Is this achievable natty?

Is this achievable natty?

Attached: 07-childish-gambino-2.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

colorofcrime.com/2005/10/the-color-of-crime-2005/
unz.com/article/race-and-crime-in-america/
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf#page=17
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf#page=8
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf#page=10
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ijsa.12069/abstract
csc-scc.gc.ca/research/r144-eng.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=G2nTbqbtGug
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god these viral marketers won't stop

this is america? more like this is the future of black american cities

You suck at this
>this is america? More like this is esoterica

don't catch you slippin up!

be quiet virgin

Probably bait, but definitely achievable natty. Does look like some minor gyno though.

homeless fridge mode

Found the nigger.

remember when america was all about bombing the hajis and not giving a fuck now its just niggers ruining everything
sad!

stop being racist

I don't think Donald Glover has worked out a day in his life. If he actually tried he would have a great body. God tier genetics and he can sing/rap/act/direct. Dudes livin that life

>future
The future is now user

Silly user anyone can shoot up a church, Natty or not

Really? I didn't notice mass shootings were perpretated by blacks.
My bad.

Attached: 1519785358255.jpg (282x341, 44K)

HOLY FUCKING BASED african american working those boomer republicans into a shoot

I'm getting really tired of seeing politics in entertainment.

What makes it worse is the whole world wants to pretend gun violence only exists in America.

He was pretty ripped in Community. I agree though. He just pulls it off.

White ppl do the mass shootings after they feel like society or their peers treat them like absolute garbage. Usually incels like mr elliot or bullied outcasts like the columbine kids come to mind.

Blacks operate on a whole different wavelength. If you grow up in the hood youre expected to either kill or be killed. Its a survival thing. Thats not even mentioning drugs, lack of father figures, and hip hop that glorifies violence and murder. What you end up with is kids in Chicago killing each other for the slightest disrespect.

Attached: 20180510_200330.png (500x134, 77K)

Dudes fat. I have that body rn and I'll I do is beat off and play games. I work in a fucking cubicle.

>a dozen blacks shoot each other dead every single day
>1 white shoots 10 people dead once every 6 months

>whites are the problem

Attached: 1344970518552.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

stop posting this stupid nigger

Fuck we have this thread everyday!?

It is Summer already?! God damn global warming

No he wasn't. He was DYEL as fuck with big tits.
Look at it again. Just low fat. His muscle is still small.
Dude probably has 14 inch arms.
Fucking tiny.

That anterior pelvic tilt though.

negroid detected

Fuck you niggerfaggot I’ll be as racist as I want and you couldn’t stop me if you tried.

What does summerfags have to do with one autist posting the same thread constantly?

>niggers kill each other every day
>chicago celebrated going just 24 hours without a murder a while back
>whites are the problem

>Blacks are seven times more likely than Whites to commit murder. Source: colorofcrime.com/2005/10/the-color-of-crime-2005/
>The percentage of Blacks in a city, not poverty, is the best predictor of crime. Source: unz.com/article/race-and-crime-in-america/
>Blacks are 600% more likely than non-Blacks to commit murder. Source: unz.com/article/race-and-crime-in-america/
>In New York City, 1% of people arrested for shootings were White, while 74% were Black. Source: nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf#page=17
In New York City, 43% of people arrested for rape were Black. Source: nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf#page=8
>In New York City, 61% of people arrested for robbery were Black. Source: nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf#page=10
>Blacks have lower emotional intelligence than Whites. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ijsa.12069/abstract
>In Canada, Blacks comprise 2% of the population but 6% of prisoners. Source: csc-scc.gc.ca/research/r144-eng.shtml

Attached: 1524099208132.jpg (655x523, 49K)

>I'm getting really tired of seeing things I don't want to look at in things I choose to look at
Great post, upvoted

politics don't belong in entertainment

>niggerfaggot
What a weird coincidence, Donald Glover said this a lot back in the day.
youtube.com/watch?v=G2nTbqbtGug

It's just a video of him trying to show how cool guns are, why do you liberals have to hate everything pro gun?

but this video is correct in its acknowledgement the problem, they just falsely conclude the cause. Violence is a problem in America, however its not the guns generate the violence it is predominately blacks and to a lesser extent mestizos. White America has a violence per capita approximate to that of other west European nations, despite higher gun ownership.

And this is the future of America the browner it get, kek

do you know what politics even means
everything is political

lol, this stupid fuck thinks weimerica will stop following Israeli orders after democrats claim a hegemony over the government

>the I have no idea what this meme means

>skinnyfat
>asks if achievable
Jesus man