I refuse to believe tits are 100% genetic...

I refuse to believe tits are 100% genetic. There must be some titty monsters out there who have cracked the code to improving them with diet and exercise.

Attached: envy12.jpg (600x600, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

selfhacked.com/blog/pqq-review/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrroloquinoline_quinone
hindawi.com/journals/cris/2017/3491012/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3706054/
researchgate.net/publication/287517282_Virginal_Breast_Hypertrophy_and_Symptomatic_Treatment_A_Case_Report
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/002822439090083D
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_hypertrophy#Virginal_breast_hypertrophy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please ask them how to grow my dick by exercising please

It's genetics. Diet and exercise can affect tit growth, but it's about fat distribution, which is genetic

There's a bunch of stories about actresses losing a lot of weight for a role, thus getting smaller boobs, and then when they gain the weight back, it goes to different places and their boobs don't bounce back 100%. There is clearly a way to affect fat distribution. Maybe not 100%, but a higher degree than we currently think.

Genetics is one part, but I think another big thing is diet during puberty. In puberty certain processes just go into overdrive and if you feed them the right hormones via diet then obviously the results will vary vs someone who eats little and has poor nutrition. I'd bet that's why whenever you see really small and skinny girls they are always flat as a board, where if a girl who is already well developed loses weight, she will still have boobs.

There is probably a hormonal element

>believing (((them))) and their cover up for plastic tiddies

Attached: 1508699543949.png (359x441, 265K)

genes triggered by hormones, similar to male pattern baldness

it the code gets cracked it will be a genetic thing done at birth

I had a friend in elementary and middle school who was poor as fuck living in a house full of her drug addicted mom, aunt, grandparents, and her two half brothers. They ate like shit and subsided mainly off frozen food or processed shit like hot dogs.

She ended up having perfect double D tits by 6th grade. Her mom and aunt were as flat as a board.

I don't know what the fuck caused her to become a titty monster but that's my anecdotal evidence for the day.

Oh, and she wasn't fat either. She was probably 115lbs with a completely flat stomach

>it the code gets cracked it will be a genetic thing done at birth
Ancients cracked it millenia ago. It's just that
1) nobody cared enough to keep the secrets
2) huge tits being attractive is an American-Jewish meme

huge tits being attractive means that you're white and evolved collinearly with the evolution of the breast, rather than being an unevolved ape who still prefers baboon asses from when we knuckle dragged

pic related: proof

Attached: degenerates.jpg (680x544, 113K)

Someone should crack the code and share it with everyone

Attached: 38352069-D140-4725-9B41-ECD06D696BF5.jpg (748x1000, 153K)

Those are some big ole boobies on those lonely mamas

every time i see big tits i get angry. i had a titcow FWB (34DDD) and i loved to suck the life out of her tits while she was on top. those days... gone, like tears in the rain.

Genes determine potential. Lifestyle affects outcome within that potential

Attached: 27D171A0-33BE-4914-860C-6FB94F87247F.jpg (720x720, 121K)

Father might have passed the tit gene to his daughter

Good to know that Kim Jong-Un is an assman. All the more reason to dislike him

Same desu but she was boring as fuck and I've got a great relationship with my barely-D cup fiance.

Just gotta knock her up and get those big ol' milkers going.

Checked.

Sorry for your loss, sir.

For me, it's the ass.

Attached: 1490084746766.jpg (495x767, 131K)

back when I was in high school I noticed all the chicks who had huge tits drank whole milk growing up while the girls with normal to small tits drank low or nonfat milk. could be a coincidence though
iceland was the only western country to punish the (((bankers))) for the financial crisis
from that we can conclude they're the only western country not under jewish control
they're also basically the only white nation that likes butts
the only white nation that without massive jewish influence also just happens to be the only white nation that likes butts more than boobs
(jewish women have large breasts and jewishness is passed matrilineally. open your eyes)

>jewish women have large breasts and jewishness is passed matrilineally. open your eyes)
I've been working out at a Jewish center and the only khazar milkers I've seen are on a fucking teenager.

Either they all instantly deflate as soon as they hit the wall or the khazar milkers are a massive meme.

Interesting how Egypt likes titties them most while the rest of the Arab world likes asses. Nasser was Egyptian, and the greatest Arab statesman, was it because he liked to suck on nice big titties? Do the Israelis win wars with the Arabs because they like titties more? Interesting questions...

Estrogen+prolactin+igf1 can cause gyno in guys so it’s probably the same for girls. It’s no coincedence that dykes always have small tits and girls with huge tits are always feminine. All of those hormones can be easily elevated btw.

Had the same kind of girl, all girls since then just feel flat.

>barely D cup fiance
my gf has B cups that are all asymmetrical and fucked up

god DAMN it

i wanna fuc

Marry her and knock her up, see how they fill up.

Surely increasing estrogen would result in chest growth?

birth control

Birth control pills and pregnancy can have lasting impacts

My ex had the implant and was on the pill and it made her already considerable tits get larger, but she said it made everything uncomfortable so make of that what you will

Birth Control will make her tits bigger, however it will make her look and smell all wrong and destroy her libido and ability to feel much pleasure from sex or orgasm.
She'll also probably want nothing to do with her boyfriend and go for some fay beta

So who's mogging who?

Attached: 1512447685364.jpg (764x512, 200K)

truly a question for the scholars of our time

the girl on the left is objectively better

Post pics for research purposes.

Somebody force feed your gf this shit to see if she evolves into a lactating titcow.

Attached: Soylent-bottles-close.jpg (2260x1547, 807K)

OUR GREATEST ALLY, MOCKED THE WHOLE TIME

Sauce or rationale please? Genuinely want to know

Yeah but id rather not have streets flooded with onions

>Argentina
audible kek

>PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone) is one compound, often found in mitochondrial support supplements, that enhances the formation of new mitochondria and increases cellular energy production.
>It is found in soil and foods such as kiwifruit, as well as human breast milk.
selfhacked.com/blog/pqq-review/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrroloquinoline_quinone

When will access to milkies be recognized as one of our inalienable human rights?

Attached: 1523367408760.gif (320x218, 3.35M)

>posting a 14 year old girl with a debilitating disease that affects her quality of life every single day

you're sick dude, get help

If you wouldn't fuck that then you're a faggot

>Onions Nectar
When did this come out, and wtf is is in it?

>shilling t.Plastic surgeon who wants her to feel bad about her tits so she will give him some business
>shilling queers who want more converts
>flat chested chicks who're mogged hard by a bunch of pixels

>israelis winning wars
You mean israeli soldiers literally pissing themselves and NATO doing their dirty work

This this this. Pharmaceutical birth control is still in its infancy and society is yet to realize its huge implications. Tread carefully anons and don't sacrifice health for vanity!

I think they join up as a team and wander through itty-bitty-titty-commitee meetings and mog everyone

I believe consumption of milk has something to do with it. I swear.

Sauce for the big tiddy disease

>poor nutrition
Then why the fuck do actual African village women have some of the most gigantic tits on the planet

Pics plz

This. The pill changes women.

>you'll never have two titcows alternating to feed you with their giant udders

why even live?

Attached: 1506899379997.png (408x450, 35K)

African villages have way better nutrition than the average westerner

>hindawi.com/journals/cris/2017/3491012/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3706054/

Here you go

>researchgate.net/publication/287517282_Virginal_Breast_Hypertrophy_and_Symptomatic_Treatment_A_Case_Report
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/002822439090083D

the TL;DR is it's only good in anime, not irl

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_hypertrophy#Virginal_breast_hypertrophy

Attached: this her bf so why are you single anon.jpg (360x600, 44K)

It's called surgery