Autistic things you do

>open webcam
>put little webcam window in corner of screen
>pretend I'm streaming while I'm browsing the internet and watching videos
>make comments on stuff
>pretend I'm an eceleb and people like me

Attached: 1525096852784.png (1127x685, 37K)

this is nothing to the fucking people on here who like store their shit and cum in a sock and refrigerate it to later use it on pizza. You are basically normal, user

Attached: 1523224758475.gif (159x146, 1.94M)

Why not just stream, user?

I would, but I have severe BDD and can't stand to see myself.

Why originally pretend when you can do it for real?

I don't think anybody wants to watch me browse Jow Forums and watch cartoons from my childhood on youtube

>those people watch ice Poseidon cry.
You'll be fine user

>make YouTube live streams talking about how much I hate myself
>end the livestream whenever I get an audience out of embarrassment

If it makes you fell better it's ok

That's really cute. I do a similar thing when I'm cooking. I go through every step out loud and show it off to the audience in my kitchen. My mom used to do this with me when we cooked together. I kept doing it after she passed. It helps me feel connected to her.

sweet and cute

I don't do this exactly, but for several years I'd commentate in my head literally everything I did. I mean, I also did youtube and had a large following, so it wasn't too surprising that it was hard to turn off, but still. It kept on for years after me quitting.

>I kept doing it after she passed

Attached: 1522310488811.jpg (619x453, 26K)

>not having cummie jars

y pray tell do u hav this?

Attached: 1525155956573.jpg (240x320, 29K)

I do this for almost everything in my life. If I'm driving I will pretend to explain the concepts of the modern world to a old time travel. If I'm learning a language I pretend i'm teaching the language to other people. Sometimes i'll re watch the same videos over and over again imagining how various people would react to them.

sry but it is only cute when chad-user does it

Attached: 1528061321275.gif (187x220, 607K)

Its ok, she had cystic fibrosis. I always knew she was going to die. Doesn't mean I wasn't sad, but it's easier when you know it's coming I think.

It's fun right? And it kind of helps you to understand easier. Well for me at least.

>tfw same with the first one

Hey, as long as you're autistic or interesting about what you're doing then people will pretty much watch anything. Take irl streamers for example, there are some who make it doing mundane shit like browsing memes and watching videos.

I don't know if I could provide interesting commentary though, I think if I could find a niche I might be successful, everyone is making lots of money from superchats and shit now, it's a new frontier

You'll never find the niche until you start streaming in general.

tfw actually autistic
>yesterday we were talking about lasers at work
>this morning go in and someone says hey, user, lasers'
>everyone looks at me clearly expecting something
>idk what is going on
>smile and nod
>go into break room to change without saying a word
>wonder why I haven't killed myself yet
>fiddle with work clothes until I can hear everyone leave the lobby and it is safe to go back out
>no one ever brings up lasers again
I don't understand 60% of social situations I'm involved in

Attached: 943963458.jpg (855x570, 56K)

That's not autistic, that's just pathetic.

What in fuck's name?
Dont feel bad user, this interaction has me baffled too.
>someone says, hey dude, lasers'

wtf? lasers' what? wtf, do you work with lasers typically? this is so odd.

>Not having a poop sock

most likely they thought you said or did something funny or odd during your conversation with lasers, and bringing the word up again was meant as a sort of trigger

Someone brought up they were teasing their nephew with laser eyes, so I recommended lasers and what to look for in a good laser if they would like to take it further. the next day it was just 'hey, user, lasers'.
>???
I see the connection in topic, but otherwise idk wtf is going on now. How can you just say one word and expect a response based on that. but everyone else seems to understand how the situation has progressed?
this happens constantly too. I understand enough to know I missing something. I fucking hate autism.

Dude relax, people don't typically do this. Also you are doing a horrible job of explaining the situation. Next time just go like: "ha yup!" That is all I would do if someone said: "lasers" to me.

Attached: 1522609325330.jpg (1280x1276, 503K)

That's horribly sad and pathetic, and I totally wanna try it out. Could be good talking practice for people that just can't seem to get words out in a conversation. Thumbs up.

> so I recommended lasers and what to look for in a good laser if they would like to take it further
So, did you want to blind the kid or just get autistic about lasers?

I'm going to start recording myself now and see if it's compelling content. Maybe this is our way out of robotdom

or further into it

So I talked too much about lasers? I didn't want them to blind the kid, I just thought if you would want to buy one to prank the kid, you might as well get a good one. And I wanted to join in the comradery of conversing.
Does this mean I was the joke?

Attached: 1524441610094.gif (480x399, 1.56M)

Through observation I've learned the schedule of the chatty grocery worker man so I can avoid going in on those nights

I know the number of trees, bushes, office buildings, and apartment complexes I pass by on my walk to work. I've counted all multiple times for accuracy.

I do this to reinforce the information in my head that I just learned. Thing is, without that context, everyone just hears me outside my door talking to myself for hours.

>"user, your dad said he heard you talking to yourself again at 3:00am when he went to the bathroom"

Attached: 1517178327051.jpg (859x737, 75K)

Do you tell them that? I do the same and people who are weirded out by it seem easily convinced when I explain myself to them.

at least you're learning in the process of creeping people out

Attached: dawsfeghrdtjg,jk.jpg (248x320, 13K)

Did they seem a bit distant while you were explaining? Weird facial expressions? Do you normally talk to your coworkers? Did anyone seem engaged while you were speaking?
The average person doesn't want to invest in something just for a prank, cheap is good. Also if that coworker was only talking about teasing his nephew with lasers then I'm sorry but you probably were the joke and your coworkers are mega cunts. Also the other indicator would be
>How can you just say one word and expect a response based on that. but everyone else seems to understand how the situation has progressed?
If everyone already knew the joke before you entered and the only thing said to you was "Lasers" then maybe he was hinting at your talking of lasers and that was the joke.

idk about facial expressions but I do know it killed the conversation. I don't talk unless it is something I know a lot about. I know I'm not suppose to do this unless it is relevant, but it was relevant wasn't it?
why would you buy something cheap when you could get something great? Even if it was for a prank there are a lot of things a good laser is useful for. Star gazing, for example.
I don't think they were trying to be cunts, they are polite people. It did hurt though.
Why do atypicals have to have such cryptic conversations?

>eating potato chips or french fries
>don't swallow and let the chewed up food build up
>keep chewing more and more until my mouth is full
>push against my cheeks and let all of it fall onto my plate
>let out a retarded laughter while shouting "MASHED TATOS"
>eat the mashed tatos
I do this every time, and sometimes in public, but I whisper to myself to not bring attention

It was barely relevant, your coworker was talking about teasing his nephew with a laser and that was the only time that person brought it up and the rest was about his nephew cracking a few smiles before you joined, right? 1. You're not close enough to your coworkers
2. As an example, if someone talks about going skating and how fun it's going to be you don't ramble on about quality skates and where to find said item.
3. You were cryptic in the way you explained what went down
You buy something cheap or a prank because you're most likely not going to use it and it then becomes 'disposable'. Do you really think that coworker was going to use a laser for stargazing or something more meaningful? Plus it has already passed, he was in process of telling what happened and probably already stopped caring about the lasers that day.
You're right, they're not cunts if this was a one time thing but if you find yourself being the joke quite often then they're cunts. They probably don't know you're genuinely autistic as well and took what you did as awkward which, honestly it was. Be wary, there's a risk in telling people. They will either be, indifferent,more sympathetic or make fun of you for it. Most people aren't assholes but you got to be careful around younger ones.

What was (you)r channel?

That's cute, but only because I did something similar when I was younger which I now find disgusting. Whenever I had chips I would eat and never swallow until I built up enough to lay it on a single potato chip and eat it. There was something about the flavour and texture I just loved as a kid.

>that's cute
Thanks user, but I did what you did as a child as well, and I guess it just built up into this. Never grow up.

Well thank you for explaining. That seems to fit what transpired. I guess this is why I meet so many autists who need a babysitter to explain what is going on. It is insightful in reflection. Every day is perplexing in different ways though. I wish there was a rule book.

Attached: POCN.jpg (2434x2400, 269K)

I'm sorry user. Things will get better :3

>Jizzed in a dairy Queen cup for like a month
>It got brown inside and it was stank
>The bottom sogged out and jizz leaked out all over the floor
>Left the cup and jizz on the floor for like two months
>Mould and maggots were on it
>Finally cleaned it up after I got drunk and my Sense of smell was intensified because of it.

how old are you?
do you live with your parents?

I am literally doing this right now, and reading this post just kinda broke the illusion for me. now I feel like an autistic degenerate

If you study up on social cues it should get better to an extent, I mean no ill will but you're autistic so I think you'll be somewhat oblivious no matter what. It's all about improving at this point, also I'm glad I could help you out.

>pretend to explain the concepts of the modern world to a old time travel
i thought i was the only one

>Play music in my head in extreme detail
>Pretend I'm creating it in realtime
>Pretend there's a crowd listening to me, impressed by my skill

But it's cute, in a quirky way of course. I'd probably still tease you (lovingly) for it in person.

You are very lovely user.

I do, I've read books on body language and emotional IQ. I'm trying so hard and I think I've learned a lot. I don't tell anyone about my diagnosis but somehow I can't blend in. I believe I've become much better at understanding how people are reacting or feeling, I'm just never quite sure how to proceed. But every time someone explains something like you did, I think it helps a bit next time something similar happens. thanks user

Attached: catse.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Sounds like your co-worker messed up his end of the interaction. Thankfully, messing up a conversation generally has few ill effects.

When I was younger, every time my mum took me shopping I'd go to the DVD section of the store and look at why different movie was given the age certificate it's been given by picking up DVD cases and looking at the back of them

But now, I found out that the official BBFC website is a database of every single age rating and possible description (if applied) given to BBFC certified media. All films, TV episodes, video games etc.

Sometimes I'd come across a rare certification description and think "oh, neat." It's like finding a four-leaf clover for me

Attached: 8051362.gif (868x368, 23K)

you love cave horror films, any others?

Earlier you told me you didn't remember their facial expressions?
I mean study actual people on facial expressions, I feel like the examples that are usually shown are exaggerated and don't reflect real people that often. Micro expressions as well, it's any movement of the face, big or small and only last a split second. You know like the emotion people usually don't want to show but sometimes slips?

I haven't seen either of these films, I just searched google images for a good example of BBFC insight description

I am addicted to biting my arm. I don't know why, but I bite my arm every time i see something cute.

That is so cute *bites arm* >:3

OK, well, if they are actively trying to convey something, it is pretty simple. If I tell them something is broken, I can tell if they look apologetic or confused, and then know whether to explain or ask what happened, for example. That is where studying has gotten me so far. But in regular conversation, where it becomes more casual without a purposeful focus, their faces don't really make particular expressions that have to do with what they are saying. If I know the person long enough, I do learn their certain facial emotional manifestations. But they vary so greatly from person to person, and a lot of the time it relies on context placed inside a bundle of other things. I'm not sure I have the tenacity to really pick up the micro expressions on the fly. Do you really notice what the fast, half-emotions on people's faces convey? That is really quick interpretation.

You should watch The Descent, it's like a horror film but it's actually well-made and atmospheric

You don't have to learn it all, right now just learn disgust, surprise and anger. for disgust take upper lip raised, for surprise take eye widened and for anger for frown. a glare is never good as well but some people just have a natural glare. Take those from the image and imagine that as a twitch on someones face, that's what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about someones resting face and facial expression is universal, friendo.

Attached: MicroExpressions.png (1640x1059, 720K)

Is this autism?

Used to imagine and act out having people from another world with me.
Coloured my bentos after the people I imagines.

I still imagine today to suddenly have a timetraveller in my car and explain everything to him.

Vividly imagines myself in a show or anime I like and act out what I would say or do.

It got better when I got my gf but the last two things I still do when noone is around.

>take a quick glance
>it is five upset people
>two happy people
>realize I've been relying on the mouth
Is disgust the same for bad smells and bad behaviours and ideas?
surprise and fear look identical and the labels don't seem to actually differentiate, describing both images simultaneously. Can you honestly tell without the labels? As in, is this accurate for you too? also, if you don't mind to continue explaining, can you contact me? [email protected]

Attached: plne.jpg (990x661, 465K)

The last thing you want to do apu is to be a "streamer".
ALL those people are fucking shallow and normies / failed normies.
None of them have real problems or want a good world, have fair morals etc.
You dont want to be like them, you dont want the "fame". Because you only get fame by being someone a public can laugh with, at, and piss on if necessary.

>BDD
big dick daddy?

I'll save this reply and email you before I head to bed, it's getting pretty late.

Implying you have a gf means you don't have autism.

Attached: download.jpg (254x199, 7K)

Hmmm, ok. I just wanted to know because there where some parallels

Anyway, Im gonna meet the girl of my dreams in two weeks and wont be a virgin anymore then.

So before I left this place I wanted to ask if I had autism.

You can never escape this place.

Attached: 1527542921777.png (540x540, 255K)

I appreciate it user. if you have trouble, google reviews on lasers, I hear they'll put you to sleep

Attached: lasers!.jpg (2400x1256, 594K)

this. shit like this happened to me all the time when I was much younger and way more socially awkward.

Are you sure about that?

Whenever Im not at work I dont visit Jow Forums. It could be that with my gf and not beeing a incel anymore after 21 years that I wont come back to Jow Forums

I hear that ramblings about lasers can do the same thing.

It sound like you never belonged here gl with moving on in life.

Attached: images.jpg (230x219, 9K)

I do this and what OP said, should I stream my boring life?

Hmm, could be. Im sort of in the middle.
Im a handholdless, hugless, kissless virgin right now. But I have most accomplishment of a normie just not the social ones.

Well, thank you. I wish you good luck in your life too.

See ya.