We shitskins are fucked

Even fucking White men have to settle for our women because their own women do not want them. What chance do we have?

youtube.com/watch?v=WgvyDo0iIkY

Attached: JFL.png (820x910, 708K)

The dating world is skewed against males , well be lucky to date just to date a girl in a coma

>6/10
>chad

wtf are they doing over there

how low can you get to marry that thing...
i would kill myself at that point

If you work hard and get rich. You can become a beta provider.

Attached: bebaf.png (716x669, 286K)

literally alpha fux beta bux

He looks like a solid 7. Even 8.

Heartiste is always right

Holy shit. If that's the best he can do, then I'm screwed.

that brown turd looks barely human at some points in the video

I mean holy fuck something must be terribly wrong with the white guy,,; what the fuck???

I don't get it either user, to be fat she must be lazy among other things.

Everyone is screwed. Honestly if you're ugly at least your partner will be close to your attractiveness. It's the soft 7s, hard 6s I feel really bad for because they're scraping the bottom of the barrel the same way a 3 is.

Lol,
"We shitskins"
Dark people don't say that, you're not even ethnic, just a poser

it's the "3 points bellow" rule, you can only date someone 3 points bellow your score,if you're a 6/10 you probably gonna date a 3 or 4/10. This rule is only for men btw.

calling it now the guy is a homo

I'm rated between 7 and 8 on soc, what can I expect? A 4/10 ?

a slightly slimmer version of the turd in the video

Oh fuck, this world is truly Hell.

3 pts below only applies to those below 8/10 though. 8/10 men get to fuck and date anyone they'd like.
>9/10 chad friend has exclusively dated hideous fucking roasties the entire time I've known him
He's fucking up the PROGRAM MAN

We do on Jow Forums faggot.

He could've easily upgraded to a whiter looking shitskin why did he pick the fattest one

Attached: hhh.png (460x534, 423K)

its over for crackers

It is isn't it?

Most 4+/10 girls are non-virgins and a lot have hangups. Meanwhile I'm a brainlet manlet who browses Jow Forums and has nothing to offer. Nobody is made for me and I'm not made for anyone. It's just hell.

Attached: giphy.gif (450x450, 1.96M)

I can still pump and dump 4/10 roasties, meh, not so bad after all.
You can still bang whores

This girl only date the chaddest richest men

Women will claim life is hard lel

She's got to be his beard. She HAS to be.

This is why I have an aversion to women with caked on makeup at all times. Disgusting.Not even talking about her looks. Just the proclivity for deception.

Uh, bitches like this are getting getting passed around and fucked by sports stars, billionaires, celebrities, actors, models, royalty. She has no shortage of cock opportunities

I agree with him 2bh. You're not a PoC. I am and would never call myself a shitskin.

But that would make things fair for ugly men, which is forbidden in western society

No, light skin pretty Indian girls have the absolute WORST attitude ever.

That "shitskin" is White enough to pass as a White woman.