Since somebody already made a thread about shotas

Since somebody already made a thread about shotas

What would you do you were cornered by horny lolis, pic related

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (334x351, 234K)

I'd do exactly pic related.

Attached: unzips dick.gif (300x170, 1.9M)

Considering I've been technically kidnapped I would try to escape,

I would become sexually AGGRESSIVE!! Holy fuck!! I would unleash sexual DESTRUCTION AND DEPRAVITY!! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!!

Attached: 99t1hbh9f7y01.jpg (750x862, 77K)

I wouldn't do anything, FBI

>360 and get out of dodge
I'm not falling for FBI kun's honeypot

You think this sounds good, but I doubt you've ever had to actually fuck a loli.
Imagine squeezing your penor into a tiny flesh vice, it hurts.

Lament not waking up in the horny MILF/Mommy limo.

honestly i would leap out of a moving car to avoid a sexual encounter with a horny loli. would probably have a huge boner when i did it though desu

show them my collection of 3-d waifus

Attached: Jessica Clements (302).jpg (1080x1266, 81K)

St Benedict's Roman Catholic Upper School is a co-educational Roman Catholic state school in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England.

Attached: Jessica Clements (314).jpg (1080x1080, 78K)

Manoharan s/o Malayalam (born 13 September 1961) more commonly known as M. Manoharan is a prominent Malaysian lawyer and was the State Assemblyman for Kota Alam Shah in the Selangor State Assembly.

Attached: Jessica Clements (278).jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

Agree Okaasan and Oneesan>Imouto

"Move to Miami" is a song by Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias featuring American rapper Pitbull.

Attached: Jessica Clements (237).jpg (1080x1129, 105K)

You do nothing and accept your fate.

Attached: 1494709040584.jpg (1278x1299, 169K)

FUCK YEAH NIGGY

Attached: 1528325865476.jpg (372x1034, 126K)

>horny
>prepubescent
Even the FBI is laughing

I wanna be raped by a loli.

thank god this board is anonymous. only me and the FBI will know

kek, even glow in the dark niggers can have a sense of humor

Put a gun in their mouth I'll teach em how to pull the trigger

This guy gets it

I was horny as a prepubescent.

Were you a loli?

Unfortunately i was not.

>record them voluntarily saying flirty stuff to me
>contact the police because of harassment
>I have proof to back it up
>possible restraining order and make sure Jow Forums spreads the word

dude's gotta have his priorities, man

>little girls are innocent.
Alright you fuckhead, let me tell you a story.

I used to hang out a lot at my aunt's house whenever I was in vacation back then when I was still in my homeland. My little cousin, who was 9 at the time, was very cute but clingy as hell. I didn't care at the time, she felt like a little sister since I'm an only child and it is definitely a good feeling.
For my last vacation I got to spend more time at her house at night to look out for her because my aunt was constantly going out with my mom and her sisters for obvious reasons. There was my other older cousin with me but she is your typical stacey so she just left for her room to grab her phone as soon as my aunt left.

I was there just lying on the sofa watching TV when my little cousin jumped on me as usual to poke me but this time ended up in that is-this-anime position. Now I was a bit horny because just before they left I saw my aunt in her low-cut dress and to be honest she is freaking hot and have amazing tits, I still had a mid-boner from it but nothing serious. I decided to move my hips slightly to the side so that my cousin would no feel it and ask me what it is because that would be awkward, but then she did something completely unexpected. She put a little force on her hips which made me have my back on the sofa again, then she actually started rubbing her spot on my thing. At this point I was just wondering if she knew what she was doing, and then she literally started moaning which made me just instant-reflex jump out of the sofa.

With my stacey cousin in the next room it was getting too dangerous but the way she looked at me for a moment made me realized that she really knew what she was doing. I went back and let her sit on my laps for the rest of the night because I knew that I had to appease her at that time.

So yes, fuck your bullshit.

Holy fucking jesus

More lolincest stories pls

Hot

(very unoriginal desu)

I'd curl up into fetal position and cry uncontrollably.