Shit hamstring mobility and deadlifting

Im on my 4th week of SS, and apparently my tight hammies forces me to raise my hips up, and not feeling the exercice in my glutes/hams.
What can I do Jow Forums. Shall I decrease the weight and try to use proper form on blocks?
Also, how many days of stretching is needed to see flexibility gains?

Attached: 1525709576655.jpg (1200x1200, 305K)

What’s helped me, was foam rolling and stretching. Takes over a week to really feel a difference. Keep at it.

Already doing it, was it a big difference after a week?

>Shall I decrease the weight
Yes, you probably won't need a huge decrease.
>how many days of stretching is needed
It probably varies for everyone (just as some are fast gainers) but when I suffered from the same issues it took me about a month of daily stretching (10-15 minutes, stretching to the point of pain for the last 20 seconds of each stretch) before I realised I could now squat good.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Replace them with romanian deadlifts for like 2-3 weeks, you'll get the flexibility.

Good idea user, Should I stop the ROM when it start being painful?

Attached: 5984246.jpg (600x600, 136K)

You'll know when to stop. Just keep doing it and you will get further and further down.

Aight, like 3 sets of 10 or something?

Imagine being this ugly both inside and outside lol

Sure, doesn't really matter

Attached: 2156831.jpg (450x600, 88K)

Aside from Romanian deadlift do hamstring specific work, like lying hamstring curls, there's a chance its not that they are tight but that they are too weak compared to your quads

hitler would gas people like her

Yeah, he was not a fan of slavs

imagine a bbc nutting right on the swastika between her eyes

wow go on

visit my blog .

blacked (dot) com

>t.shlomo

on this picture she is pretty cute
here she looks terribkle wtf

just a different style bro

Attached: 025165.jpg (400x400, 30K)

even with a foam roller and pvc pipe stretching, I still have to use a band and a floor pad to stretch my flexors. just find what stretches target that area, do it every stretch, and take it slow.

use a lacrosse ball and sit on a counter and kick out. Foam rolling only gets the superficial layers

>More then likely a white person who wants to see her fucked half to death by some Jamal Long dick.

is pic related ok?

Attached: MASSAGEBALL.jpg (800x800, 32K)

The hero we don't deserve, user.

90% of the time this is due to a weak back not tight hamstrings.
If you were intermediate I'd recommend romanian deadlifts.
But for a novice, you're probably best using progressive range of motion. Weight on blocks, as you've considered. The reduced ROM probably means you won't have to lower the weight. Try sets across to get more practise (I doubt the weight is heavy enough at this point to effect your recovery for your squats). Try to lower the height of the blocks each workout until you're pulling from the floor. Post vid on SS forum to make sure you've diagnosed the issue properly.

I mean, Im reducing the rom so no decrease in weight is needed as you say, but Im afraid of my hamstrings snapping, or being too weak.
What will ever happen if the bar is too heavy for my lowerback/hamstrngs?

Not him but what's the difference between these and regular deadlifts?

Romanians works your hamstrings

Calm down

beautiful girl

That just means your shit is doing what's it's supposed to retard. You don't want rtiht hips it will fuck your core strength up

>Tight hammies
This is a very common mistake that so many people make. I can guarantee that your hammies are so fucking weak and stretched that they feel tight because of how stretched they are. Absolutely DO NOT foam roll or stretch them if you have anterior pelvic tilt which is most likely if you're a newfag. You need to strengthen your glutes, hammies, and ABS to correct your posture. Our flexion based society weakens these three muscle groups while tightening the hip flexors and QLs. You need to stretch these muscles.

Attached: anterior_pelvic_tilt_diagram.jpg (413x640, 71K)

>hurr durr hitler wanted to eradicate all slavs
Show me where he signed off on any of that.
>inb4 but some military guys talked about Generalplan Ost in correspondence!
Yeah and some of the Bush administration wanted to invade every arabic nation of the middle east, but it didn't happen and Bush wouldn't have done it.

this this this this