25+

25+
>grey ones edition

Started to turn gray last year. Now it's really fucking noticable. It's not only the color but the texture is dead and lifeless as well.

Attached: 4L_rBtdzlfB.jpg (539x410, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dannyroddy.com/book/
valtsus.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-therapeutic-effects-of-red-and-near.html
toxinless.com/red-light
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im getting blue veins noticeable in my hands and arms. its gross. judging from my parents im going to have blue veins on my FACE if i were to live until 50. NOPE.

I wish emu girls still exitesed

Attached: 4L_UkfJjTR7.jpg (500x665, 49K)

same, emo girls are supposed to appear right before economic collapse judging from 2008 so maybe soon.

I hope so mango

Emo girls never existed at all

That was just a ridiculous marketing hype, created by balding Fatman on Madison Avenue with cigars in their mouth wearing $4,000 suits....

They did Focus Group research, offering teenagers $5 coupons for Sbarro Pizza in exchange for 30 minutes answering a questionnaire, and they managed to create a new demographic group that didn't exist before: THE 'TWEEN'

Tweens where overmedicated, under attended, disenfranchised, bored 12 year olds, who had all of their needs tended to by their parents, except for actually paying attention to them.

They had nice clothes and all of the electronic devices of the time, spending money at the mall, but they still complained all the time.

'poor me' was their mantra, and cutting their arms became a fashion trend, as they focused on their self centered perception that they 'somehow had it bad'...

In an effort to make billions and billions of dollars from their parents, Madison Avenue marketing and advertising firms created a false 'image of a previously nonexistent demographic', and called it EMO, based upon the tweens overly emotional complaining and self-pity....

They hired Hollywood's best fashion, hair and makeup consultants, and they put together a visual representation, stealing directly from the Japanese 'Hello Kitty' stylizations, tons of makeup, backpacks and Baby T's... The only actual original design element was THE HAIRSTYLE....

The image of the 'emo girl' is an imaginary falsehood.

THERE NEVER WERE REAL EMO GIRLS IN REAL LIFE....

THEY DIDN'T ACTUALLY EXIST....

There were no teenage girls who woke up before school, and had 6 Hollywood hairdressers fix their hairstyle for them...

That's why you never saw emo girls walking through the mall.... THEY DIDN'T EXIST !!!......

the ONLY Place 'emo girls' existed was on Hollywood Hair Salon websites......

....... And you fell for it........

You actually thought it was real.....

dumbass

CHALLENGE:

I will give you $5,000 cash if you can show me a photograph of a real life emo girl, that didn't come from a Hollywood Hair Salon website.....

(They never actually existed)

Started turning gray around 19 and now that im almost 29 its pretty much over. All the years of NEETdom fucked me over i guess.

i have these too. what does it mean? i live in florida

no you wont, because i can think of at least 3 probably in a yearbook that look like the post you replied to, and you are too polarized to give up your money/argument so easily

.... And before you try to convince me the girl in your photograph was a real life emo girl, let me remind you that Amber McCrackin was NOT a 'real life' scene girl...

She got offered a job modeling for a hair salon, and that's how she ended up online as an 'emo girl'....

EMO GIRLS NEVER EXISTED IN REAL LIFE

Attached: PicsArt_06-07-06.50.43.png (1080x1108, 1.05M)

So.... You're telling me that at least three girls and your high school woke up every morning and had Hollywood hairdressers at the ready to spend 6 hours preparing their hair before school?

You're full of shit.....

Is there anything you can do to stop aging like shit? I'd rather not look like I'm fucking 50 before I'm even 30, but I'm balding fast and my face is starting to sag.

You're confusing 'after the fact wannabe copycats' with an actual culture....

There never was a real emo culture

Of course, you could find insignificant teenage girls who WANTED to look like an emotional girl, but that's not a legitimate culture.....

an 'emo girl' had a $450 haircut that took 6 hours to prepare before a photoshoot, and would look completely different as soon as they washed their hair...

an 'emo girl' had three makeup artists working for 2 and 1/2 hours to prepare their face before a photoshoot.....

Emo girls never existed in real life......

wannabe copycats?.... a dime a dozen, and it's Not the same thing

A: YES

death works amazingly well to stop the aging process

I just had to stop by to say this guy's power level is disturbingly high

Attached: Vegeta's_Suit.jpg (419x600, 49K)

>Is there anything you can do to stop aging like shit? I'd rather not look like I'm fucking 50 before I'm even 30, but I'm balding fast and my face is starting to sag.

this book is good:
dannyroddy.com/book/

considering suicide as a cure. im not zyzz but at least i can die not ugly, which is rare

To be photo-shoot quality, you need professional hairdressers. But you don't need professional hairdressers just to do the basic look.

I was around in the 80's, and watched kids do fucking kajagoogoo hair styles every day.

I was around in the 90's, and watched kids do fucking Goth hair styles every day.

I was around to see this bullshit.

It's only rocket science if you want to look like a model. If you're OK looking like ass - and most people are - it's very doable.

I realize that basic hair styling might be difficult for you to maintain, but that's because you're a gutter hobo. Normal people who, you know, have homes, and aren't drug addicts living on the street, can manage to muddle through.

I live at some third world hellhole nation and I think I will go full Hero since I don't live here anymore.
I'm thinking about move to Chile or Argentina, live at some cozy mountain range city and never return to the hellhole I live.
I wonder if worth move to Chile since where I live right is just about to turn a warzone or go full Russia on economic terms.

Go full Hero and butcher normies is always a good thing to do, but since guns are expensive and restricted here I will do my feed using explosives.

This a thread where 25 year olds unironically go to pretend that they're 40+ years older than they are. What the fuck. You guys are gonna regret it when you're 40 and spent your young adult life roleplaying as someone already old

Attached: this kills the turtle.jpg (524x605, 55K)

>You guys are gonna regret it if you're 40

FTFY

You are retarded or shitty bait
You don't need 6 hair dressers to get some eye liner, hair dye, black band tee shirts, tattoos, bracelets, black lipstick
Go to any rock show you'll see some punk/hipster/emo chicks

what the fuck else are we supposed to do?
i went to work today and i'm back from the gym.
now what, normie?

I have 2 strands of white hair.

Try to eat a bit healthier if you don't already. If you drink, stop. If you smoke, stop. Drink at least a gallon of water a day and get some activity in your life.

>hair thinning
I wouldn't mind if I just woke up and was bald. What kills me is this gross intermittent state. Guess I'll just shave my head for a couple years

So in other words, you're a trendy poser?

..... Glad we got that out of the way.....

HEY, I just had a novel idea !!!.....
Why don't you tell us your girlfriend's first name?......

We don't care about her last name, and we're not trying to get her address or social security number....

Just tell us your girlfriend's first name.....

LOL @ go to any rock show

Hahahaha !!!

(as if 'rock shows' exist anymore)

fail

Uhhhh.........

Perhaps you didn't hear me......

I asked you to tell us your girlfriend's first name

*looks at watch*

*lights a cigarette*

*taps my toe anxiously as I wait for your response*

*Orders Thai food*

*builds a summer garden*

*reads War and Peace*

..........wow.........

WTF IS TAKING YOU SO LONG?!!

It was a very simple request.....
Tell us your girlfriend's first name.....

how do you guys have a will to live after 25? Everything was cool up until I was about 24 and then, suddenly, the days are empty and blurred together with nothing really different from the next. i alienated all the friends i had by shutting myself away and changing my number two years ago. its pretty bleak. i'm going to thailand to teach english and fuck qts but its only a stopgap measure. i don't know whats after that. maybe ill just go to jail

Uhhhhh..... Dude ?............
I guess you don't have a girlfriend?

really ?.........
why NOT ?......

Lol @ you complaining how Bleak life became after you made a conscious decision to 'lock yourself away like a faggot isolationist and make life bleak'

(and there are no 'qt' women in Thailand)

They all look just like monkeys

>how do you guys have a will to live after 25?

i seriously believe i will live to see the fall of the american empire, or rather some sort of civil war and balkanization process.

i'm just wageslaving so i can put stuff on my resume, i already have a decent degree. i'm trying to go to the gym more too, i want to get Jow Forums then be armed, get my own property, and then i'll be free. if i ever own my own house i can just save up money and retire early, maybe work from home as a freelance programmer for a little side money that is low-stress and i don't have to wake up early to an alarm

So.... Let me see if I understand this correctly....

You're saying that if I make a decision to become a shut-in, my life will suddenly become 'bleak' with no explanation ?.....

You are a genius! Thanks for the advice!

Q: what's your theory on water being wet?

..... Do you think you will ever be able to actually get a girlfriend, or do you intend on spending the rest of your life playing video games and watching anime like a little bitch faggot?

some normie called me a psychopath at my job just because they could tell i had to pretend to be a normie and i felt like dying for about a week

The reason I can tell you are homosexual is because you actually said 'Kajagoogoo', and no heterosexual male has ever uttered that word before

Well.... That AND the fact that you still don't have a female sexual companion....

two dead give-aways

good original point that thouest haist made user

>at work
>scheme tons of ways to make bank and escape wage slavery
>by the time I get home I'm too exhausted to act on any of them
I bet the jews devised this on purpose. Anyway I am fooling with writing some nonfiction books in areas I have expertise in. It's nothing but a longform shitpost, and I have the writing and research skills of a god. Only problem is I'm abysmal at marketing. What do?
There's also a product I could manufacture and sell, but again the marketing problem, and now also cost accounting, logistics, and the need to find reliable and high quality vendors as well as a selling platform.
Fuck, man. I just want to be rich already.

26 here...

emo girls were real. guys wearing "girlpants" were the bigger deal at our school.

i am a college dropout, but i have a cushy office job that allows me to shitpost like this so i'm pretty happy.

doing my best to continue education/make more money. my goal in life is to buy a house

also i want to marry my gf but need more skrilla

I'm surprised no one called me one yet. There was a jumper across the street and my reaction was to say, "Cool," and go to watch. Apparently normies don't think irl gore videos are cool beans.
I'm also extremely brief and have never once used a fucking emoji in office email.

I lasted until 29, right when I graduated. I don't feel much, until I get really fucking drunk.

Attached: 1523136660725.jpg (711x864, 92K)

This happens to me so often, I've started to roll with it. Last time it resulted in laughs, but I'm sure some people will take it seriously.

Attached: 1528045135034.gif (1920x1080, 199K)

>make a decision to become a shut-in
some of us have to work, or else we will have no money for a place to live or food to eat.
what exactly are we supposed to do? by the time i have gotten home from work, and eaten it's already like 7-7:30pm. where are you supposed to go exactly to meet all these people before midnight

i do work but leech off parents. i've just lost the desire to do anything besides sit around and piss away my time on the internet. i can't feel anything so there's no feedback from socializing. i just end up sitting there and wanting to leave

>nonfiction
>books
what would you write? you need to make a website, you're not going to make any money writing nonfiction books unless you're a PhD or famous.

>reliable and high quality vendors as well as a selling platform.
i'll make you a website, if your ideas are good. i've made my own CMS, kind of like a very simplified version of wordpress really.

what i might hate most is how my life has been such a clear and progressive downward spiral since i turned about 21.
literally only negative events since then. but i'll get it all together, right?

..right?

same except it happened at 25. I'm now 27. I paid off my student loans but other than that its been the same bullshit everyday. it hasn't gotten worse but its been stagnant for like 3 fuckin years

how much $ do you have saved up? my parents helped me out to buy a new car, but to be fair they make about $150k combined and they get full benefits and everything.
you maybe need to go outside and get sunlight, i've been reading about vitamin D and [near infra]red light

valtsus.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-therapeutic-effects-of-red-and-near.html

the problem is that i have to fucking work and it's basically getting dark out by the time i get home. and on the weekends i'm just so tired i sleep like all day, and i don't even know what to go walk around and do outside.

toxinless.com/red-light
there's even a combo here for like $12+$7 i might just get that too

iktf. college seemed like a decade now the years go by like they never happened.
i can barely remember what i did in 2017 besides be miserable

except i've seen them IRL.

I am 31. It doesnt get better mate. You either take action or you wake up 50 one day and realize that 25 years have gone by in a blur and you blow your brains out without even a hint of hesitation.

>nintendo switch arriving in mail tomorrow
>i lost 100 pounds the past year and i bought this as a reward for myself
>nosy family insists on opening my mails or wondering what i got followed by them judging me for spending money on games
>intercepting the package tomorrow will be extremely difficult because of this due to unpredictable schedule with parents
i just want to play vidya to distract myself from my life's failures, bros

Attached: 3Dfeel.gif (498x594, 97K)

Personal finance is my field of specialty but I have some ideas for books targeted at urbanists. Not in a cheap way, like cashing in on a trend. I write good shit.
There's a dearth of good nonfiction, especially the pop nonfiction variety of easy to digest, enjoyable material. On the other hand the market for fiction is flooded, it's just a mess. The average agent gets like over a hundred queries a day, 99% of which are total garbage. Much less competitive in nonfiction. I'm already a novelfag and I used to get paid to write essays for people.
>website
Figured as much. I can make a very simple wordpress on my own, but only a very simple one. I'm terrible at computer shit, relative to the average skill a 4channer would be expected to have. It's easy to say "make a website" but that alone isn't marketing.
Well here, specifically, the two I'm fooling with now are one, a more general travel-esque look at the streets of a typical modern city, using my own experiences. Not kitschy stuff like what the food at a trendy gastro pub looked like, or disingenuous instagram garbage. I'd like to do a nonjudgemental hard look at street conditions. The other I want to write is about working conditions for this generation and how screwed we are, in as much of a non-whiny tone as possible. Sort of George Carlin-esque.
It appeals to me to make digital content that kicks back royalty every month. I want a whole suite of that set-up to get a nice passive income going.

>he didn't have it go to an amazon locker so he could pick it up on the sly
It's 2018, learn to use the tools at hand. Also move the fuck out already.

Well, just turned 25 today, so I think I'm able to post in this thread.

Well, nobody remembered my birthday and hadn't had a birthday party the last 8 years. Spent it playing WOW and eating junk food. Now I'm focusing on carring on my BS thesis.

Still a KHV tho, so this makes me an official wizard apprentice.

Attached: 1439825495065.png (645x773, 12K)

mid twenties and the thought of doing so came recently.
what shocked me was how little mental resistance i had to the thought of an heroing. makes it seem like it's the right idea

It is the right idea though.
You will come to realize it eventually.

Yeah, man, gotta use Amazon Locker. Also, grats on the weight loss. Funny how people treat you different, huh?

There comes a point where you are perfectly calm, your mind is clear and you come to that realization. You simply go "Well, life was a drag through and through, things never turned around, I was never really alive, I was simply there" and you just calmly sigh with relief and dissapointment as you pull the trigger.

Attached: 1059217.gif (700x827, 510K)

question is, are normies happy?
they look like it but im not sure

>amazon locker
i didn't use amazon though
i don't talk to people much so i noticed nothing different at all

>he wasn't on VampireFreaks in 2009
Pleb, bet you dont even like Industrial

>he was too young to experience the filthy goth girls of the early 2000's

I still have a promise to wear a mesh shirt.

Being healthy or turn yourself into an Asian.

>promise to myself I'll try to turn my life around this time
>can only think of how I'm gonna fail again
and now I'm feeling lonely all of a sudden and trying to reconnect with old friends

>get drunk
>message a cute conservative qt online with a modest message
>she responds immediately

I've lost my smugness and don't know what to do now.

Attached: 1526412168207.png (490x720, 426K)

I'm actually fuming right now.

So I volunteer for this thing. It's for a really good cause that Jow Forums would be appreciative of.

I suggested to the group the idea of creating a small booklet. Instantly had unanimous support.

In the span of about 2 hours I went home & banged out the entirety of the text required and submitted a basic prototype. My day job is 99% writing, this was easy.

Sent my prototype to the group leader and told her "just copy/paste what I've written and make it pretty, maybe check the grammar, I've done all the hard work for you guys." They were fucking ecstatic. Seriously, the following group meeting they basically spent it all sucking me off.

Group hired a pair of designers and told me they'd send me examples when it was near completion. They also want me to speak for a bit during some conference about how great it is.

Finally got a peek today.

I'm fucking horrified. They used precisely none of what I'd written, tossed random clipart & harry potter quotes everywhere, and slapped my name on it. They also cut out approx. half the topics. It looks like somebody's mom played around in Microsoft Word for an hour.

How do I tell them, nicely, to fuck off?

My hairline is recessing

Just reporting back. I was user who had a urinary tract infection and didn't want to see a doctor. I downed an entire jug of cranberry juice in 2 days as well as forcing apple cider vinememe down my throat (it's revolting...the worst bottom shelf vodka has the appeal of heaven by comparison) every day. UTI is cured, no more pain or bad smell when I pee. Fuck the police, and fuck doctors too.
Got the bank to reverse $55 in fees by stopping by and having a chat with them. The banker recognized me because I go to that branch frequently and did me a solid. Also got my faggot apartment complex to reverse an unfair $80 late fee (maximum jewage right there) by having a polite but firm chat. I feel pretty good right now. Also invited for a party next weekend (the oldfag kind, not the college kind. It's a potluck. But most of the people are foreigners so the food will be dank, not some whypipo midwest cheesy potatoes festival.) I need to decide what to make.
Weekend soon. It is a good day.
Stop redditspacing, I can't even read that shit.