Get plastic surgery

>get plastic surgery
>set up lit tinder profile 2 weeks ago
>literally fucked 10 girls since then

holy fuck boys

just get surgery

Attached: 1527256853227.jpg (900x1200, 228K)

What surgery you get laddo?

rhinoplasty

to be fair, I'm tall, have good hair + jawline and bitches love my eyes. My nose was what was holding me back all my life because I'm a mixed mutt

What are u supposed to be, a male or female? U look like a feminsied faggot desu. Is that you? What exactly did they altar

titjob

Post a before and after pic? I wanna see if I have hope.

You may be fucking more women than me but you are certainly not more attractive

I'm not posting my pic here dude why the fuck would I associate myself with a loser virgin incel board when I just started my chad legacy?

The chick in OP pic has bigger wrists than me, which correlates to muscle mass affinity. Should I call it a life?

im asian and kinda want double eyelid surgery..

thoughts OP? im really short tho so idk if it wud even help but i think id feel better about myself. i dont plan on having kids either so it;'s not like i have the kids lookin not like me to worry about

do it, the place I went to was korea so its a basic surgery there.

If you want to be a good looking Asian, seriously just save up 10k US and go to korea no fucking joke. They will set you up good with rhino + eyes.

lol plastic surgery lol

Its just a normie with money guys, thread over.

>mixed mutt
Was it a Jew nose or a nig nose?

A nosejob is easy even an average surgeon can do one with their eyes closed.

To merely leave incel status I need orbital eye rim implants and probably a canthoplasty on top. Good luck getting that done right for

My nose is fine. Where are my girls?

i'm white and filipino. I kind of look like this guy. Not as good looking. Nose was wide and short originally.

Attached: 641full-devon-spence.jpg (641x960, 55K)

dam bro maybe i shud motivate myself and have this as a goal... the other choice is be a neet loser forever lol. is it really that much cheaper in korea? how do u get it if u dont speak korean?

i never got it but double eyelids dont always make people look better. i knew a few girls in high school who got it and they looked so fucking wierd with it. i thought it was because i was just used to how they used to look but when i showed before pics to some other friends they all agreed it was better. if itll make you actually look better go for it i guess but make sure it does bro

Plenty of good clinics have English translators. There are support groups (of girls, mainly) Who are foreigners and they meet up and go take care of eachother during PS. I actually had a bunch of them fall in love with me while hanging out with them there

You don't need any Korean. For rhino you need 2 weeks off work. Seriously, do it, I had been thinking something was "off" all my life as if I was attractive but not jaw dropping, and I finally fixed it. I REGRET not doing it years and years earlier.

I would rather take the chance of dying a virgin than pay that much

bjumpbblxo

how much did it cost? what did you get done?

Yeah that's kind of how its heading for me.

damn how wud u know if u wud look better with it tho lol?

>Did anybody say they wanted to see my dad's guergle history?

All asians look better with des when done right dude. I've shown crazy PS transformations to the nerds here (esp asians) and they still somehow think the "before" was better.

rhino, 5k

If you have one thing holding you bck from being attractive its fucking worth it.

i know they have double eyelid 'tape' or glue that can hold for a bit, try buying one and seeing how you look
i thnk for many its the case, but for some like myself just makes me look sleazy or too effeminate

stop fucking around pussy just go get it done

and get rhino while youre at it

Attached: 1527218944392.jpg (1242x2208, 167K)

i dont need plastic surgery lol im not that guy

actually come to think of it all the most handsome kpop DUDES don't have double eyelid

just get rhinoplasty and maybe facial contouring if you really wanna be cute tho

holy fuck I get like 20 tinder likes a DAY and this bitch I fucked last night is fucking begging to meet me up gain tonight

why is life so fucking different now?!?!?!?! being attractive is the true fucking redpill boys

>tfw walking down the street I now confidently gaze into the eyes of cuties
>catch them mirin all the time and throw a cute smile at them
>when they get drunk their reflexes get so slow that they just keep eye contact with a fucking glazed over look when they walk by

this is amazing

i remember the first few months i felt attractive and everything was great but it gets old after a while. enjoy your newfound popularity bro but i hope you genuinely find someone down the road you enjoy being with and who you can have a long term relationship with

oi its bloody dads google history

stop with the pasta

I did, I was with her for 3 years. She left me for chad. That's why I got PS, to flex on this fucking whore on Instagram and at her shitty job.

Bump bhnhgbbg

I'm going to need double jaw surgery since I got the mouthbreather look, so I look like a worthless dork.

Get it then nerd

Ew she has a gross face and no boobs, he ass is her only asset heh