Flirting with multiple women at the same time

>flirting with multiple women at the same time
I'm currently doing this, and it feels like a Chad move, but also feels fucking scummy. Feels like I'm throwing my morals out the window. Do I just stop contacting all of them except for one of them, or should I keep flirting with all of them? I hate modern dating so badly

Attached: 1527878326471.jpg (601x508, 94K)

>morals
Who gives a shit about them? Do what you want to

Keep flirting with all of them until you actually get with someone. You don't want to dump others for one just for that girl to lose interest in you. Also, try to put more effort in the girl you like more.

Just keep flirting with them all and make them jealous of each other. It will only work to your benefit, It's not like a girl is going to not fuck you because you're flirting with another girl. Quite the opposite actually

It feels rough though user. When you text two chicks and tell them that they are "the most incredible woman I've ever met" at almost the exact same time, it feels so beyond fucked up

>and make them jealous of each other
I know one of them would feel absolutely destroyed if she knew I was flirting with other women. I flirt too hard at times, so that's half the problem here

>I know one of them would feel absolutely destroyed if she knew I was flirting with other women
Who cares?

That's the kind of stuff you say to your actual girlfriend after a few months when things are going well. Obviously you're gonna feel bad using superlatives to DM multiple ladies.

Don't worry too much, they're probably flirting with a dozen other men too.

It's possible. Honestly if it's true I'd feel much better about my conduct

I've been on "dates" with some of them, so some might actually think we are bf/gf right now, even though we haven't explicitly agreed we are

Well, don't tell any of them that. Tell them small stuff like 'you look cute in that', 'I like how you made your hair' etc. Try to get physical first and see if they reject you. Stick to the one you like and that lets you take it further.

lol this exactly. if you've ever looked at a girls phone they have tons and tons of guys they text simutaneously. to the guys its something special, to the girls its just a fun past time.

other dudes always seem blissfully unaware of this though and think they're some kinda player deep down inside when in reality they're the ones getting played

Fuck you may be right. I might have even noticed a red flag for this at one point. Alright, texting all of them is back on. Modern dating is fucked

How do you flirt? I know nothing of flirting despite being almost 27.
What do you do when flirting?

It's a delicate act, mostly involving anticipation and building up suspense:
>find a first contact talking point. People are incredibly simple, and most of them do the same shit (TV, reading, movies, etc.). Read a newspaper and become a generalist. Know a little bit about everything so you can establish a first contact point. Odds are that you'll only talk about this first contact point a few times, and use it as an opener to learn more about the person
>next step is to establish yourself. Once again, newspaper. Women absolutely dig a guy who is well read, and the newspaper is a very masculine, dominant thing to be reading. Tell her this is one of your hobbies. Say how you read some articles that introduced you into other hobbies (in this case, pick hobbies that you have in common with her to discuss). This will act as a bridge to more conversation about her
>now get her to open up about herself. Swing the conversation do that she is doing 75% of the talking while you do 25%. Be very agreeable with her here, but also assert your own opinion at times. She will likely agree with your opinions as well, as long as you assert thing logically and clearly
>while this is going on, out your phone down for 15 minutes, and dont answer any of her texts. Come back in 15 minutes, answer her text, and then apologize because "I had something important I needed to do". This builds anticipation and makes your time appear much more valuable than hers. Women dig this
>now continue the conversation for another hour or two, and then steer it to an ending point. You have to initiate the good byes. Tell her you'll talk to her more tomorrow.
>the next day, wait until 7 or 8pm to send her a text. Build anticipation. Bring up something you spoke about last night. In fact, read a news article on something you were speaking about and describe it to her a bit.
>keep the conversation short that day, 1 hour at most
>end it by telling her you will be away for 2 days, and wont be able to

Here's Pt 2:
>text her until then. Again, build anticipation and make it seem like your time is extremely valuable and that you are doing a favor to her by talking to her.
>again, have a good conversation with her
>day after this, surprise her by texting her earlier in the day at around 3pm and talk for a bit. Break off the conversation after 30 minutes and tell her you'll talk more during the night
>suggest a meeting, and dress up well
>BOOM, you've just started the relationship. Now just do some things with her together, and through time you'll build trust and likely end up with a gf
There you go lad. You're lucky I'm giving you this shit for free. Also, once you're in the relationship phase, you can say stuff like I do "oh, your the most amazing girl in the world" and make her feel special

The small stuff is useless. You have to make them feel special

holy crap, an actually not that bad advice outside , user u impress me.

Attached: hq74gnsrp6u01.jpg (750x760, 32K)

if you don't fuck any of them you might as well be a virgin faggot. remember that. there's nothing cool about any of this unless you fuck them.

Thanks man. Remember, always put your own time ahead of any woman's time. Women love this stuff. It shows that you're willing to spend time improving yourself over anything else, and ultimately this is a sign of supreme genetics

>nothing cool about any of this unless you fuck them.
Best post itt.