ITT: No shitposting. Real Talk. Why are you alone user?

In this thread we analyse our lives and why we are socially awkward. Why do we have no real life friends? Why can't we get a girlfriend? What do we actually want?

Me i am 36. I have lost all my friends because i drank too much alcohol and did some shit. Every single incident was due to alcohol. I became used to alcohol when i was 16. I drank ever since. I can stop anytime i want (yeah i know sounds like an addict but it's true), I had several breaks. The last one was when i picked up a job i was sober for a year and i had a friend during that time. Then i started again and my friend (a stoner) felt uncomfortable arround me.

When i don't drink i feel awkward. I act like a normal person, even become enthusiastic but only in a negative way. My conversations revolve arround me complaining about things. I sometimes even get really angry and that puts people off as well. I just know i am screwed in the head and i should go to a psychologist but i never did. I also feel uncompfortable in my body. I am overweight and currently on a diet and training but i was thin in the past and it was the same way.

Nowadays i have no friends, no gf. I got thrown out of every bar i was in because i was severely shitfaced and talked shit. We are talking 2 bottles of vodka shitfaced. So my main problem is alcohol i guess. Loosening up without is impossible.

Attached: 1499340426191.jpg (240x231, 15K)

Im not that alone, I have friends, but I've done some shit that I regret in the past, and I hate this feeling.
Im not good with girls, I really want a GF but im too strange, even tough I can talk well to them I dont fit, sometimes I can't even tolerate, I really think I dont deserve them.
Im really sincere, but sometimes that make's me really rude and fuck everything up.

You know, user i've read some articles about people like us. One explanation is that we are just too smart. I have a lot of people arround me at work but i hate them all because they are all literally brainletts. Have you tried a few drinks? How do you act then?

I'm afraid of rejection-- always have been.

Me for example i have a 134 iq but i fucked up school so i have to work as securtity. Literally everyone at my job is a brainlett. It's like talking to monkeys. They all listen to niggermusic as well.

I don't know how to talk to women and I'm afraid of rejection. I love women but i dunno how to ask them if they're interested.
All of my friends moved away.
I didn't do well in school and am stuck at a shit factory job thanks to my depression and imposter syndrome. Smoking cannabis probably exacerbated my mental illness
I just want a girlfriend to put my arms around and cuddle and fall asleep with, who i can relate to and spoil. I want friends who shoot the shit like the old days. I want a job that's not dogshit pay.
A man can dream.

I'm not socially awkward, I just don't like being around people.
Was diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder, so that's probably why.

i just don't like spending my time to be hanging out with other people when i could use that time for litterally anything else

School is a shit system desu. You are put in categories before you can even grasp the importance of that time of your life. You make immature descisions wich fuck you up forever.

You should have a feew drinks man. It will loosen you up and make you the charming prince you are. That will be good enough for a few fucks or for the start of a realationship but once you fucked you should tell her how you are normally. You should tell her about your anxiety and that you need to get used to her before you can loosen up. I bet you are a different person when you are arround your family. It takes time.

Idk user. Docs diagnose you with all sorts of shit to get a stream of revenue. Have you read the New Testament? Not kidding. I did and became a believer. It helped my mental health immensly. I still have my problems as you can see but my faith helped me compensate most of the setbacks i had in life.

My brother. This is a problem I have as well, and it extends past girls. I'll only ask for something if I'm 100% sure they'll say yes. With girls there's never that certainty, so I have next to no contact with them. I know looking at it objectively, there's nothing to lose or worry about, but I'm just so anxious.

I'm a fucking bitch, plain and simple.

Attached: images.png (234x216, 4K)

because i'm not some pathetic beta male who feels the need to complicit the equation of life with more bullshit
i don't want to fuck you, i don't want a kid from you, ao i don't care what you have to fucking think
i am a low functioning sociopath, and i wouldn't have it any other way

I don't have any friends or S.O. because I still live with my parents and we just moved to a new country where I don't know anyone or anything. I still live with my parents because I have a sleep disorder that prevents me from working a day job. I tried to stay when they moved out. But then I totaled my car.

The diagnosis is spot on, though.
I have read it, but you cannot force faith - or at least I can't.

>hate everyone
>hate putting in effort on things
>neet
>lazy
>if I do find people I don't currently hate or don't hate from the start I will near if not immediately after interacting with them start to hate interacting with them/hate them
>constantly self isolate and indulge in media consumption presumably speeding up the brain rot
>never allow myself to interact with others outside of this site
I'm also incredibly boring and lack any personality, interests, hobbies, etc.

Attached: 14251512.gif (500x269, 1014K)

Surprisingly I'm pretty normal in every aspect, but in the presence of girls I go full autism and don't know how to even communicate with them. I'm also average looking so I sometimes get labelled as a creep or ugly (can't compete with Chads). Large crowds of people always gave me massive anxiety and panic attacks, never could figure out why. Still unemployed but got tons of hobbies that keep me occupied.

Sounds like you are just bitter cause you are a failure and while being self proclaimed smart, you can't find a way out of it while people bordering on retarded do just fine all the time. Idiots can be fun to hang out with at times, you just have to be willing to talk about lower level things.

I have a few real life friends. One is a girl, even. I'm just too timid to try and ask a girl out. I'd much rather meet someone online, I feel like she'd understand me better that way.
I'm also submissive as heck and specifically only interested in domme girls. But I have no idea how to find any, it seems like my area is entirely void of any that arent interested in making money off it

I don't really have a drive for socialization so I don't make a big effort to reach out to others, and I think I just have an unpleasant presence. I am quite tall with broad shoulders and I have a totally monotone voice and facial expression.

Attached: 1526830797030.png (1440x1421, 1.26M)

Nah it's not that. I accepted my fate but i just can't stand talking to brainletts. They talk about all the cool new raps, music, shows all the shit i am not interested in. They talk about how Jaden Smith was so cool in After Earth (not kidding) and how their favourit movie is Crank 2. Sorry but i am physically repulsed by brainletts.

1.No hobbies/interests that I can share with
2.Frightened and foresight that I or them can become a nuisance
3.Creating bonds mean responsibilities

Yeah i feel you. My facial expression is also "stoic" a lot of people called me out on that. I find it physically laborious to raise my eyebrows. I'm like the opposite of Emilia Clarke.

So watch crank 2 and talk about other action movies with simple plots, not like a lot of those types of movies are unwatchable, even the smartest of people like to turn it off and just watch something entertaining. Sounds more like you have piss poor social abilities, which is probably why you can't make something out of yourself even being self proclaimed smart. If you were really smart, you would fix your shitty life.

Tried girlfriend, didnt get anything out of it. Asexual, asocial, dont get anything out of socializing. my biological destiny is to be alone, like that hermit guy who lived 27 years in the woods.

Not even vidya user? Reading? TV shows? What do you do in your past time?

I currently have no motivation to play vidya no. I've not really played it for a few weeks now.
>reading
also no
>tv shows
nope I leave the tv on just so there's something on in the background but I mute it in general.
>what do you do in your past time
I browse this website. Refresh the boards I lurk for interesting threads. Otherwise nothing.

I'm in a vicious cycle. I don't have a girlfriend because I don't get out much, and I don't get out much because I have no girlfriend to do group shit like bowling/barhopping/blackjack (the only stuff to do in the shithole town I live in), and it's just not worth it to drive 140 miles round trip to find better outlets I'd actually be interested in.

I have a good job, apartment and put in a lot of overtime, so I just pile up money in my 401k/savings account, so that's not the issue.

I'm at the point where I'm hitting on grocery store cashiers, but it's hard to find ones that aren't too old/young (I'm late 20s). There are a few girls I work with that I'd like to go out with, but when I approach them they already have boyfriends, all of which they're supporting financially while they stay at home and watch the kids they've already had with 2+ other women and get high. Seriously wtf

My only hope is that I work for a company that has locations in way bigger cities so I'm going to put in for a transfer next year and see if I can just gtfo this place and find something better.

I am in the process of fixing it. I found a job, i am working out and eating healthy. I just can't stand talking about meaningless shit. The problem also lies within my job. I am never working at the same place. They sent me to another location each time and i get to know new people each time with different strokes. There were a few i could imagine bekomming friends with but next day i work somewhere else. One day just isn't enough to ask for a phonenumber and "Hey let's hang out". Maybe i just need more time there.

Maybe Jow Forums is your problem. I left Jow Forums for 3months and returned last week. In that time i changed my life arround. I was on pol for the most time and when i got shitfaced i talked like Hitler incarnate. So i decided that it was a bad influence and stopped visiting. Suddenly i got shit done. Really makes you think.

Attached: 1501272921768.jpg (777x777, 65K)

I don't think Jow Forums is the problem. I go through a cycle of either doing legitimately nothing as I'm doing now and lurking general internet not just Jow Forums and then binging on media consumption when I somehow manage to be interested in things. It just keeps flipping back and forth. It's been this way since high school and this is the first of the repetition that I decided to spend all my time on Jow Forums. I usually would just watch random shit on youtube but lost the motivation to do even that.

Have you concidered buying an appartment in a bigger city? You still pay some maintenance but it is certainly cheaper than renting. You also could pick up part time job to earn some money for a living. Preferably in a bar or cafe. People working in bars/cafes are usualy very socially active and the residents too.

I don't have any friends because I self sabotage myself because I hate other people and I hate myself. I enjoy completely ignoring girl's advances and acting cold. I don't want anything at all.

I have the same issue. I came back to Jow Forums this week after several years of being off it. Reason I came back to this site is that vidya/movies etc are just getting stale. Downloaded Witcher 3 last month, binge played it, and now that's boring too. I'm dicking around with Caesar III at the moment but it only holds my attention for maybe 20 minute periods

Does your attention span decrease with each cycle as well user? I can barely retain attention long enough to watch 20-30 minute videos anymore. I'm not even sure what to do after the cycle repeats again if it keeps this trend up. I'll be getting a new console next week I hope that'll fix the problem if I have new vidya to play.

user i was a Neet for my whole life. I was anxious everytime i had to do real live interactions but it is not as hard as you think. I just did it. I told myself "Don't be a pussy and just do it". I also forced myself to stop thinking about stuff. Thinking always breeds doubt and angst for the type of us. When i did that i learned that things aren't as bad of an expierience as i thought it would be. You just need to do one step after another.

Attached: 1518286401914.jpg (600x600, 86K)

I live in Bumfuck, WI, about 70 miles NE of the Twin Cities. I lived in St Paul for 5 years, hated the traffic, hated the people, had an enormous mental/emotional breakdown at work and got fired, moved back up here cause I grew up here. That career field and the degree in it is now a closed door; the breakdown was that bad. Sad thing is I actually make more money now than I did then because rural factories are willing to promote anyone with a brain and that doesn't use crystal meth. I saw a shrink for a year, got over it, went through a rebuild and now just trying to solidify the pieces I've put back together.

I honestly don't know anything about "buying" an apartment, or even if those options are available. And honestly, the thought of going back to a bigger city scares me because I'd lose the little family/social safety nets I have now. I have friends/family I'm close to, but very few, and there's no prospects for a girlfriend within those.

No, it's about 20 minute periods consistently. The only thing that changes that if I'm in the right mood/caffeine level to really really get into it.

I'm just bored and hate the way I'm living my life but I have a hard time just making the jump and hitting the reset button in a totally new place with no contacts or help if I manage to get myself in a shitty situation.

I unironically blame women and society. I would have no problem finding a wife in a vast majority of societies throughout history, the modern sexual meat market is fucked

Looks like you have to make a choice. You could certainly snoop arround for appartments in big cities. Can't hurt. At the very least it is an investment. With rent out of the way you should be able to sustain yourself with a part time job. So what's it gonna be? Dwell in your unhappyness or a fresh start?

When through 8 th and almost all 9th grade my life consisted of
>wake up
>go to school and sleep through better part of it
>go home and sleep more
>around 12 am a friend of my brother and I would duo queue on league
>fall asleep at 5am
>wake up at 7 and repeat
Then I started playing with someone that I met from an old friend and we played league . We were playing a lot and then after half a year of playing he asked if I would like to hang out , we did . At first I could stay outside for less than an hour , then worked myself to stay for longer . But there are downsides to it
>at 16 he introduced me to smoking
>we occasionally went to his place to drink
He met me with other people , helped become social person again but my confidence with girls is up to me to fix and I don't know how . I can't chat on normiebook , I used it mostly to set up when we are hanging out like " 7 pm at this place " and that is mostly what we type . I think the problems is that I am afraid if chats are more personal they will be shown to other people .

Actually that's also a plus in the find a girlfriend department. You would seem impulsive, leaving everything behind for a new life. Girls would certainly admire that.

oh. I lose both memory retention as well as the ability to coherently think and speak with each passing cycle. I assume it's down to the fact I do less and less each time but still.
>I'm just bored and hate the way I'm living but have a hard time changing
I'm not even sure what good changing would do but I don't know. I lack any ambitions or desires in general and can't think of what I'd want to become or do anyways.

user you're still a kid. You should enjoy this time of your life and if you don't work hard in school and have a fresh start in university. If that's shit as well make a good degree, get a high paying job and cruise through the rest of your life.

I need to lose weight. Once I do that maybe I'll be attractive and find a mate

Here is the thing user. Do me a favour. Stop visiting Jow Forums for 3months. Find a job. Go out to your local Bar in your free time. Have a few drinks and start conversations with people. If in 3 months nothing has changed come here and report back.

Do that. Visit Jow Forums for advice. I found that even i'm still fat working out gave me more confidence because working out increases testosterone.

I might just do that. Lazying off won't get me anywhere in life... hasn't so far at least

As I said - I work for a big enough company that I can just put in for a transfer next year. All that really has to happen is that there's a job posting for it that I can get. It'll probably be for a promotion and raise because the location I'm looking at has had openings for the job I want for the last few months and no-one's jumped on it/they can't fill the position openings because of all the old fucks retiring. All I need is to build the seniority.

The company I work for has fantastic benefits including relocation assistance, so....it'll come. I'm just bored/frustrated in the meantime and venting here I guess.

I'm borderline ADHD-impulsive type (legit med diagnosis). Part of the year I spent with the shrink was learning to control it cause it was part of the volatility of the aforementioned breakdown.

Surprised to hear that girls would like that, though. Part of me being surprised at being turned down by workplace bitches is I thought they'd go for stability.

Wait, maybe I misunderstood - what do you mean by "cycle" ? The cycle I go through is play some C3 for awhile, get bored or pissed off (the marketplace bitches have shitty supply chain AI), come back here, play some more C3 blah blah blah.

Basically I don't put effort into anything at all. I'm 24 now, I lost all of my friends after school because I didn't maintain the friendships and stopped talking to them (not out of ill will, I just stopped), I'm working a minimum wage job because I've never put in effort to improve myself and simply lost interest in any attempts, I've never had any relationships and am a khv because I've never pursued any women, even when I was a teen and a girl literally told me she liked me in that way (fuck knows why) and my response was just to ignore it and let her feelings die. It's not like I'm socially awkward or anything in the end, I'm good at dealing with people.

The only people I talk to are my colleagues at my part time job and my family, though we never really understood each other and they just enabled my bad habits. I'm just kind of existing and cruising through life without a care right now, but that's the thing, what I find the most strange of all is that I simply don't care about literally anything, getting a gf, friends, even myself, I don't feel good or bad or angry about it.

Take it from me - weight has nothing to do with it. Height would probably be somewhat more important. I work with a 6' 300# big 20-something farm boy motherfucker with a beer belly the likes of which I haven't seen before, and he has a hot blonde ho who's crazy in bed to keep him company.

Same thing with another guy except about 5'6". He takes home a different bitch every week. Thing is he's ridiculously confident and hilarious.

>mass consume media (Vidya, anime, manga, whatever I somehow manage to force myself into doing or get motivated to do)
>tire self out completely of said media
>proceed to do nothing for usually about a month or so usually before repeating
>the media consumption part lasts maybe 1-4 months top in which I usually never speak to others
but user I hate people

a) You seem expiereinced in your job so every other company would love to employ you.
b) ADHD. You know, i live in Germany. There is no thing as ADHD or Bipolar or shit like that here. You know what the docs over here say if you tell them you have ADHD? Do sports. In a healthy body lives a healthy mind. Your country has just to many docs and they all want to make a living.

Okay, yeah, I definitely get that. My cycles are more day to day/week to week than anything else except when I randomly get belligerently drunk and pass out.

Follow up question - what do you mean by "do nothing"? I've been told this by several people and I don't understand. Do you binge-sleep all your free time away, or do you just literally sit in a chair and blank out in front of a wall?

As for hating people - yeah, people in general suck ass. Especially barflys. I worked as a bartender to pay for college. Most of the barflies I dealt with could've had a heart attack right then and there and walking over to the phone to dial 911 would've felt like a massive effort.

Do you smoke weed by any chance? If yes you should stop it immediately. It's what fucked me up for most of my life.

Just do it man. You have nothing to lose. 3 months is nothing. Maybe it turns out you're a normie after all.

Experienced - yes, insofar as I'm a top performer. I get a lot of shit done and it gets done right, more than people that have been there for 10+ years.

But no, I'm only 1.5 years in my current field (process engineering). I actually just started over at entry level because entry level at my current company pays more than tech level at my former employer.

They love my motivation. I have attitude problems though. Most of the people I work with are mental deficients and/or lazy worthless fucks so talking nicely to them requires a concentrated effort and a forced smile.

i hope you stop drinking... i quit like 5-6 years ago and I always felt way more comfy and secure in my self being sober out in public then drinking, when you sit sober and watch drunk people and how they behave, they look like monsters... just pure ego and id pouring out.

I guess being an alcholic is a disease, someone in my family was and as a result we were never close, never got shown how to be a man, how to handle stuff.

I grew up getting bullied over my skin color every day and then i would get into fights, except no one taught me how to fight so I would always lose... got into about 5-6 fights.

IT really sucks because I often think about how my life would have been if someone showed me the way, so much of my life was learning on the fly and not knowing how to handle stress, adversity, bullying... i ended up having chronic low self esteem... which is why I came to like drinking cuz it made that go away, but then I realized i was acting just like how the people do that I dont like.

anyways im alone because i blew out my back, got fired, couldnt get a real job for 3 years as a result at the age of 25... everyone else was moving on with their live and some friends even betrayed me... its nothing new because I found out those same scum friends tried to get with my sister... but whatever.

I also developed a autoimmune gi tract disease and this has created a crippling combo that then bred depression, anxiety, and paranoia(from being betrayed/fucked over).

I have tried everything to fix these problems, different religions, self help books, philosophy, etc.... but the bottom line is that in a first world country, in the most superficial and materialistic society that ever existed... im one of the losers and there is nothing I can do to fix it.

this place used to be comforting but it no longer does the trick.. hopefully you can quit drinking because there is a whole world out there for you and its really much nicer to look at when your sober.do aa

Half the time I just walk around listening to music or mindlessly browse the internet. Or just let music play and sit. Think about why I'm not watching x or playing y instead. that sort of nothing.
I mean it's not even that people have to suck for me to hate them. I just get sick of interacting with people quicker and quicker every time I tried and when I actually thought of them as people and how they had their own lives and such I just feel disgusted for some reason. being around or interacting with people in general is just unfeasible for me.
>normie
If I were one of those I imagine I would have motivation and a desire to do stuff outside of escapism and neetdom. I just want to quit the cycle part and be able to constantly binge media without the blank interval periods. I have never once really enjoyed interacting with others.

I have a few friends, but they're literal spergs or autists of my caliber or greater. I used to think that I couldn't get a girlfriend because I was ugly, but I guess I'd actually put it to a mixture of fear and ineptitude - I've always been single, and wouldn't know what to do if I wasn't. I like to think that I've made a few changes for the better recently. In February, I asked out a classmate who, regretfully, was in a relationship. I was surprised that I had it in me to do that, and even more surprised that she didn't view me with fear and revulsion afterwards.
I think that my main problem is that I'm not normal in the least. I actually got invited to a real party in April. Know what I did? I got drunk and somehow started ranting about the organization of the Polish Army in 1939.

ITT: Bunch of people who can somewhat identify their own shortcomings but have yet to have enough drive to fix them
stay golden pony boys

Attached: k.jpg (319x316, 10K)

Are you on good terms with your boss? Maybe you could convince him to let you go for a year to gain expierience in another company. Tell him they are more efficient and you'd like to learn from them. Sell it as his benefit.

Honestly, I just don't feel like relating to anybody and hiding behind a pair of headphones and a constant blank face.

I am lazy, weak-willed, and have no idea how to talk to people. I think that's the most concise way of putting it. I do have a couple friends but I rarely talk to them nowadays outside of discord calls

What's your disorder vampfag? I have "light sensitivity" which is a pussy way of saying I get migraines from the sun.

Have you tried being an overnight stockboy or better yet an overnight counselor at a group home? The pay is decent and the kids get grounded if they get up and mess with you

all of you guys would do well to spend time reading on the stoic philosophers... such as seneca or cato the younger and cato the elder.

They basically were the robots of their time, except they had no time for apathy or nhilism and they spent their time working on them selves... they took pride in that and they turned it into a habit.

You have nothing to lose by checking it out and youtube is full of videos, but find a good one... not the shit 5 minute ones.

You should join an AA group. Not because of your alcoholism but because of your loneliness. You should make a point that the loneliness drives you to drinking and you are looking for friends. That should do the trick. If none of the visitors appeal to you just leave and try next. If you find someone you want to hang out with approch him/her and tell her that you need company and you could watch eachother.

>Haha m-maybe if I mock everyone in the thread theyll think Im successful

i cant really be out in public, i cant be there mentally cuz my anxiety is so overwhelming... i may have a physical problem that results in people not liking be in my company... people seem to habitually cough around me, its not random at all and I have years of this happening to confirm that.

this is all i got.

You should cut drinks in public. I know that feel user. Drinking in public got me into a lot of trouble.

oh yeah and I'm really fucking boring. The only things I ever do are play video games and go to movies. I just can't find any enjoyment out of most other things

This, basically. Plus I live with my mom and have nowhere to fuck girls.

Miles ahead of you. Doesn't help that I'm underage b& for drinking. That situation was an outlier, because it was the first time in my life that I've felt comfortable enough around my peers to loosen my self-control a bit.

All i can tell you is JUST DO IT ! Don't be a pussy! You're not a pussy you're a man! Man up and do it! You don't want to be THAT GUY do you? Stop thinking and just do it! Seriousely. Pick up a New Testament, read it so you have something to quote and then go to your next church! You know how many traditional qts are hanging arround in churches? There is where you find the mother of your kids. Every problem you have, every issue makes you more attractive because you trigger her motherly protection mode. DO IT user!

Yeah, sorry I'm not being more specific.Just to be clear, I'm samefag as and For 5 years I did one thing, had a breakdown, got instantly fired (they actually called me in on my day off to clock in and get fired), and employers in that field keep track of shit very closely, so if you get fired from one place, the next place is gonna hear about it. So the option was to find an industry that doesn't care whether or not you're sane; they only care if you're intelligent and can bust ass. I work like a crackhead without having too many of the problems that go along with actually being a crackhead, so I wound up in a plastics factory, got promoted 3 months later into process engineering.

So, for 1.5 years I worked as a process tech in a plastics company with a lot of problems. Ancient machinery with counter-intuitive controls, can't keep ahold of people, pay is about 15% below market. So the advancement opportunities are ripe for the picking.

So I applied for entry level in a different industry and will see how that ends up, been doing that for a few weeks and it's ok. Fairly mindless but that can change in a few months. You need a year before they'll consider springing for a transfer elsewhere, so I'm holding out for that to move to a bigger city, get involved again with Toastmasters/theatre as a hobby and go from there.

I worked out a deal with the plastics place where I can come back within a year if what I'm doing now doesn't work out, and they'll give me my seniority and pay rate back.

I'm very similar in the sense that I smashed up a "mates" flat by shoving a scaffold pole through his front window and booting in every one of his porch door glass panes whilst pissed, because he owed me 150 quid with a backtrack of nearly half a year, who took the complete and utter piss and thought he could get away without paying despite my sympathy for his troublesome situation of owing money.

In essence I stuck up for myself for the first time in my life and showed I wasn't some subservient spineless cuck who was going to be walked all over, however in doing so every single one of my "mates" in my group ditched me and refused to hang around with me essentially plunging me into social isolation that activated my inner autism Id kept under wraps as a cyborg normie for all those years.

That was five years ago I haven't had friends since nor desired them as after a while social isolation mixed with booze changes a man, it tears them down and rebuilds them from the ground up only this time round as someone more independent, unemotional, hardened, cold and apathetic in a way you can never go back no matter how hard you try.
>Tfw 150 pound was the deciding factor between an eternal innocent happy life in normievile and a life of damnation doomed for all eternity

Attached: 1511732386824.png (1039x559, 261K)

I just want to be left alone and I leave everyone else alone in turn. Having friends is nice sometimes, but I do just fine without them. Getting a gf doesn't seem that appealing to me and certainly doesn't seem worth the effort.

You should really get into researching appartments/affordable living before you apply for a job. You could write that into your application as"I am moving to this town yadayada i have worked there for so many years and i am looking for a similar job. I have aquired a lot of expiereince yadda". If this is a small town they will not keep track of anything. Might tell you tho to scare you. Don't be afraid. The worse they talk about you the more likely you get hired because they will think "They don't want me to hitre him because they want to keep him".

I have some symptoms of avoidant personality disorder. Might be mildly depressed, definitely a lot of self-hatred.
>Avoiding social or school activities for fear of criticism or rejection
>Low self-esteem
>Restraint within intimate relationships because of the fear of being shamed or ridiculed.
>Preoccupied with being criticized or rejected in social situations.
>Inhibited in new interpersonal situations because of feelings of inadequacy.
>Views self as socially inept, personally unappealing, or inferior to others.
>Unusually reluctant to take personal risks or to engage in any new activities because they may prove embarrassing.

I'm socially awkward in most circumstances. Parties are painful for me. Back in high school, a girl asked to go on a date with me and I turned her down. I'm not entirely sure why, she wasn't ugly. I guess I didn't like her much at the time, thought she was annoying, but I really should've at least tried. In university, I did literally fucking nothing. Just graduated in May. I'll be back doing something else in September, at least, so maybe I can turn things around.

I've got a decent circle of friends, but I don't know how long that will last. Currently unemployed, which is what I want, but I usually only leave the house to go to the gym, which I started doing a few months back in an effort to at least make myself more appealing and give me a shred of confidence. Started therapy recently. Mum is basically forcing me to get some employment for the summer, and it might be a good thing, but I really have absolutely no desire to even try. It's so much easier to just do nothing, get high, and distract myself from my unsatisfying life.

The worst thing is that the only thing holding me back is myself, my insecurities, and my lack of social skills. I feel like I missed out on important parts of my development and am struggling to catch up. Might kill myself eventually if things don't improve.

Attached: 1514839981671.jpg (1000x1000, 234K)

I guess you have no issues with girls cause of your chad behavior? Yeah you should drop the alc and get some compation. My suggestion is to read the New Testament. If it takes roots you will have a moral foundation on your future behavior. I am not kidding here. Try it out and see if it works for you.

Can't get a gf? Think of it this way, if you were a women what would you want in a man? And if you found that man what would you want him to do for you to make you ultimately happy in your relationship? Become that man, someone who will make the parallel of yourself happy.

I'm too lazy and selfish. The thought of having to share every aspect of your life with one person does not appeal to me. Even if it's someone I really like, I would grow tired of being around them all the time. That's not their fault. I'm used to being alone. I don't want every difference in opinion over trivial things to become a point of contention. I don't want the pressure of constantly having to be accomodating.
Suppose I talk to a girl and she seems to enjoy my company. Where do I go from there? What is my end goal? I have no idea.

I've never pursued a relationship but I'm worried I'll regret that as I get older. At the same time, the thought of getting involved purely for the sake of "practice" seems like a pointless chore.
If I meet a girl I like, I'll let it unfold naturally. If that doesn't happen, that's ok.

Weed is your problem. It drains your energy and makes you indifferent to everything. It literally turns you into an emotionless robot. It's not addictive so it shouldn't be hard to cut. It is just a mental addiction. You need to change your life arround user. Cut the weed and see your energy return. You're a Chad with a Stopsign in front of you, wich is weed.

Wrong, user. I only started doing weed on the regular recently, the problems have always been there. If anything it helps me not hate myself so much.

Attached: 1443376820221.jpg (563x517, 29K)

I feel like it's largely been a choice. I feel like a lot of us have to face that fact. I'm avoidant, fragile, solitary, sedentary, introverted, so on and so forth, you get the picture. I've had a few girlfriends but you have to see the frequency by which I have them to know that relationships aren't a major part of my life. What I actually want shifts all the time, but most consistently I want a changing perspective and a constant accumulation of knowledge/understanding/insight/broadening of my mental and spiritual horizons. Those are the generic terms of what I want, I guess. Specifically, I've been wanting to travel to South Korea to teach, to immerse myself in the unfamiliar and try to shock something into myself. With other people... the frequency I seem to roll at throws a lot of people off. I've been told I'm attractive and interesting, but I also suffer from Impostor Syndrome and social anxiety. I seem to get along with people just fine, so long as my walls are up and I can act a certain way that's appealing to others. It's a game for me. A lot of times I'm outside looking in on my social interactions. My need to decompress is almost constant in social settings, however. I couldn't sit for more than 2 hours at an event I attended last night because of the forced social aspects of it. I excused myself gracefully and rushed to solitude.

You grew up with no siblings did you? Yeah that breeds selfishness. Read the New Testament. It helped me become compationate. But that's not everything. We as humans are built to have a partner. Women and Men are different and are built to make one whole. There might be some uncompfortable situations but it is worth it because you got eachothers backs. Think of it as one unit and you basically live as half a human. Getting used to someone is a hurdle but it checks out. Trust me. You need to share interests tho. If she/he doesn't like your hobbies it's not gouing to work out.

Why do you hate yourself? Weight? Self Esteem?

I live with my parents too. You can always find a way to bring a girl home, just put some thought into it and plan your shit correctly

I also have younger siblings that both had kids within the past six months. I have to get the fuck out of here. I also don't have a bed. Lmao.

I also want to adress the hate for roasties on Jow Forums wich translatres to women in general. It is like Television, Youtube, Movies. Our society glorifies roasties and only roasties show up on the screen, any screen because they are all extroverts. Our society glorifies extroverts. Do you know how many extroverts i have met in my life? None. All the people women/men i have ever met are not on Tinder/Movies/Shows anything. They are normal human beings, some decent some not.

Screens are brainwashing. They are supposed to paint a picture of humanity that doesn't exist. It is THE VISIBLE MINORITY.

>another christ fag

Please kill yourself.

Attached: jesus.jpg (595x842, 137K)

I have no self-esteem and my social skills are lacking. Interacting with new people is often painful and stilted. Normal social situations (bars, parties, concerts) make me more uncomfortable than anything, and I know people can tell I'm out of place. I guess I hate myself because I can't behave like a normal person, I'm socially crippled with no one to blame but myself. I'm also not hideous, but I look disgusting when I try to smile with my teeth, and I've been near-Auschwitz mode for most of my life. So all that, plus my current status of KHV at age 23 and growing feelings of despair, fearing I won't be able to change myself, makes me hate myself.

Attached: 1485744422551.png (255x200, 40K)

Can we make VISIBLE MINORITY a meme please? For the good of humanity.

Oh please stop. It helped me so i suggest it . I am not forcing it onto anyone.

Here is my advice. Tell them. Tell people that you are uncomfortable arround people and that you have this anxiety. If they don't know they think you are awkward. If you tell them you feel more comfortable and they don't expect you to be some chad.

Well first and foremost right now I'm 27 years old and in the same position in life a 20 year old should be in, so compared to my peers I'm a fucking manchild even though I work a full time job. But honestly I've been a shy introvert for most of my life. The weird thing is I make friends easily and despite my shyness I was a lower tier chad in high school, friends with the jocks, did sports, invited to parties, underaged drinking etc, but still terrible with girls. I think I actually prefer being alone, I would remember having plans to go out with friends at the end of the week and dreading them all week back in high school looking for an excuse to stay home.

But yeah I cannot relate to people around my age, I still live at home and make 15/hr and have no degree, never go out, no social skills anymore, I just cannot relate to anyone especially women. Women my age have careers and marriages I'm typing this from my childhood bedroom right now.

>emotionaly stunted from over protective mother
>coped with internet addiction
>became isolated
>isolation let go insecurities
>insecurities lead to anxiety
>anxiety lead to avoidance

I'm 27 now. It's to late to really change or get better.

You are just like me. I found telling people about my anxiety didn't get me more pussy but made me much more compfy arround them and they were more compfy. It served me as training for social interactions.

Dude I live in a bumfuck town in Florida and its the same here. The girls are either way too young (high school age or just out), or around my age but already have a fucking kid. And the fathers are even bigger losers and worse looking than me. I'm fucking stuck in this town because my job is decent considering my lack of degree and work history.

Like i said tell people about your anxiety. They will treat you much better and invite you to social events. Concider this as training. It is basically psychotherapy. Talking about your problems get's them off of your chest and you will feel much more compfy.