What’s the best subway sub?

What’s the best subway sub?

(I know subway is a bottom tier sandwich place)

Attached: CBAEBF18-D4D6-4172-85AC-30E138A37465.png (1200x630, 34K)

Meatball sub with pepperoni, cheddar cheese, jalapenos, banana peppers, and chipotle sauce.
Toasted obv

Oh fuck that sounds great.

I think it's called the rotisserie chicken. The more expensive one, the one where you can definitely tell it's shredded chicken and not just a formed patty.

Either that or tuna.

Steak n cheese wrap, but with only one slice of cheese and no dressing.

Fuck subway, I have wawa

Teriyaki on Italian,cheese,toasted
Lettuce,tomato,onions
Honey mustard sauce

Simple yet damn effective

salad
chicken
the works
sweet onion sauce

Based

honey oat bread with chicken breast, toast just the chicken, with lettuce and sweet onion sauce. If you're feeling a little frisky, add some onions and jalapeno.

For cutting:

>veggie delight (mozzerella cheese)
>marinara
>veggies of choice

cmon man I JUST started my journey yesterday and have been deficit both days don't do this to me

Whenever I worked at subway by boss didn't give a fuck how much food we took so every shift I had I just piled rotisserie chicken and spinach into a foot long bread and got like 100g protein lean meat for free. It had also had a fuck load of sodium though

i used to work there, rotisserie chicken is absolutely the best subway has ever had to offer.
if they don't have that, steak is okay. most protein iirc. put italian dressing, chipotle, and whatever veggies. I like to toast it with onions, green peps. and italian dressing already added. no cheese

fpbp
meatball subs are the only reason I go to subway

Steak egg and cheese on honey wheat, olives onions, tomatoes, spinach, jalapenos, and then cover that shit in chipoltle sauce.

Jow Forums like Publix

You can just eat a few bananas to counter the negative effects of sodium

I always got oven roasted chicken on jalapeno cheese bread, with pepperjack cheese, lettuce, tomato, and siriacha sauce

i used to work there:
>rotisserie chicken is the best meat on the menu
>chicken strips smell like actual marijuana for some reason
>flatbread is the best bread
>chicken breast and meatballs are not to be trusted
>southwest chipotle is the best sauce
>no one in the midwest can say chipotle or italian correctly
>steak is not good quality but it’s p tasty
>white chocolate macadamia is the best cookie
>frozen cookie dough balls they have in the freezer are crack
my go to when i worked there was a rotisserie chicken salad with basically all the veggies except spinach and some ranch+buffalo. now i do steak and egg footlong on flatbread with a bunch of crap on it, it’s definitely bad for me, but it’s a good once in a while meal right after the gym

Roasted chicken breast on Italian or rye with mozzarella, tomato, spinach, and onion and maybe some ranch or whatever.