Feels like Jow Forums has really slowed down in the last couple months

Tons of threads used to be bumped constantly, and if one only had a few replies, it was gone in less than an hour. Now threads stay up for ever, and only 2 or 3 are constantly bumped. Where did everyone go?

Attached: Family Man.jpg (676x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jow Forums has surges at new years and during the summer. Fall and spring get pretty quiet.

>Jow Forums has really slowed down in the last couple months
sweet summer child

Shills
JIDF
American Chinese and Russian cyberwarriors
Race baiting lunatics
The gay agenda

They all chased everyone away leaving only an echo chamber with a handful of people showing up out of habit or to go to and stay in the 3-5 threads that interest them.

they decided to progress with life and not post on an image board

>Where did everyone go?
Everyone left Jow Forums years ago, probably sometime around 2013 when /b/ died. Only the true autists still come here

Left when the mods stopped dong their jobs and turned this shithole into r9k2

Probably gonna go be a misc fag

I miss him

Attached: 1519156475678.jpg (480x556, 246K)

If you think Jow Forums was fast you should have seen it circa 2011-2014

Fitness as a normalfag fad hit its peak a few years ago.

Jow Forums is just slowly returning to pre-normalfag levels.

Misc is so slow now, some of the community is here, some went to reddit, some at fitmisc, it’s pretty fractured

Fuuuark, is there anywhere left at all or is it all dead? Im so over all the feels threads and other cringe shit that plagues this board now

Attached: 1525800537228.png (604x602, 466K)

Misc is a million times slower than it was a few years ago, maybe this guy is rightThe gym is starting to die as a normie fad. Wonder what type of fitness normies will half ass next as a fad? Back to jogging once every three months, but making sure they get enough content for 6 instagram posts about it?

Attached: zRXkszg.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

misc has such shitty power tripping mods

the 2009-2011 era was GOAT though

Everyone's moved to leddit

new years resolutioners fucked off back to Jow Forums or /b/ or wherever the fuck they came from

>Race baiting lunatics

while I agree with some of the pol type agenda its getting really annoying how its leaked to every other board and derails every single thread.

All that are left here are the people with no real life friends. All they do is try troll each other and then wonder why they are crying themselves to sleep at night because they are lonely.

Misc is still full of power tripping mods and high reps circle jerking each other but all the funny people left so it’s terrible now, mostly just people complaining about current events. Fitmisc is the closest thing to old misc but it’s a little slow. Reddit is well... reddit. And here is just feels threads and trolls now without any original funny content. If someone knows where the old community went let me know because I’ve been searching forever but I think most have just left the internet.

Dont people use discord for all this forums style shit these days?

Im getting left behind with whats cool these days.

It's filled with memers who probably aren't even working out. Pretty much a big ol' larp fest.

Everyone gets older and more mature.

Less time to troll a chinese imageboard all day

The new generation are raised by single mothers with female teachers and are sensitive snowflakes without hint of masculinity

I’ve tried to use discord but it just seems like a lame ass chat room. Nothing new about it.

You should have seen it when Zyzz was alive. This shit was an extremely fast board for like 3 years.

I'd imagine everybody is outside. I pretty much only get on here anymore sometimes when I can't sleep but that's about it. The weather is nice so I the winter gains/spring cut are being utilized to max potential.

I got into lifting about 6 months after he died, so I missed that era, but everyone was still talking about him and the aesthetics style ruled the roost still for a while

I had 3 kids my guy.
I moved to a different state and got a promoted at work.
It's been very busy.
First time I've been here in quite some time.

probably left because janitors let all the FACE HEIGHT FRAME WHY EVEN LIFT threads up

pic related is my life goal plus maybe a few more kids

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes or tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ

is that cum?

Discords took a lot of the traffic. I'm yet to find a good fitness discord desu

>The gym is starting to die as a normie fad
good
then being fit can be my thing

THIS IS LITERALLY AN ISIS RECRUITMENT SERVER
MODS PLS BAN

thanks mods, lets keep the kids safe from, this extremist Muslim's Jow Forumsness discord!

oldfags all made it
newfags are just larpers

but instagram and social media fads are dying too, bro

no one uses that shit anymore except for (((influencers))) "influencing" other (((((influencers)))))

>
>All that are left here are the people with no real life friends. All they do is try troll each other and then wonder why they are crying themselves to sleep at night because they are lonely.
Goddammit. It's time for me to go.

this.