How does being on test make you feel? Does it really make you feel much happier/confident/alpha?

How does being on test make you feel? Does it really make you feel much happier/confident/alpha?

Attached: 3E9A8A5B-D8F8-423A-B9AF-765CDBD8624C.jpg (1508x680, 176K)

Yes, you will be swimming in fresh, young pussy everywhere you go because of your increased musclemass while being lean, and you will make more advances in your career because you aren’t a pussy anymore

me on the left desu

What routine do I need to go from being the guy on the far left to being the guy on the far right.

Thanks in advance.

try gene therapy and being born again

>save $10k for facial reconstruction surgery and move to a new town where no one will know what you used to look like but abstain from having a kid cuz the plastic in your jaw doesn't get passed down genetically and your kid will look like you before the surgery and it would be cruel to doom them to the fate that your parents doomed you to 3x15

Attached: IMG_5372.jpg (1024x642, 74K)

>hold on the last rep btw

Whats wrong with the left one goy

Attached: 1525219741381.png (428x392, 195K)

well you could always impregnate a chick with a huge jaw

When your children are born ugly they're gonna be really sad that they don't look like you (I'm assuming that's you)

>10k

depends on what procedure you need, the nose job alone is 5-8k but the jaw could be up to 50k

Need to crowdfund like 60 grand to cover it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 11.09.22 AM.png (1544x250, 63K)

Quick survey, did you actually type "desu" or did it replace something else you wrote ?
>inb4 lurk moar
Stfu it happened to me and i don't understand why.

I think senpai changes to desu

i wrote t b h
f a m and t b h are changed

oh, fuck F A M changes to senpai. I don't know what changes to desu

That's what i tought ! Thanks bros, i don't usually type shit like t b h and all

No, it does not. There is a misconception because real CLINICAL LOW TEST patients report feeling better after getting on trt because ther literally suffer side effects of having low T. So this is like being sick and going back to being not sick, of course you will report feeling better compared to feeling bad. If you are not sick taking medication won't make you feel better.

Faggots who post here say they have "low test" while being in the lower half of NORMAL RANGE. Test won't make you feel anything at all. However it will make you feel like shit on high doses but we are talking about positive feels.

It doesn't really make you "feel" much different apart from maybe a bit more aggressive in the gym (getting those last few reps where you would normally stop).

It makes you blow up in size, which does increase confidence to some degree.

middle looks good enough. incels cant get into facial harmony because they have autism

the middle looks better because it's a real picture, right and left are photoshops of the middle picture. Obviously the altered ones are going to look 'off'

T.b.h. You newfag.

yeah thats what im talking about, they try to photoshop every kind of people into the same exaggrated type

Shut the fuck you stupid confused boomer cunt.

Semite - Mischling - European

europeans are getting blacked

Couple things
1. Don't go to the right, he is a photoshopped lookism effigy
2. To look like the middle, 50K to 70K of jaw surgery. You'd probably want to shell out for the best too, lest you they fuck it up and you become a complete hideous mess that lives in eternal agony.

>mfw my nose is bigger that left in pic

I got jaw surgery too.
Took me two years with braces and a 2 hour surgery but my jaw looks great now. Still no gf tho

Me on the center
Thanks God my beard partially hide the problem

I write t b h fully aware that it will be replaced by desu

pick in middle looks so much like me wtffffff

>hey ferb what do you wanna do today?

if you need trt a doctor will tell you otherwise your wasting your time

Attached: enyJPCt[1].png (526x432, 221K)

Consider reincarnation.
Of course, to be reborn handsome in your next life, you will need to gain good karma through selfless acts, so I recommend working in a soup kitchen or something.

That might work.

It makes you feel great, then when you come off it turns you into a depressed little girl faggot with no actual guts or balls.

This

Literally just mew

hmm? I believe you're supposed to experience a multitude of different lives. You choose these with your guide before incarnating. So for instance you're a chad viking conqueror and in the next life you're a poor peasant girl in a village being overrun by raiders. Then you might live a life as someone suffering from debilitating injury.

underrated

Does the jawline show up with bf loss or are those genetic?

just chew gum bro