What's the most alpha male thing you have ever done?

What's the most alpha male thing you have ever done?

Attached: 1527145384308.jpg (827x1024, 115K)

Defused my accusation of rape by actually raping her, turned into consensual sex and she later became a slut

He's getting a life behind bars for sure, probably death penalty too and the dumb nigger deserves it.

And having a better life than bums.
Offender protection over victims in western society :^)

Pimp slapped my sister in the face for spilling tomato soup on my laptop.

Attached: DE704554-4D39-4E8A-9538-42FCBE836C7C-93586-000051DF22ACC49E.jpg (900x900, 54K)

>What's the most alpha male thing you have ever done?
getting my cousin pregnant at a party I didn't wanna go...she doesn't know it was me who got her pregnant, she assumed that some chad at the party fucked her and decided to keep the damn baby who happens to be a girl.
luckily for me the girl inherited nearly all from her mother with the only exception of my eyes and most important of all she was fucking healthy.
that girl will be the only child I will have in my life and the only one who will continue in essence my bloodline.
I am a total loser but somehow I am in peace and I don't care if I die

Attached: fdad5f28c4319f2a718dba260fa7bb1a99f8bbc7d9d54477fc484ee5c691a742.jpg (640x360, 62K)

I have had sex 6 times in my life. I have 6 bastard children with 6 different women. I am not sure if this makes me alpha or beta. I also pay no child support.

>getting my cousin pregnant at a party I didn't wanna go

Can you please elaborate?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 69K)

Cousin probably passed out and he raped her.

closing this thread
*boom*

Reverse feel for me. I knocked up 6 women around the same time and now am stuck raising a bunch of kids and paying child support for more.

Slept with my bully's crush after he had been chasing her for years. Feels ok man

Niggers committing crimes? Ya don't say.

>niggers
>alphas
Nah, whites are just to much of a buncha sissies

Threw a mango at my sister, it knocked her front tooth out, for dissing me in front of family members, later her tooth was inserted back into her gum at the dentist, close one.

Fought two niggas with knives while almost blind

ok im not actually racist at all...but what the fuck is wrong with black people? they're actually like demons wth thats crazy. they give 0 fucks and just live to sin its fucking disturbing kinda in a way. like they give 0 fucks about any reprocussion like oh i might spend 55 years to life in a cage full of rapists with no women or ever be able to go outside again i might as well kill people and rape while stealing 500 dollars. like wtf nigga committed 3 of the most violent felonies in one hour wtf

like seriously are black people demons? they're scary

I didn't rape her, I just got drunk with everyone there.
they said they found me funny being drunk and told fucked up jokes and everyone started to get drunk with me including my cousin.
everything then started to blur and the next thing I know is that I wake up in some room naked with her.
to think it all fucking started with me trying to chill in some corner with some mojito.

Banged my friend's sister in a hotel room while he was 10 feet away

>im not actually racist at all
>are black people demons?

>everything then started to blur and the next thing I know is that I wake up in some room naked with her.
so your raped her

Plot twist. White male culprit

im not i actually like a lot of black culture but i only hear about and see black people doing this

>so your raped her
and how the fuck exactly do you rape someone who is drunk while being drunk and not remembering any of that? imagine waking up with the worst headache of your life and seeing your female relative naked just a few inches from you.
dude I nearly passed out hurling in the bathroom of that house after that and hell even a chad took me to the damn hospital since I had a wound in my head too.

That's because you spend your time on racist websites.

Fucked my sister's GF in her room

Fucked my girlfriend on my stepdad's side of my parent's bed. He's a dick, ironically for being a stepdad.

had sex with a woman more than 3 times my age

No, it's because he (or others) have lived among blacks, unlike you, you fucking anvil. Look at crime statistics too, or even their own culture and music. There is no faster way to ruin a city/anything than by blacks. Not all are bad, but about 80% are.

Attached: Laughing Tucker.jpg (283x281, 14K)

Also because black culture involves a shit ton of violent crime, but whatever

Seriously how do you actually excuse this kid's crime? How do you look at a fucking teenager stealing, raping, killing, and traumatizing children, and say "u r big meanie racist"?

did you guys touch penis?

Attached: Gollum-Turkish-President.jpg (800x474, 179K)

sure its evil but you act like white kids aren't shooting up schools every week

I was walking by some apartments and two girls were there, one was bending over picking something up with her rear in the air, they look at me and I clap my hands loudly

Blacks kill more people in America than whites with 1/5 the population. And no white kids aren't shooting up schools every week you dumb ass nigger. Which school shooting was this week?

I beat up 5 niggers in the last 6 months. One was 2 days ago.

Attached: 1526223909040.webm (640x352, 1.27M)

You can cut the "I'm not actually racist."
Most people here condone "racism".

>only the large acts of violence that make the news matter
>disregard the steady stream of smaller crimes that ultimately account for half the murder in this country

The black man is god and the white man is the devil.

We i the white one with a amount you

Attached: black-man-beocmming-a-faggit.gif (332x332, 1.49M)

Believing you are God is considered to be blasphemy.

Attached: 3365591_6_o.jpg (1280x853, 261K)

I'm not a big load undisciplined to the top and the kids and the

Attached: 00Y0Y_efCyUvL1a12_600x450.jpg (600x450, 17K)

We have to go back fren a is a little retarded I have been talking for you and

Attached: 67c5fe2f74221c01bab5509472f9b706.jpg (1920x964, 145K)

I'm but they don't seem like it but it's a bit confused experimenting bicurious to get laid and

Attached: kendall_dreams-pts-3855.jpg (1600x1066, 296K)

Are you really going to just throw that in with no greentext?

>and how the fuck exactly do you rape someone who is drunk while being drunk and not remembering any of that?
It's 2018.

I'm but they don't seem like you have

Attached: china6150.jpg (1280x853, 174K)

so how's the kid doin

dude i was the biggest leftist fag. Now i know better. around blacks, never relax. Im saving money to buy a gun and conceal and carry/home protection. Haitians are in my city now.

thethethethe. wehavebeenworkingb

Attached: 17c424781b28ccf8a1b1b46fde6f071e.jpg (600x900, 137K)