Two weeks for my test e cycle

Two weeks for my test e cycle...

Attached: 18387DA9-9EB2-4773-B952-57A12C348395.jpg (2292x2294, 1M)

@20 years old 177 lb 5 11

Kys.

You are a manlet enjoying easy gains, why dafuq are you even roiding Anavar and now test? Also pic related its starting to get reaaaly boring dude

Attached: Screenshot_20180424-235504.png (720x1280, 197K)

You can't have biceps and triceps that size, with a forearm like a twig...

I want to be famous and rich on instagram.

Arms are looking bigger. Start doing direct forearm work 2x a week. Like calves, they need to be hit frequently to grow.

Post your legs. I have the same stays except I look like a skinny fat woman.

Post your earlier pics. Forgot how you looked then.

enjoy your deteriorated left arterial ventricle

shitposting on Jow Forums daily wont get you there

>deteriorated left arterial ventricle

Attached: 1512187479885.jpg (800x450, 90K)

worst case of a forearmlet i've ever seen

Holy shit you're right
>roiding for this

Attached: 1519926332892.gif (205x223, 1.1M)

>those disgusting forearms
roiding for this

>atrial ventricle
>atrial
>ventricle
Is this what murrican education looks like?

>taking test at 20
Enjoy shit mood/depression/no gains from now on if you're not gonna consistently be on test

As you have hopefully gathered (unless you're a fucking fool) from this thread, you look good OP.

Worth pointing out that after just two weeks on Test E that body is down to the fact you've worked hard naturally, not the gear - it won't have made any difference in that time.

The attitudes in this thread show that 99% of Jow Forums is fat/skinny/skinnyfat virgin losers who are simply jealous.

Normally I rant about "brainwashed Yanks" because Americans are indoctrinated about the "American Dream" from kindergarten, and one of the side-effects of that is thinking things like steroids are "bad" and "cheating". Meanwhile men like Trump just laugh and walk into being President. It's sad and funny at the same time.

In this instance though, I don't even think its that. It's pure jealousy. People are spouting things that aren't even true, or they have no evidence for.

Ohh wow. I've been using gear for about a year now, but despite reading endless things online, books, peer-reviewed scientific meta-studies, and speaking extensively with my GP about it, I've never heard of this.

Can you give me an example of some evidence of this so I can read up on it?

If this is true, and I have no reason to believe it isn't unless you're a total fucking sperglord retard loser, then I'll throw my gear in the bin right now and never touch steroids ever again!

perhaps your dumpass needs a picture?

Attached: pulmonary_artery[1].jpg (400x320, 24K)

Why do I keep seeing this guy's body posted

Do you even lift? I can mog you.

>roiding for this

You're retarded
it's redundant to say arterial ventrical

also it doesn't deteriorate you fuck, it enlarges

>arterial ventricle
side laterals the post

I don’t get this sentence
Alone by saying roiding for this you are saying he looks like he is roiding so he looks fit but at the same time you ty to say he looks shit ?

Attached: 5461D61B-313E-4F3F-ACA5-12F31B544DC9.jpg (750x706, 251K)

>it's redundant to say arterial ventrical
no, it isn't.
>also it doesn't deteriorate you fuck, it enlarges
no, the left ventricle weakens and is no longer as good at pumping blood.
>side laterals the post
autism the post

Can we actually ban this faggot?

>5'11" is short

I wish this board could stop being retarded for even 5 minutes. Just FIVE MINUTES of no shitposting, if it were even possible.

Attached: aa4.jpg (640x632, 64K)

>the infamous manlet rage
To the pits little boy