Only people with visible abs post here

What is the change that that made your abs visible?
I train them and eat clean but they wont show

Attached: Michael_Rooker_2013_02_(cropped).jpg (1088x1449, 681K)

I got stronger - t twink

are you eating your onions?

What's your bf%?

Cut down until abs visible. It's really that simple. Even if you have lose skin (like me) you can see the upper 4 abs.

Jumping rope hiit every day + hanging leg raises. Works like a charm. Clean your diet while you’re at it.

Why are you posting itt, only people with visible abs are allowed to. Gtfo faggot

It's that simple

You need to lose fat. Once you're at or below 10% bf you'll be able to see your abs no matter how shitty your genetics is.

Cardio. Didn't even change my diet much and did cardio alongside lifting.

Attached: IMG_1835.jpg (750x1334, 184K)

You need to stretch your hip flexors, fix your forward shoulder rotation and actually lift with your core instead of your back. Get a medicine ball and do crunches on it and make that your only core exercise.

I work construction, do muay thai, and eat relatively healthy. So I sometimes get the equivalent of 40 hours exercise per week.

How did you get into construction? I may have a job lined up but I'm having difficulty breaking into the field.

if you're honestly looking for a way into trades, look for apprentice/helper openings, preferably in professions that are actual trades and offer legit career paths rather than specific, almost sub-trades, such as scaffolding or drywalling. The parent to both would be carpentry, and this is a better place to look. If your area has much in the way of heavy industry, look there. You could be a truck swamper, or a laborer, maybe a pipefitter, welder's helper, scaffolding apprentice, maybe electrician, instrumentation, process operator, equipment operator, etc. Tons of jobs out there with ways to move up.

Ive had flab my whole life bros
Ita not very noticable, in fact im known as the skinny guy, but if i lift up my shirt, theres the flab
My diet is super clean too
What is this hell

How do I make my abs more visible? I can only see them clearly in the morning on am empty stomach and/or flexing with good lighting. Do I just need to lose more weight?

Genetics and a lot of clenching all day.

Cut weight

>What is the change that that made your abs visible

Yohimbine + fasted cardio.

I spent months cutting and just couldn't get it. Gave up, put on some weight. Ran across a thread here about it and said, "What the hell, it's cheap as shit and science."

Bought it, followed the routine, abs. Still weigh more and not as strong, but I have fucking abs, god damn it. Pic related.

Attached: yohimbine_infopic.png (587x436, 36K)

Anyone wanna hear the secret?

Attached: 2018-05-05-23-51-55.jpg (900x1600, 479K)

What’s good faggots

where are abs?

You look straight up like a dick lol

carboload and use GH and insulin to get a sick distended gut like Lenny

where do i buy this

Fasting or only eating once got me to a constant 4 pack

The Army made me grow them

'Distended'

Fuck off cookie cutter, he is the Tom Platz of Abs

any health store or online. If you live in Canada like myself, you are fucked. It is like soft banned here and a pain in the ass to find.

i have a batch from enhanced athlete, bottle looks like pic related. completely unused. would mine be legit?

Attached: A1-e0ZcjNoL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 43K)

>flexing this hard
>no abs
send help pls im dying

you’re skinnyfat. lose more weight. or just keep eating the same but start lifting you dummy, why are you on fit if you don’t do some kind of exercise

Looking like my post-beaten meat there guy

YOU
WONT
GET
ABS
WITHOUT
CARDIO

Attached: 957ba251-ca6b-46da-a1b1-22d34610901b.jpg (589x720, 47K)

I still dont get how he died, he trained too hard or something?

Shit thread but reporting in

Leg raises you plebs, leg raises

he was struck by a train locomotive while filming a video

The thing is i feel i alreadydont eat that much
But ok ill try eating less
And i dont know why i come on here
Im interested in fitness and i plan on working out sometime in the future
So i see health being part of my lifestyle so i pop in on occasion

I feel like leg raises only work a certain part of your abs, I'm trying to find a good complement

Be born with not much of an appetite, grow tall. Ez

focus on using your core during lifts
do lots of planks and whatever ab exercise you want.
Cut hard - no sugar
eat your protein
raise test

Height/weight?

>Only people with visible abs post here.

>OP DOESNT HAVE VISIBLE ABS BUT POSTING HERE

EREEEEEEEEEERRERRRRRRERRRRRRRRR

Attached: 1522454259977.jpg (491x481, 22K)

You cheeky cunt

it's called lighting you retards

>tfw have based genetics that cause me to almost never store fat around my abs
>tfw also have shitty genetics that store fat on my thighs and ass like a woman

it's an abstract kind of feel

Attached: 1522451702964.jpg (918x597, 216K)

Transition

5'5/120lb

You are not alone my friend! I'm the same, barely getting out of being overweight and my abs are started to be seen!

Also, although my ass and thighs are loaded with fat, with clothes on I get an "hourglass" shape that feels like I've been training my legs and ass nonstop.

It's a blessing, user. Having a big belly would be much worse.

Attached: 1525633155459.png (640x564, 151K)

I just played lots of squash. Burns shit tons of calories and hits your abs fairly hard.

something is rly rly wrong with you somehow.

100 crunches a day + chicken 2x a day for a week.
Thank me later, no problem.

Got abs after I started using the ab wheel and cut some weight.

>tfw you have a 6pack but only 4 show because you were skinnyfat

Attached: 1354023357908.jpg (316x317, 42K)

Ive always had them. Blessing and a curse honestly. Ive been lean bulking since i was 18, never bulked hard enough to not see my abs. Any time my ab definition went away slightly I started freaking out.

...so you have a 4 pack

Visible yes, but I can feel the third row under the fat.

I've been doing hanging leg raises and crunches pretty religiously as well as started doing more cardio.

literally everybody can

This

Get to it then faggot.

Not everyone has the same number of abs. Some have 4 and some have 8. Lou here has 5.
I have 6, and 4 of them are visible.

Attached: 3938da89ff04f100d83b0c337164036d.jpg (690x690, 70K)