I cant do a lot but i think i could be fat. any tips to get fat fast

i cant do a lot but i think i could be fat. any tips to get fat fast

Attached: 504BEB6F-D67F-408E-9E76-763CB2CCD8CD.jpg (1000x820, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

functionalps.com/blog/2011/06/25/stress-and-pufa-cause-diabetes-randle-cycle/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now why in the fuck would you want to do something like that?
How would that benefit you?

I don't get how people become unintentionally fat honestly. I eat like 500 calories a day without getting hungry.

Getting fat shrinks your penis, if it's already small it will INVERT.

eat a decent amount of raw, cruciferous vegetables. the goitrogens will lower your metabolic rate.
raising estrogen will help with this too, so add some raw legumes too

as for the actual bulk, you're going to need to eat a lot of starch + fat, ideally polyunsaturated fats. i guess the easiest method here would be noodles with some shitty cooking oils, but i guess you could just eat a lot of chicken nuggets and french fries made in canola/basedbean/corn oil or whatever
this

Are you a feeder? Are you one of those fucking fetlife weirdos who likes to eat and fuck?

cause i wanna be a big boy. im only 215lbs right now

Eat more. Drink soda. Do less. Drink soda.

You're already fat.

Attached: congration you done it.jpg (250x186, 8K)

not fat enough user

No stop you'll lose your peepee

good then i cant have kids because girls would laugh cause the fat rolls covered my penis. as long as i can touch myself i dont care

When you get too fat your weewe will be shrink within itself. It will become intangible to you. Once you start becoming fat there is no way to stop it.

OP has a gainer fetish call the cops we got another degenerate for the futa mines

Eat more. Drink milkshakes. Drink soda instead of water. And have a more carb diet.

Attached: 1522532830326.png (634x692, 377K)

What the fuck do you eat, I'm dieting at ~1000 calories a day and having issues finding shit low enough in calories to even fit that

eat almost a whole bag of pizza rolls a day like me

He's a fucking retard, even midgets need more calories than that to be able to fucking breathe.

> I'm dieting at ~1000 calories a day

don't do this it's a bad idea and will never work. you might as well get some DNP or GW-1516 or something. just eat better:

- coconut oil for cooking
- reduce polyunsaturated fats as much as possible
- get more carbs from sugary sources

sugar doesn't even make you fat, it's highly wasteful for our body to just convert carbs into fats and store them when we eat fats.

plus, we know that body fat saturation is changed by eating high levels of PUFA which our bodies can not produce endogenously.

due to the "Randle cycle" if you eat fat + carbs together you will be more likely store the fat, because fat can be stored indefinitely in the body but you can overdose on carbs (hyperglycemia) and die, but we can store a lot as glycogen.

functionalps.com/blog/2011/06/25/stress-and-pufa-cause-diabetes-randle-cycle/

I've been doing the ~1000cal diet for about a month and a half and lost 15lbs, also been working out and building muscle. It's been going decently well so far desu

>I've been doing the ~1000cal diet for about a month and a half
what is your current height and weight? and what would you eat to get 1000 cal a day?

Current height is 6', weight is 295. I know being that overweight makes it easier to lose, just trying to speed it up.
Usually start the day with some scrambled eggs, snack on a bit of fruit throughout the day, and for dinner I have Greek yogurt and a banana

Buffalo Wild Wings multiple times a week.

I personally find it easier to not eat much until the evening. Even if I end up eating a ton then at least I am less likely to go over.

You are losing a shitload of muscle at 1000 cal a day at that height/size.

Wait till it gets hard to wipe your ass, thats when being fat isnt fun anymore.

I'm surprised no one mentioned this but drink a lot of beer everyday.

Skinny people eat less. It's a pretty vicious cycle.
I'm 6' 0" 125lbs and I eat around probably 800-900 calories a day with absolutely no issues. Most of that is in Mountain Dew, as well. My average day is like 2 hotdogs and a yogurt.

>going out in public
no thanks fagg