>she likes anime and is shy, so i figure she's not a normie
>talk to her and introduce myself
>we hit it off at first
>i get her name
>she talks to me for weeks afterwards, but is still pretty introverted
>after around eight months, i draw her out of her introversion
>she's actually pretty confident and "liberated" now
>we continue talking
>she doesn't have many political opinions and that makes her easy to talk to, but sometimes we get onto that kind of argument
>one day we start talking about family structures in the past
>i mention stay at home women
>REEEEEEEEEEE.mp3
>she fucking slaps me over the head and gets angery
>i know for a fact she's on her period (i guessed and it turns out i was right), so i write it off as her being irritable
>she goes over to her friends
>oshit.png
>toned older girl (let's call her Alexa) comes over
>Alexa's scary because she's athletic and toned as i said, and very protective of the other girls
>afraid she'll kick my ass
>she just flips me off, says "fuck you" after spouting some rhetoric, and leaves
>thankgod.jpg
>now to fix this mess
>damagecontrol.exe / run as administrator
>go over and try to explain to them what i actually think
>tell them that i believe in equal rights for men and women and would never not give the woman the choice to stay at home or pursue a career
>explain how actually i'd prefer my wife to pursue a career because i probably wouldn't make enough to support a family
>"omg stop making excuses you sexist faggot"
>damagecontrol.exe has stopped working
>fuck
>ok, ok i can fix this
>stop talking to them, meaning to apologize when they've cooled off
>text qt about what i actually think
>she doesn't respond, that's understandable
>wait a week or two, she doesn't show up
>she finally shows up to fencing
Cont.

Attached: suicidalpepe.jpg (219x230, 11K)

I hope this doesn't 404

>i apologize profusely and tell her we never have to talk about it again, and that i'm sorry for offending her
>she accepts my apology
>turns out though that she actually really wants to get back into it
>she draws me back into argument
>i try to take a more neutral stance this time
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE???.mp3
>she doesn't hit me she just walks away a few times, but always gets right back into it
>i try to apologize again and properly explain my stance
>tell her that i believe in choice and don't necessarily think that women should stay in the household
>she's not having any of it
>"i dont care what you think, this is really sexist"
>finally tell her to just hear me out, because i haven't even gotten to the last part of my argument
>"lol you take way too long to talk"
>what the fuck ever
>try to begin explaining about how if i had to choose, i'd choose for women to go and take up a career because of the economical state of the country
>she literally doesn't listen
>just walks over to her friends again
>god fucking dammit
>frantically go over and try to explain yet again
>toned girl Alexa just tells her to ignore me, "boycott me", and tells her that since we're the same age it's ok for her to punch me in the face
>what the fuck Alexa
>i just walk away, holding back tears because of the fact that i just realized
>i thought she was different
>turns out she was just another basic ass Stacy
>mother fucker

mfw the girl i liked turned out to be a normie

Attached: killme.jpg (480x800, 33K)

>oh and alexa harasses me now, calls me a woman, says that i should stay in home, etc.
>ready to just tell her to fuck off and roast her for being a fucking Stacy

should I?

what a fucking cuck. you're afraid of a toned girl? just kill yourself

>"hahaha girls can't hurt you because you're a fucking man, you're a cuck!"

what if you don't hit girls
what if she's actually pretty athletic and has built up muscle

Attached: thinkingpepe.png (225x225, 10K)

Never apologize to a woman on issues of ideology. That was the mistake you made, women don't have political ideals and always immitate the politics of their spouse

>I don't hit girls!
ebin gentelsir
*tips fedora*
just get a gun or a knife if you're actually scared you wimp

she's not married, has never committed to a relationship, and is a virgin

so if anyone's influencing her it's deffo her parents, i'd say

which makes sense, since this last generational blob and arguably the one before it has been way too liberal

>afraid she'll kick my ass
>he's scared of a girl
>he does sports and is scared of a girl
>he does a "combat" sport and is scared of a girl
You know in traditional marriage it'd really suck to get stuck with you if you can't even defend yourself

Yeh, I read about 50% of this, but Jesus Christ, OP, could you be anymore beta? Did you get down on your knees and beg for her forgiveness? When you got slapped for no reason, did you say sorry? LMAO, how fucking beta can you be?

what's wrong about not hitting girls?

if you really believe that girls are so much weaker that i'm an instant wimp/cuck for not fighting them, then surely it's not a problem to say i won't hit them because of how much weaker they are?

sure, i could probably fight her, and maybe i'd even win, but i fucking wouldn't is the point

and i'm not some kind of a faggot who needs a gun or a knife to win a fight

her coming up to me is really a footnote of the story honestly

>>"omg stop making excuses you sexist faggot"
This part doesn't sound believable at all. Most people don't use the word faggot in everyday life, especially liberal roasties.

On the off chance that you are telling the truth, what exactly did you say to trigger girl #1? It seems like you are leaving something out if they got that upset.

makes me wonder what the next generation will be

the faggot part was exaggerated, the excuses part wasn't

basically what i said was that i wasn't really sure whether or not the stay-at-home woman ideal was a bad thing, and that there were some stats to back up it being good for raising families

that sent her into reeee mode

i wouldn't say i'm actually beta - at the end of the day all i'm going to do is fucking not talk to her, because i don't talk to people who twist my words

but it's not "beta" to take your hits when they're given to you and just roll with it. i'd be more of a beta cuck if i had actually hit one of them or gotten angry.

i think a lot of people don't understand that by overreacting all you're doing is showing exactly how much of an insecure cuck you are

>backpedaling
>emotionally investing yourself this hard on someone you're not in a real relationship with
>trying to "fix" things
beta fag

Yes

original origandolfgjseghsh

when you talk to someone for well over a year and grow emotions for them it does hurt to see them reveal themselves to be a Stacy, doesn't it?

i never even backpedaled either - i left my stance as practically neutral both times, they just took it way too hard

but whatever, it's clearly beyond fixing, so she can go fuck hersellf
just made me a bit sad

>when you talk to someone for well over a year and grow emotions for them it does hurt to see them reveal themselves to be a Stacy, doesn't it?
>and grow emotions for them
that was your mistake. Why the fuck would you do that?
>I never backpedaled
Sure, you should've told her to knock it off every time she brought it up anyway.
Alternatively, the moment she just shut you down realized what kind of person she was and braced yourself.

i don't know, i guess i just wanted to be emotionally attached to someone and have a nice life? maybe a girlfriend one day?

won't make that mistake again!!!!

Attached: bleachpepe.png (780x438, 239K)

You should totally honor duel her and Alexa. With real swords and shit. TO THE DEATH!!!

Attached: C997D924-B1E1-4E8A-B585-144204D52DAB.jpg (518x600, 137K)

just honor duel alexa and then, in the true chivalrous way, kidnap and marry qt

You can't fight a woman you'll be ruined for life. Women know this too well which is why they like to be aggressive to males

>i'd choose for women to go and take up a career because of the economical state of the country
brainletwojak.jpg

God youre a fucking idiot OP, dont put this one on this girl this is 100% your fault. As soon as she "forgave" you you should have stayed away from the conversation. deflect deflect deflect. why did you let her rope you back into it