I'm a non-preachy vegan who lifts

I'm a non-preachy vegan who lifts.

What would I have to do to gain your respect?

Attached: James2.jpg (300x347, 78K)

>caring about the respect of random anons
Never gonna make it

>im vegan
>please give me respect
do you really see nothing wrong with that attitude? No one cares what you put on the table yet you vegans are so obnoxious about it its mind boggling

Nobody cares

T. Vegetarian

Turn around, bend over, and touch the fucking floor for our viewing pleasure.

>on-preachy vegan who lifts
Good enough for me tbqh.

Unironically kys.

Delete this thread

Eat meat

Why do you like putting meat in your mouth?

>a rib = a penis
This is your brain on onions folks.

That’s what I’ve always done

>Non-preachy
>Makes a thread just to say it
>"W-why won't anyone respect me?"

Vegans in a nutshell

Attached: 1516738510571.jpg (238x192, 9K)

Never talk about it and earn respect the way everyone else does.

Not mention that you're a vegan.

The fact you already told me you’re a vegan tells me everything I need to know.

Because I'm bearmode gay.

Don't beg for it and you have it. If I find out that you are vegan for the wrong reasons, that's when you lose it.

For example, you could (Like most are) be a vegan because you are a liberal and simply do it for the approval of others and to feed your "good feelings", in which case I'd despise you.

If you do it for your own health and because you realize it is for the betterment of this planet, I'd be impressed.

In any case you have more of my respect than the permalosers trashtalking vegans simply because they are vegan.

Have a nutritionally complete diet.

I'm assuming you've got b12 and d3 down, but what about selenium? Omega-3 with the correct DHA/EPA ratio? Zinc and calcium? Creatine?

>No one cares what you put on the table
Maybe you should care
Vegetarians are as ethical as meat eaters so I don't understand where your diet comes into play in your "argument"
Are you retarded?
>selenium?
Thats retardedly easy to obtain I won't even bother to answer
>Omega-3 with the correct DHA/EPA ratio?
There is no such thing. You need 500 mg of EPA plus DHA, no specific ratio
3 tbsp chia in your morning cereal/smoothie takes care of that.
>But low conversion rate!
Check ALL the studies who talk about (((low))) conversion rate of ALA to EPA and DHA. EVERY TIME it's on test subjects who consume a lot of ω6 or (((they didn't test for ω6, I wonder why)))
>Zinc and calcium?
Again, retardedly easy, I won't even bother
>Creatine?
You don't get anywhere near enough creatine from meat and if you think otherwise you're naive
I supplemented before going vegan and I still do now, so there's no difference, it's not an extra supplement I need with this diet and lifestyle.

>I'm a non-preachy vegan who lifts.
you're not a non-preachy vegan if you tell us that you're a non-preachy vegan lmao

Please user go and be an hero.

Attached: 1496742769229.png (225x225, 4K)

Kys.

Attached: 1525678064460.jpg (266x300, 16K)

yup, i respect vegans because i agree with them that meat consumption is bad for the environment and unethical. Animals do feel pain and I like animals. Pigs and cows are pretty intelligent. But I still eat meat. In the end, vegans/vegetarians are the people who have enough discipline to stop eating steak for their ideals.

Attached: 1525795351675.gif (200x197, 821K)

>No argument
As always

As opposed to
>Maybe you should care
>Vegetarians are as ethical as meat eaters so I don't understand where your diet comes into play in your "argument"
>Are you retarded?
>care more about your health health
No.

Same

Attached: Buddhabod.jpg (150x150, 5K)

Are you me?

I thought you weren't preachy? Didn't even make it to 20 posts before letting the mask slip

>I'm a non-preachy vegan
already wrong
why even mention it?
I know this is b8, but come on

>"non-preachy"
>"hey Jow Forums, i'm a vegan!"

Attached: 1502816580151.gif (150x148, 930K)

Good job generally on the supps. However calcium is difficult to obtain through whole food sources, and relying too much on supplementation (which fortified onions milks and tofu counts as) can cause calcification and heart attacks. So maybe look into this.

Also your omega-3 point makes no sense. Why would ω6 have any impact here? I assume that conversion rates are similar (ly shit) across most diets so you need the correct forms.

Post your cronometer bitch

Kill youself, then maybe