This is what happens when you lift while deficient in vitamin D

This is what happens when you lift while deficient in vitamin D.

I've been lifting for 26 months now and look like complete dog shit. I'm only getting red-pilled on vitamin D as of now (25 y/o) and have probably been deficient in it since high school when I started playing vidya religiously. Vit D is a vital component in making testosterone and if you are deficient you will build fat muscles, which is basically what it sounds like, muscles that are full of fat that just weigh you down, are weaker, and just make you look like shit.

So I'm taking drops now and actually going outside. Hopefully will finally start to see progress. I've been very dedicated to training and dieting, basically spending all my money on rent, car payments, and organic raw food in sufficient quantities. No money for any social life at all. I'm very dedicated in actually getting Jow Forums. So what should I do from here? I thought about cutting to a lower BF% as I'm around 18% right now, to shed off some of these fat muscles I have, but I also think that's retarded I should just focus on getting bigger. What do you think I should do?

Also, is there a point to intermittent fasting while bulking, and should I follow any meme diets like low carbing, or wheat free, etc? Do fit people actually eat bread? I've spent so much time obsessing and researching about health and nutrition and I thought I knew a lot but obviously not after having such shitty results. I need serious help.

Attached: 2018-05-09_18.01.36.jpg (1663x2044, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/vitamin-d-why-its-essential-for-muscle-health.htm
amazon.com/Healthy-Origins-Vitamin-Non-GMO-Softgels/dp/B0031BQN10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So basically you've been at this 2 years and haven't figured out diet. I don't blame you, it's hard to see through the haze of memes.

Tell me your weekly training schedule, lifts, diet, race, and political orientation

Two upper body days, one lower body day. One upper body day I'll focus more on chest and the other I focus more on back. I was doing 5x5 for the compounds and 8-12 for the isolations.

Diet is mostly meat. Protein (chicken, beef, or salmon) and green veggies for lunch and dinner, sometimes I'll have red lentil pasta with homemade meat sauce (ground beef) or tacos with ground beef. Breakfast is just oatmeal made with peanut butter and nuts because I never have a big appetite in the morning. Snacks are seeds, nuts, protein shakes, bananas, PB&J, whole milk. I'm very disciplined when it comes to junk food and can easily turn down sweets. The fatasses I work with bring in Tim Hortons donuts all the time and I always refuse them

>Race, political ideology
I thought my pendant would've gave that away

What brand / dosage of vitamin D do you use?

The brand is called "Now" and it's 1000 IU per drop, I've been taking 4 drops with my fattiest meal

>45943314
>muscles that are full of fat
you absolute brainlet
>hurr durr muh schwarze sonne necklace
stop larping dummy

Missed that! Good man.

Okay a couple things.

Lifting:
-how much total isolation volume do you get?
-how much have you played with rep ranges other than 5x5?
-what are your lifts at? also, your height/weight?

Diet:
-doesn't sound bad, what other things have you done before other than your simple and effective current approach?

>could it be that i've been fucking up my training in several very basic ways
>no, it must be.the fault of.. let's say this vitamin

Attached: 1520876943249.jpg (720x736, 94K)

lmao

Nice sonnenrad bro.

Can you link me to it? I'm not seeing the 1000 iu version

>fat muscles
>muscles that are full of fat

user...

Intermittent fasting does two main things to your hormones.
Lowering insulin and increasing HGH.
If you want higher HGH you could do IF while bulking.

I see the 1000 iu tablet form, but not for droplets

Kekd

bodybuilding.com/fun/vitamin-d-why-its-essential-for-muscle-health.htm
Why don't you actually look this shit up yourself instead of calling me the brainlet?

>-how much total isolation volume do you get?
Upper body days I'll do at least one isolation for bis, tris, lats, and delts, 3x8-12
>-how much have you played with rep ranges other than 5x5?
Just started doing 4x8-12 for only a month now
>-what are your lifts at? also, your height/weight?
Roughly 0.5/1.5/2/3, 1RM
6'2", 174 lbs

I also did a ton of cycling, I used to cycle to work every day which was a 40 min round trip, I'd do a lot more on weekends and even incorporated HIIT while going to work, but that ended a few months ago when I bought a car, now I just go for runs and/or do HIIT on my off days

nice dick

oh damn yeah that is a nice dick

If you've been lifting for two years and two months and have the lifts of someone who has been lifting for two months then the problem isn't one fucking vitamin you stupid piece of shit kys enjoy looking like that after another two years and wondering what the fuck could have gone wrong.

Attached: 1351857496753469.jpg (252x221, 20K)

It might only be a Canadian thing, the O in Now is literally a fucking leaf

Fuck off faggots.

Well I was a 140 lb skeleton when I started. I put on weight just not a lot of lean muscle. Tell me specifically what I'm doing wrong if you're so smart then

what is more likely, that you're doing wrong your exercises or the vitamin jew is stealing your gains?

>Just started doing 4x8-12 for only a month now
Okay mang, I will tell you personally that ~10 reps per set treated me a loooot better than 5x5 after a certain point. How has this month of it gone for you?

amazon.com/Healthy-Origins-Vitamin-Non-GMO-Softgels/dp/B0031BQN10

So have you been to a doctor and had your levels checked?

>amazon.com/Healthy-Origins-Vitamin-Non-GMO-Softgels/dp/B0031BQN10
Thanks, I saw this one, but are softgels as good as droplets?

I can assure you my form is very strict and I feel a good squeeze on every rep. My sets last until near failure and my phone is on airplane mode so I'm not on here shitposting while training. Vitamin D is kind of a big deal, it inhibits the production of testosterone, why do you think gamers who sit inside all day are all low test skinny basedboys?

I've been intermittent fasting and cutting while switching to higher volume and I've lost 6lbs and a waist size this month. Haven't noticed much strength difference except in my deadlift which seems to be a bit weaker. Body weight exercises are much better though, I can easily do 8-10 quality pull ups vs before where I was only doing 6-8

But I feel like I'm wasting my time cutting when I should just focus on getting bigger then cut later

If you're worried about absorption what's more important is that you take the tablet/drop with a meal.

In Canada and thanks to our fantastic free health system I have to wait a whole two weeks to see my doctor just to obtain a blood requisition form

Cut first unless you really know what you're doing, otherwise you'll just keep repeating the cycle of cut and bulk. Cut down to where you want to be and do leaning bulking/mini bulk cycles

How long do people normally cut for? A set time or as long as it takes to hit your goal?

/thread

I just cut until I reach my goal, don't know if it's bad but it works

Most of the population is vitamin D deficient. I am so myself, just started supplementing and my muscles are fine.