ITT: signs that someone is high test

ITT: signs that someone is high test

Attached: IMG_20180509_194235_985.jpg (1386x570, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.es/books?id=FDA5DQAAQBAJ&pg=PA107&lpg=PA107&dq=high testosterone men impulsive extroverted&source=bl&ots=QhiihHPq0f&sig=9ubnagiBZ9-s2Xmv2eBwODzk9fo&hl=es&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwja8umGzvnaAhWDchQKHYH-BVQQ6AEIZDAI#v=onepage&q=high testosterone men impulsive extroverted&f=false
psychologytoday.com/us/articles/200011/are-you-risk-taker
goodlookingloser.com/entry/bathmate-big-penis/bathmate-beginners-routine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not posting here

broad shoulders

They aren't on Jow Forums

no they are

strong less because testosterone made them strong simply by walking while as low testosterone people have to work harder to see progress.

Good jaw
Deep voice
No depression

hahah holy fuck I am the left virgin self-improver. Only for the bathmate and mewing tongue posture though.

Lads I've been mewing for like two years and I honestly don't think it does anything if you're fully grown.

healthy testosterone levels still require a ton of work. if you're talking about steroids that's another issue and has nothing to do with being high T

The tongue posture helps with nose breathing and prevents certain kinds of diseases, more effective if combined with gum chewing or an increase in the bite force. It doesn't make you a chad though.

Unironically:

>Ring finger significantly longer than index finger.
>Body hair.
>Full beard.
>Thick wrists, large palms.
>Large feet.
>Large gooch.
>Square face.
>Overall masculine facial features; strong jaws, high cheekbones, prominent chins, large noses, prominent brows, large foreheads...
>Deep voice.
>Large Adam's apple.
>Large clavicle.
>High libido, obviously.
>Quick to anger, yells or hits things uncontrollably when angry; anger dies quickly.

No definitely not. Chads are born, not made. A man can still improve himself to high levels though and certainly be considered alpha.

>more effective if combined with gum chewing

any brand you recommend?

Naturally high test doesnt require that much work, simply avoiding gettind deprressed or uberfat will keep those healthy levels as good as they were from the beggining.

Actually a male with high test is more like the main character from the wolf of wall street, highly extrovert, impulsive than it is a gay bear that is typically described.
books.google.es/books?id=FDA5DQAAQBAJ&pg=PA107&lpg=PA107&dq=high testosterone men impulsive extroverted&source=bl&ots=QhiihHPq0f&sig=9ubnagiBZ9-s2Xmv2eBwODzk9fo&hl=es&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwja8umGzvnaAhWDchQKHYH-BVQQ6AEIZDAI#v=onepage&q=high testosterone men impulsive extroverted&f=false
psychologytoday.com/us/articles/200011/are-you-risk-taker

Except I never described a gay bear, only a man with a masculine appearance.

lmaaooo
dont delet this. keep this post up. good one man!!! lmao

Attached: IMG_0489.jpg (601x508, 46K)

I was like the guy on the left as a teenager. working out, watching normie motivational shit like jordan peterson videos (he wasn't known back then, so I watched other basic le manly shit). self improvement is legit autism. nobody likes a stuckup anxiety filled retard who thinks something's wrong with him.

luckily I grew out of it, started drinking, quit working out. started having fun in life, basically became a degenerate. got laid with cool druggie/psycho girls with tattoos and shit. the type of girls that people post randomly on Jow Forums in unrelated threads and then someone asks "wow, who is she?". not boring blonde bimbos who talk about work and exams.

Attached: walking on face.jpg (425x597, 45K)

kek at the virgin shoes

I say fuck both those options, you can be disciplined and eradicate anxiety, and get smart, disciplined girls, and have an extremely successful life, far removed from any of OP's ridiculous putdowns

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (512x590, 306K)

Attached: 1512680589044.jpg (600x600, 44K)

All of this but unironically, just fucking lol at being an aspie cortisol-wracked anxietycel

you lost your way man

Attached: 1515085754202.jpg (500x616, 64K)

Prove it.

>Ring finger significantly longer than index finger.
Prenatal T
>Body hair.
DHT, which is sympathetic with low T and/or high E
>Full beard.
Ditto
>Thick wrists, large palms.
High E and HGH respectively
>Large feet.
HGH
>Large gooch.
Prenatal T
>Square face.
Ditto
>Overall masculine facial features; strong jaws, high cheekbones, prominent chins, large noses, prominent brows, large foreheads...
Mainly prenatal T but also HGH
>Deep voice.
Not really sure
>Large Adam's apple.
Ditto
>Large clavicle.
Moreso Low E
>High libido, obviously.
Not necessarily, low libido could again be Low E
>Quick to anger, yells or hits things uncontrollably when angry; anger dies quickly.
High E

Try again sweaty

That's my life's work.

Bathmate does not work

is this high test?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 4.53.39 PM.png (366x570, 282K)

imagine what this poster's life must be like

really conjure a mental image of him in his room right now

Self-improvement is not autism but your post sure is.

shit 2/3

Oh it does brah, trust me on that.

Why do people always get mad when you point out that the "T gud, E bad!" broscience meme is bullshit?

We need a year round Burning Man that we can quarantine you people in.

yeah I know. I wonder where I'd be if I kept it up. I'd probably be a boring virgin. but at least I'd be swole and not fucked in the head from alcohol insomnia failed relationships and the occasional drug use.

Broad shoulders, jutting chin, bushy eyebrows, forward forehead/browridge, wide jaw, long natural eyelashes, tan skin tone, tall in height, big frame , deep voice, stubble, dark hair, wide face, has muscle mass

Attached: 859af748d1eed0d67d5801a6df188a89.jpg (1080x1246, 103K)

Would this type of girl be a druggie/psycho girl or i she too innocent

Attached: arthoe.jpg (768x1024, 53K)

if it seems like they are recovering from a workout really quickly or if their progression in some sport seems to be significantly better than everyone else.

>stopped working out
>hangs out on Jow Forums
>calls people who try to improve themselves autistic

lol wth

Attached: 1445280669569.gif (206x196, 480K)

3/3 I made it

>Prenatal T

Often correlated with post-prenatal T.

>DHT, which is sympathetic with low T and/or high E

True; mixed that up. Though DHT is an estrogen antagonist.

>High E and HGH respectively

No lol, estrogen doesn't make your hands grow, which is why women don't have larger hands than men. Test enchances effects of GH.

>Not necessarily, low libido could again be Low E

We are talking about high libido, though.

Routine? I used it for 6 months with minimal gains. Do you just use bathmate alone or do manual stretching as well? Help a brah out

You were rubbing your dick when you wrote that

But estrogen effects epiphyseal plate closure and radial growth, resulting in wider bones.

Regarding DHT it is produced in response to low testosterone as well as high estrogen, why do you think so many basedboys are hairy (e.g. that buzzfeed guy). High libido is also a relative measure and must only be seen in concordance with low libido, which again could be caused by low E through for example deficient aromatization.

>Regarding DHT it is produced in response to low testosterone as well as high estrogen
DHT is a byproduct of testosterone, the enzymes catalyze the formation of DHT from testosterone in certain tissues including the prostate gland, seminal vesicles, epididymides, skin, hair follicles, liver, and brain. DHT is considerably more potent as an agonist of the androgen receptor than test.

nobody is innocent man. yeah she'd probably me more interested in a guy who's unusual, not a STEM engineer guy who goes to the gym a lot.

Roughly every other day for 5-9 minutes with 0-80% erection, but usually about 50% hard.

Even super wet my GF has to take a minute to let her pussy adjust. This never happened before. Even looking down at it, I think to myself "damn that's a nice cock"

goodlookingloser.com/entry/bathmate-big-penis/bathmate-beginners-routine

>stop working out
>start fucking junkie whores instead

shoo shoo gains goblin

>DHT is considerably more potent as an agonist of the androgen receptor than test.
Correct, hence why it is synthesized sympathetically when low T and/or high E is present. This is why men get hairier as they get older for example.

how much did you gain?

> yeah she'd probably me more interested in a guy who's unusual, not a STEM engineer guy who goes to the gym a lot

what if the stem engineer guy dressed fashionably? wouldnt that turn her head?

0/3
Well fuck me

STEMcel = Cuck

1/3
at least my bones are good

go to doctor
test test (hehe)

is high: you high test
is low: you low test

Attached: pepjak_1.png (550x550, 123K)

she would see straight through him. you can't fake it till you make it. people aren't idiots.

Literally this

I haven't measured yet. When the old lady is home tonight I'll bust out the tape for you lads if this thread is still active.

interesting, what size are you before and after? measly 4 inches here, been struggling with women because of this even with their flirtation

Before 7x5.2
I measured my length one time and it appeared to have gained 1/4''

I need the sowing tape for the girth though and I don't know where it is. I'll look tonight.

Man all I can say is it's better to get laid with a small cock then to not get laid at all. Don't over think it. Fuck away friend.

C O P E

Attached: pietro.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

whoever drew that needle up is fucking retarded

2/3
Wish I had a deep voice

Nancy daniels Voicing It! Look it up on piratebay. It's been up for years. Changed my voice. Look the bitch up on youtube for proof. You're welcome faggots.

Really? What changed? Do you just naturally speak deeper now or do you have to consciously think about it?

Tfw all those things but 5'9"

height dont matter if you got those traits, you can slay those aesthetic cuties (even taller ones)

Attached: swoke.jpg (660x883, 55K)

>irish nose split
nope

>not a STEM engineer guy who goes to the gym a lot

D...DELETE THIS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

Attached: 1433577929474.png (467x453, 15K)

Tfw all those things but framelet

Dude at work that looks 15 just had his T levels checked and he was way above average. He grows facial hair slowly, has narrow shoulders, isn't tall, and doesn't have a deep voice. He's just a normal looking guy.

who knows unless you talk to her and no girl is innocent man they have all done crazy shit just like any outgoing man has

Watcha doin rabbi?

Not that guy you talked to but this doesnt give me hope as a gymcel who has been looksmaxing

planning to talk to this irish/jew looking beautiful girl with black curly hair that literally only talks to one female friend that looks like her but with brown hair. . hope she dont have a boyfriend or lost her virginity

also the irish girl seems pretty shy, or at least she only talks to her one friend lmao

you never know man she'll open up to you and you'll prob share the crazy shit you both have done. one time i was talking to this cute red head and she said one time she ran through her campus naked as part of a school tradition. so fuck that degeneracy

It's all about T receptor density, not T levels. If you don't have the right receptors, even high levels of T won't help you from looking like a basedboy.

Perfectly put, you only forgot the bacne

Don't worry, you sound very fuckable anyway

>he doesn't want that oxygen boost.

2/3
Shit bones FUCK

is he an slayer thoug?
Because im high test asnd an slayer and look way younger than my peers, and i aimed to be androgynous when i was a teen, still girls told me i was manly.

2/3
>tfw jawline keep cutting noose

Attached: tired wojak.jpg (482x427, 36K)

GIGACHAD is looking like a real life Thanos

Needle marks on their arms.

Read it again but now imagine his tiny little penis buried in public hair

a STEM engineer guy who goes to the gym a lot is more unusual than a degenerate drug addict
don't try to cope your low IQ away laddo

>Tfw have almost none of these

Will I ever make it brahs?

I saw this same picture maybe 3 weeks ago and it made me think. The left pretty much exactly represents me. I'm a socially anxious autist, who started working out, dressing better, got a better haircut, started skincare, started doing exercises to improve my facial features, started nofap etc. I fell for pretty much all the self-improvement bullshit there is. As a result I gained some confidence. I was still an outcast but I gained some confidence and I started to think I'm an "alpha". I rarely got laid but I lied to myself that it's just because I just don't bother going to clubs or downloading tinder. I still was not really happy. Seeing this picture made me realize that it's all false. My confidence is just false confidence. I probably am more attractive, but my personality is still the same. I am not an alpha. What is wrong with me was not my looks, it's something else, something that I can't improve

3/3 sing a lot, my voice is naturally higher, but it becomes deeper, stronger, has a way better tone when on a longer streak of nofap.

>something that I can't improve

The only 5 words wrong in your paragraph.

You can improve it. There's a bunch of stuff you can do, little things, that over time, you will be completely different from when you started.

The real tip is that you can't jump from autist to alpha. You have to have that awkward stage where you learn to talk to people, learn to relax. Try to talk to people, engage them in conversation, even if it is fucking awkward.

although you can build up your face and jaw muscles through chewing gum and doing exercises+losing fat. will help a lot.

genetics + gesturing

DELET

Attached: 1525485996585.png (311x304, 73K)

same here, 10 days of nofap my voice sounds better and I also pronounce things better

>STEM engineer guy who goes to the gym a lot.
Jokes on you, I go like twice a week.

0/3
I used to think I had a deep voice but it’s just a low mumble, not high pitched but not deep or powerful

2/3 depression stills hitting like a turck

Attached: 400.jpg (597x391, 43K)

doctor told me tests mean nothing
there is plenty of others varible like this for example