Let’s settle this once and for all Jow Forums Should skinny fats bulk of cut?

Let’s settle this once and for all Jow Forums Should skinny fats bulk of cut?

Attached: 32C85733-2244-4EEC-970E-4E8E717D9149.png (500x377, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15666030
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cut then bulk

Jow Forums now agree that skinny fats should cut first but 2 weeks ago they agreed they should bulk first

You really shouldn’t listen to advice from here

I’d say cut since as a beginner you can get gains just by touching a weight no matter how much you’re eating.

the answer is clean bulk

if you're natty AND you not some people who feel like they have to force feed in order to gain weight should always cut

being lean is being aesthetic

>I didn't read the sticky so I ask questions that have been answered years ago

Attached: ronald20mcdonald.jpg (500x375, 35K)

Don't change your diet. Just lift. It takes a while to learn how to eat anyway.

>be new to Jow Forums 4 months ago
>buy cheap home gym
>do starting strength
>do running
>do good diet
>literally nothing about my body changes
I think I'm just not using the right weight amount? I'm really enjoying the workouts, and always struggle to actually do the action by the end. What other problems could be stunting my growth?

You increase the weight at least weekly, right?

stop eating, fatty

No, I didn't see anything about doing that. I'm reading from the Jow Forums sticky so it's probably out of date. Increase weight by how much?

>4 months
>never increased the weight
Are you real?

Attached: 1323601392293.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

I'm pretty skinny, tall and shrimplike strength. Basically a girl's body.

Well now I am. Nobody in my friend/family circle even looks at the gym. I still don't know half the terminology.

I ate a small surplus and lifted hard and recomped most of the skinny fatness in 3 months
Doesn't really matter what you do just start lifting

You bulk but you do it clean with a small surplus

start eating, skeleton

cut to Auschwitz then clean bulk

girls are on average higher bf% than guys
don't argue with me, faggot
>good diet
is nondescriptive and you fell for two other memes instead of learning and thinking for yourself
starve yourself since I don't know more about you and have to assume you're fucking retarded
Since you need spoonfeeding: If you're under 12% bf then you can bulk.
Bulk at +500 TDEE
find a good tdee calculator online and stop being retarded

recomp

Why is this still fucking discussed here?
CUT THEN BULK
There's literally no advantage to bulking first and several for cutting, let me break it down for you fucking retarded faggots
>you have to lose the fat eventually
Why not lose it BEFORE you've spent years building muscle so you can just cut with zero fear of muscle loss? While at the same time still making newbie gains and developing proper form
>you make better gains when you're lean
Nutrient partitioning negros, lose it first and you'll build more muscle when it's time to gain
>you look better
Literally leaness is the only factor you control for an attractive face and the most important thing women admire in an attractive body

>didn't increase the weight in 4 months
Holy shit this can't be real

Lean bulk is the only way to ever eat

I fell for the recomp meme,
I didn't make any progress until I started lean bulking

Attached: 1525838577090 (1).jpg (683x683, 68K)

Always cut first if you want aesthetics.

Dropping to 10% BF and having any kind of visible muscle mass will make your body look better than 90% of the general population. And from that point, your subsequent bulk will not take you out of that aesthetic BF% zone.

Bulking first will just make you look fat and bloated, you will barely even notice the muscle you're building because it will all be covered in fat and it's going to take ages before your body starts to look good.

never stop bulking

You've been lifting the same weight for 4 months and you're still struggling to complete your workouts? I call bs

From wasting the first 2 years of my time lifting trying to cut first, I'd say bulking then cutting once you have discipline, muscle to show off and knowledge of foods/lifts.

strawpoll.me/15666030

You can gain muscle and strength while losing fat when you're new to the gym, so you should obviously take advantage of that first.

Lean bulk or hardcut auschwitz mode if you're brave. Don't recomp it's a meme.

Attached: 1525102625121.jpg (575x739, 96K)

Happy will show you the way

Attached: Smug Jerzy.jpg (896x720, 94K)

Happy says you are a fashion model type 9 body.

Attached: Happy Body Type 9 Fashion Model.jpg (2544x3296, 916K)

too general of a question. people think skinnyfat means too many diffrent things. its a dead word at this point.

when I started lifting as a skelly (underweight bmi, ribs showing) I considered myself skinnyfat and the correct move would have obviously been to bulk. but I've seen pictures of people who are literally fat (beer belly, manboobs, probably overnight bmi) saying they were skinnyfat and obviously based on their pictures they should cut.

middle of the line skinnyfat has a lot of options. he could cut if he wanted, but he could bulk if he wanted, or he could just lift without thinking about food.

I, as a fatman, have been doing pure strenght trainning for like a month now. I am still fat but I am feeling really good, and hoping to change someday. I know it will take time, so I am just enjoying the lifting travel :)

Attached: f1f8c65b841e37b2c5bfbaf7d1a8fb38.gif (500x375, 355K)

cut cuz stored fat promotes estrogen production which decreases gainz

>I didn't increase weight for 4 months

Attached: IMG_0278.jpg (600x574, 221K)

oh no

Attached: 1525699768565.jpg (234x235, 10K)

sometimes I feel like a dyel, then I read shit like this

Attached: costanza.jpg (375x375, 34K)

Attached: Steve.jpg (287x366, 7K)

everyone should bulk
all the time

it supposed to feel light.... right?

>RiHgT GuYS?

Depends on what you're trying to do.

Attract women?
Maximize muscle with bulk, then cut to get very low bodyfat so face is more defined.
Facial Aesthetics > Body
but
Facial Aesthetics + Body = Optimal results

That is so retarded. Obviously the answer is to cut for facial aesthetics, then lean bulk with a few cuts so you don't lose them. Much better than having to be a lard ass muffin head for months

You don't become a lard ass when you bulk that's not even good enough to be a generalization. Bulking is just eating the right foods to increase muscle mass.
I will go about the route you're talking about though because I want my best facial aesthetics without being twigmode.
Let's say I want to cut starting today, how to begin?

>You don't become a lard ass when you bulk
Wew
>Gaining any significant amount of muscle on a bulk from skinny fat without either becoming fat, or keeping a none aesthetic face forever because you're lean bulking from a shit position
If you want to cut, then eat either 500 calories below maintenance (1lbs weight loss per week) or 1000 below (2lbs weight loss per week) while also eating enough protein to keep what little muscle your skinny fat asshole has, meaning 0.82g-1g of protein per pound of bodyweight. Eat at least 30g of fat too so you don't become a hormonal mess

Eat clean, lift

Cut first. I really wish I did. Made great gains but also fatter.

Bump