aknowledged me till I hit 20 and learned hos to dress more feminine and talk to people. Boys which bullied me nerly to suicide and even beat me up after school now stand there and asked me out after the reunion. They mentaly didn't change becaue life never made them change. Thoe are the eternal normies. You prolly wouldn't have looked at me, and still want to talk about loyalty.

And till I learned how to read people I have been used like a toy. The man I loved ans lost my virginity to after waiting for nearly I year till I knew him? Lied and fucked a toasties which was knew in the neighboorhood. As did the next one. I learned from it and consider it my own fault, instead of blaming all men. Now I'm appily married to someone I will have kids with, knowing the signs of disloyalty.

Men and women are just the same kind of shitty humans. You have to change yourself o be able to pick the right one, instead blaming your inability to differentiate on all of them. Stop going for whore as your dick tells you and you might find an actual wife material woman. Become the men those women would want, as they will have standards prolly above you.

>"He's an incel"
>Literally has no clue what I look like
You sure you just don't have any retort to proven facts so you resort to name-calling to try to discredit the argument?

Then don't be afraid to cut the hair, but keep a couple milimeters. It looks better than clean shaven.

apes have different strategies, it's why we split into separate species

gorillas have harems and will fight any rival male they see

chimpanzees form blood related male groups and kidnap and rape females

bonobos are matriarchal and have orgies that males are allowed to participate in if their mother brings them along

orangutans are solitary, but some males go through a second puberty and get that massive face and then seduce females with songs

human female instinct is actually to get impregnated by an alpha (regardless of money) and trick a beta into raising the kid, it's why our testicles are the size they are and explains the exact of progesterone on female behaviour. the interplay of men and women is very complex and led to us becoming self-aware

but in the west most women are taking the pill and the government will provide for them and they are tricked into having careers, so everybody is very confused

Sounds like you make women out to be even worse than what I had initially said.
Whatever one you choose to believe makes them rather selfish creatures who either steal the alpha's rightful child and force some cuck to provide for it or indecisive idiots running around doing whatever feels good in the moment until it's too late for them.

Not him but it's a mixture of both.

lmao you gay

>give me extra money for doing my job

t. mutt

tripdubs confirm
incels are as bad as hamplanets

I would have given you none

It starts mid 20s.
Women peak in their late teens-early 20s and it’s all downhill from there.
Accelerates HARD post 30 and is made even worse by modern women lifestyle of excessive alcohol consumption and party drugs.

Enjoy the honeymoon while it lasts, broseph. Those minor annoyances you brush off now will start to stack up.

By race

>White women
>Black Women
either 30 if theyre poor or 45 if not
>Hispanic Women
All good until the moment they get pregnant
>Asian women
50, assuming they take care of themselves, 35 otherwise
>Indian women

Attached: old lorde.jpg (1200x800, 657K)

Technically we age the same, but how we feel about that aging differs between the sexes.

But mechanically, its the same, actually women probably age better than men because they do less hard work and use more skin products.

But from a subjective view, an ageing woman is a lot less desirable than an ageing man.