15 y.o here. How do I change my life to avoid turning out like you?

15 y.o here. How do I change my life to avoid turning out like you?

Attached: 1526770718637.png (233x216, 7K)

Well, being banned will help since it'll keep you away from us.

Ask someone successful

you get tf away from here right now, if you are here you are getting close to it
no go out and lose your v card and never look back kid

>15 y.o. here.

Just fuck off.

get off kid.

anyway, before you get banned, focus on your grades and dont focus so much on a gf as much as friends

Start learning how to code, stick with it. In 5-6 years you could be making thousands and thousands of dollars.

underaged b& gtfo my board dumb normie kid

>focus on grades
Grades dont do shit

if you arent born a normalfag you are fucked in this society no matter what you do

Attached: C892135F-6C65-4B73-811D-30FA26D7FF0C.jpg (843x793, 99K)

he'll be more successful if he'll finish uni and get some decent job instead of working at mc donalds

Attached: 22688886_249299102260850_3912556399090898663_n.jpg (373x322, 13K)

ignore them they are normies who think fornication ius the epitome of existance more vapid and weakwilled than the average person
before you guys scream MOOODS we should actually help him ya know.

my advice to you OP is to get accomplish something that requires a lot of hard work to complete. Say a really hard origami more complex than pic related. It will takes many attempts and hours of your time. The satasfaction prodcued when the model is completed will be more satisfying than sex or drugs. It may not be as pleasureable but in tehe end it will always be worth it. Sadly if you werent raised correctly you may never develop a strng work ethic without doing it all by yourself. I suggest cutting off contact with friends and establishing a deep connection with a tulpa or a fellow autist although we are quite rare.
Start getting involved in agriculture and grow your own plants. Take DMT. It will scare you into living no matter how much of a flatlining schizoid you are.
if you truly have nothing to live for i suggest finding a purpose higher than yourself. Contribute to the future and survival of the white race until we eventually colonize the galaxy and beyond. But we need people just like you and me to contribute to this great future, Avoiding the great filter.
I suggest you start listening to emotional music such as Dark ambient black metal and just any form of black metal really.

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (1069x797, 152K)

Study hard. Have fun. Talk to girls like they were guys. Try to never come back here, you didn't really enjoyed your time here

>that 15 y.o boomer who keeps breaking the rules
Heh, when will they learn

lift. just start lifting early it's a huge advantage. it takes like 4 years to get absolutely jacked with dedication, that could be you at 19. or with half that effort you could just be chad.

get awayf rom this godforsaken website

take HRT and be my gf

Attached: 1525224682390.jpg (700x450, 63K)

Fuck you, if I didn't have anyone to tell me what to do at your age I'm not granting you shit

Get off the internet and stop playing videogames

Find a sport or hobby that teaches you a valuable skill

you have two options, kid

either get good at following directions or make up your own rules that slowly ostracize you from the rest society

the latter option is actually a gamble: sometimes you can do what you want and make it work. other times, you end up 47 and shitposting in your moms basement

start drinking and doing drugs. go out.

Discipline yourself to follow though new/better habits.
BM as you become an oldfag, this gets harder and harder to do.

>get Jow Forums
>haircut
>study
>learn to socialize
now get fuck out of here

Exercise is the best way to go usually.