Survey Time

Is Jow Forums actually healthy? I see a lot of posts rightfully attacking fatties, but then there's also /fraud/.

What's your:
>blood pressure
>pulse
>oxygen saturation
>total cholesterol
>LDL cholesterol
>HDL cholesterol
>total test
>STD status
You do get regular physicals, right?

Attached: file.png (400x524, 53K)

150/90
I have hypertension lol

Do you serriously expect anyone to know these by default?

120/66

>106/80
>88
>99%
>189mg/dl
>131mg/dl (2mg/dl over normal)
>34mg/dl (6mg/dl under normal)
>681 ng/dl (270-1070 is normal)
>clean now

>You do get regular physicals, right?
I don't have insurance. :^)

Just use the numbers from your last physical bruh

>150
that's really bad man

Attached: file.png (620x376, 22K)

BP this morning: 95/55
Resting heart rate at any day: 45-47
Lowest heart rate during sleep: 37-40
Serum testosterone 26.5.2017: 652ng/dl
VO2max prediction by Polar Beat Fitness Test: 70

I might have low blood pressure, not sure if I'm setting the cuff properly. And the VO2max prediction seems unlikely, unless I have a rare genetic blessing for endurance which would be ok though I dislike cardio.

34M, 250lbs (down from 355)

>blood pressure
123/82

>pulse
high 50s

>oxygen saturation
98%

>total cholesterol

>LDL cholesterol

>HDL cholesterol

>total test
Haven't had this tested

>STD status
None (virgin yaaaay)

I've heard keto + losing weight can cause high LDL but it's some magic type of LDL that isn't as bad so I'm not sure what to think of it. I'm just gonna keep trying to lose weight until I'm 200 or less and see where I'm at when I get there.

110/73 and 62bpm. I don't do cardio.

anyone got any tips for reducing mine? I am 130/70, I do a lot of cardio and have reduced salt intake but haven't seen it budge much

eat less red meat and a lot of veggies

Tons of fish oil. At least 2000mg of EPA per day and a similar quantity of DHA too but focus on EPA. Additionally, 10-30g flaxseed oil per day too. If you can bother, calculate your omega-3 to omega-6 ratio and get it to 1 with fish oil and flaxseed oil. Also, canola oil has a 1:2 ratio of LA to ALA, so switching any and all cooking oil you use to canola oil will bring your omega-3 to omega-6 ratio closer toward 1 (assuming it's above 2 with your current diet).

who here /hypotension/?

90 to 100 is in no way ideal...

havent tested any but im on 2.5g test im starting to see yellow shit massive headache too

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (512x590, 306K)

106/63
43 BPM
don't know
139.2 mg/dl
73.4 mg/dl
46.4 mg/dl
don't know
STD free

Normal and optimal are two different things.

>108/58 sometimes higher
> No clue about Colesterol but last time i good a blood test doc said everythings fine
>Std free

if you check you bloodpressure you need to be really calm and hydrated etc. when my mine got taken it was like almost 180 due to anxiety, coffee and dehydration, the ecg later aswell as the long term 24h bp measuring were both "very well and athletic"

How do I know if I have HPV?
I heard it can still transfer condom or not, and that it doesn't give symptoms on guys

120/70
46 bpm — avg

Not sure about everything else.

How accurate are those android blood test monitors?

>81/135
>72
>99%
>117
>92
>25
>never tested
>clean

Attached: pacific cooler.jpg (620x515, 66K)

>>blood pressure
90/50
>>pulse
82-88
>>oxygen saturation
dunno lol
>>total cholesterol
top of normal
>>LDL cholesterol
too high
>>HDL cholesterol
literally 40
>>total test
430-480
>>STD status
free

I'm a genetic tranwreck, but I still achieved 2/3/4/5 last year

>116/68
>53 bpm asleep, 65 bpm awake
>99%
>Total- 167 mg/dL
>HDL- 58 mg/dL (>60 negative CVD risk factor)
>LDL- 96 mg/dL (Total test- not measured
STD- clean and always have been

That is pretty low BP. A cuff that is too large or too small will under or over estimate your BP though. That's what sounds like is happening unless you're also experiencing symptoms. BP that is

>anno domini 2018
>not having atleast herpes
haha kissless virgins, never gonna make it

The cuff is the right size but I notice lower values when I pull it a bit higher and tighter. There's supposed to be two fingers of distance between the crease of the elbow and the bottom of the cuff and I have that. But I'm unsure if it's alright that the cuff is loose enough at the bottom to allow two fingers in but tight enough at the top that no fingers can fit under. Two fingers is supposed to right but is it supposed to be at both sides?

I haven't been to a doctor in 4 years.

To measure your systolic feel your radial pulse. Inflate the cuff to the point where it occludes (can't feel it anymore) your radial pulse. The pressure the cuff reads at the point of occlusion is your estimated systolic. When measuring BP, you need to inflate it about 20 mmHg above your systolic. Arm should be resting at a right angle on an arm rest and the cuff should be in line with your heart.

That's a really nice troll graph. Do you have any more graphs like that?

At my physical I was said to have had a BP of 124/71.
But I had a huge bowl of home made chili 3 hours before I took my physical so...that might have skewed the numbers a bit.

Last time I tried donating blood I got deferred for low blood pressure. :(

My device is automatic and measures BP based on sensing oscillations. It's an A&D medical UA-611 Manual inflation of the cuff isn't possible. Unless I somehow hook the tube up to some other pump.

I don't know much about the automated ones. I usually stick to the manual cuffs myself. Less to go wrong with calibration or should some sensor fuck up. Maybe get to a dr to have your BP verified. Too low of blood pressure can cause health complications

>STD status
I can tell you I'm clean because I haven't got my dick wet since high school. I'm 23 btw.