Comfy switch thread. E3 predictions?

Comfy switch thread. E3 predictions?

Attached: 11A88BC8-FF70-4C75-BB8F-544067281BC7.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

I'm looking forward to octopath. Hopefully they come out with a new zelda game next year too. Botw was the first zelda i played and i must admit it was pretty fun

>tfw waiting a week until I get a switch
What are some good games to get on it? I already have Disgaea 5 and it comes with botw.

I'm debating getting one but I'd really only be playing breath of the wild and Mario. Is it worth the price??

I just finished battlechasers: nightwar and it was pretty fun, but short and pretty easy

Zelda is a lot more fun on master mode

I also have fire emblem warriors which I honestly cant wholeheartedly recommend. It's fun if you like warriors games or if you're a huge fire emblem fan though

What's wrong with the fire emblem game out of curiosity? I've only played a little of one on the 3ds but recently have been getting way more into the grid/turn based combat games

Fe: warriors isnt really a turn based grid game, it's a dynasty warriors game with fire emblem characters. It's way too easy and super repetitive and the plot is shit

Oh damn I thought it was just a switch main style game. Thanks user

There will be a real fire emblem game coming out eventually, maybe late 2018 or early 2019. I'm excited for that

im waiting for mario party

Hope you play more zelda games, people keep saying BOTW is the best zelda game without playing any others. (Not saying BOTW is bad, just wish it had more than 5 dungeons, because the ones that are their, especially Hyrule castle, are amazing)

I think it's worth the price, just know the majority of games are just third party. The bayonetta/bayonetta 2 on switch was pretty good, didnt like touch controls, but at least you can just use controllers.

Mario odyssey. One of the best 3d platformers to come out in a while, up there with a hat in time and every other mario galaxy game

smash will be 3/4 of the presentation and the rest its shit im not particularity interested (like fortnite)
only bought the switch for pokemon

Hoping new zelda, but I doubt it, considering the final dlc for botw came out within the year.

Maybe new 2d mario game? Like new super mario bros.

Hope new fallout comes to switch considering skyrim is on switch

I hope the star fox rumor is true

I really would like to have a web browser, Netflix, and Youtube on it. I only use my Xbone for that stuff anymore. Not like it had any games anyway

yeah it's made a fan out of me. i can see why redditors love that shit, it's a great game

i heard there will be a second one released

what rumor

>the absolute levels of fucking soi in this thread

Attached: 1528002490364.jpg (1600x1600, 259K)

>look ma, I posted it again!
why are you in a thread you don't like anyways.

Attached: 1528341780676.jpg (1200x794, 204K)

You're phone can do all that stuff basedboi

who cares, i enjoy being a basedboy

>being this onions
you unironically probably have the testosterone levels of an 70 year old man

Attached: 2Q.png (500x799, 631K)

What kind of normie owns a smart phone? I never leave the house and my Switch can be hand held for this stuff, or can played through my TV, unlike a phone.

Cool projection friend. Leave the thread and board while you're at it.

Attached: 1527693557491.jpg (680x578, 47K)

probably, im a 30 year old asian after all

I'm hoping for some good new announcements rather than things we already know. I really want to play Xenoblade Chronicles X instead on it instead of buying a Wee Poo as well! Last I heard emulation was rubbish.

Who played the Mario Tennis game? first one I've ever played and it was pretty damn addictive, considering getting the actual game.

Attached: 1515482202836.jpg (1600x1131, 1.39M)

blacked soiym

Looking forward to Smash, mainly. I'm going on a 16 hour roadtrip, and I'm a little low on cash but I wanted to get a couple E-Shop games. I'm interested in Ikaruga and Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon. Have anyone played these? Are they any good?

Attached: 1526611503351.png (789x750, 319K)

Xbax Infinity

I want ELDER SCROLLS 6!!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

I'm excited for the new Animal Crossing that just got leaked.

Attached: based.jpg (1170x438, 78K)

I just want Mario Tennis Aces to be released already, I can't believe the game was so good, now nothing can fill the void.

Hello Sonykek.

I heard Konami is going to release some kind of game collection soon. I hope it will have my favorite Contra games.