Stroke, Heart Failure Linked to Marijuana

i was doing some research and found some articles talking about the bad effects of marijuana usage.

livescience.com/58210-stroke-heart-failure-linked-to-marijuana.html

Apparently it increases risks of stroke/heart attack anyone know if this is true or what?

It makes me want to just use CBD. I also worry if it'll cause mental issues later on since I've heard that can be a thing. I just wish I knew whether it was worth using it or not.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

And let's not forget that it increases Estrogen and turns you into a trap

Hang every weed smoker 2018!

yeah it has a lot more risks than i realized, so fug that shit either use cbd or the odd beer mang

>tons of risks associated with weed
>better stick to alcohol cuz that never killed anyone

Good goyim. Go back to alcohol and cigarettes.

What? Smoking causes health risks?! No way dude it's a harmless plant

>Oh this has health risks? Better go back to stuff that is just as bad
>Druggie logic
You could just not do any drugs lol

Weed, alcohol, cigs, all drugs... all have risks and all will bite you in the butt later on.

stay clean and exercise. you dont need it!

>tfw too lazy to be an addict

if anything, user, I wouldn't use that particular study or article to come to a conclusion
its hardly a study, really

Sounds about right. Smoking is bad for you.
Here is the poop. If you would kill yourself anyways, just smoke a joint once.
Make the realization that it's the brain that makes you feel anything, even without drugs, because it's the brain that has the receptors. You do not need drugs. You need to solve your broken ways of thinking.
The weed is a good plant. THC and CBD are good chemicals. Canvas and rope are also pretty good.

Don't blame a plant for your problems. Don't let a plant solve your problems.

Or just don't do any drugs like a normal person. How about that?

The Jews want us all on crack though, they don't see a dime from booze

>normal people do not do drugs
Such innocence. Are you a girl? Can I marry you?

But it's considered normal to do drugs, usually that's alcohol though. I smoke weed but I really don't care for alcohol, when I tell people that they act like it's weird as hell. I've been in plenty of situations where I find myself drinking alcohol just so I dont stick out, despite my distaste for it.

WEED
AND
BEER
=
YES

Attached: Obvious.jpg (723x514, 242K)

DUDE its just a fucking plant it grows in the ground it doesn't do anything bad at all dude in fact it cures schizlophrenia, lung cancer, and 100 different illnesses and in fact weed makes everyone perform better at everything lmao

Why are you doing every newfaggotish thing possible, all at once?
Do you really need a reply that badly?

Attached: Big Cup of STFU.jpg (440x567, 34K)

>Newfaggot is now things that make me mad.
Dude smoke a joint man

>vague, strenuous correlation, and a single other study cited that links heart cells that might be weakened by pot

gee man, not defending druggies but there's so many other factors that could be at play here, not everything is an instant WOW PROOF HERE IT IS GAS ALL THE STONERS

So you admit that you are indeed new and burnable?

Attached: Make it count!.jpg (300x221, 48K)

Part of being a free adult is deciding what is and isn't acceptable of a risk for yourself. If you don't want health risks, don't do things with possible health risks. You very well maintained get die tomorrow anyway from something out of your control, or live to be 120 despite your habits. No one can make this decision but you.

WAS LIFE A RACE TO WHO LIVES THE LONGEST?

Attached: 7d7693bf9dd1bb7ee6b42341c2a3e290.jpg (500x500, 36K)