All I had to do to lose weight was stop drinking soda

>all I had to do to lose weight was stop drinking soda

ITT: times that you fucked up

Attached: 1401255778302.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Eh, I still sometimes have 1 can of 375ml Soda a day if I feel like it and am not fat.

For removing that and losing fat you must have been having shit loads everyday

Haha skinnyfat faggot

I haven't had a non-diet soda in years. But I got where I was slamming back about three of these a day and had to scale it back.

Attached: vannilla-zero.png (183x208, 59K)

>americans drink soda to every meal

wow rly made me thingk

>one can a day
delusional jackass

lol soda doesnt even taste good how can you drink that shit

>lol beer doesnt even taste good how can you drink that shit
>lol coffee doesnt even taste good how can you drink that shit
>lol tea doesnt even taste good how can you drink that shit
>lol your mother's ass juice doesnt even taste good how can you drink that shit

classic f*tty reaction

I went from 95kg bear mode to 83kg semi jacked from simply watching my sugar intake and avoiding simole carbs to an extent. Not completely, just use them as treats

not that guy but trocadero is literally the nectar of the gods

Stop putting sour cream and mayonnaise on things. It's not even worth it

>lol water doesnt even taste good how can you drink that shit

t. Every fatty ever

Never understood it. Water is my favorite fucking thing when I'm thirsty. I drink a shitload of it

>1 can of 375ml Soda a day
not gonna make it

Attached: 1525960407446.png (954x612, 413K)

>did a bro-split for my first year of training

I drink water though. The point is that different people like different things. I hate coffee, tea and beer, but some people revere those liquids.

nice blog

I was doing bench press wrong for like 10 years

>Thought taking long rest times, in the name of strength, would lead to muscle growth.

>never whispered grow grow grow during these rest periods

>talking to two German girls (solid 9/10 if not 10/10’s) at hostel party
>previously mogged a 9/10 alpha German dude who tried to mog me
>after two hours of flirting they say “we’re going back to our room...”
>they had prior told me they have a “private” room
>they paused after they said it, like waiting for me to respond
>I say “okay, it was nice talking with you” and smile
>they seem disappointed and leave
Took me about 2 minutes after they left to realize all I had to say was “want me to come with?” to have a 3 some with two supermodel German blonde girls

I’m never going to make it bros

Tfw not had a soda in years

i would have killed myself by now

Here’s another story from when I was 16

>get invited to watch a movie by two qt 3.14 soccer players
>every guy in the school would give his left nut to have these girls give them a hug let alone fuck
>get picked up by them at about Midnight
>we drive around listening to shitty music, flirting the whole time. Is get hot
>one of the girls says we should stop by her friends little party theyre having
>get to party, it’s a total fuckfest with people making our everywhere
>there’s an empty seat on the couch and both girls are looking at me with total fuck me eyes
>don’t really want to tongue bang in the middle of a fucking room with everyone else, decide to play fucking darts instead
>fucking DARTS
>girls just stand next to me awkwardly while I play darts with this fucking virgin
>I realize I’m being fucking retarded but this just makes me pissed and I start throwing darts as hard as I can in an attempt to look alpha
>end up breaking dart board
>girl hosting party gets pissed cause it was her dads dart board
>leave party with girls
>haven’t checked my phone for like three hours, see like fifty texts from my mom asking where I’m at
>ignore it, get to the girls house
>they are hella flirty, we all get on couch and one of the girls snuggles up against my chest while the other gets a blanket
>holy fuck it’s actually happening
>then hear a knock on the door
>I answer it, it’s two fucking cops
>”are you user?”
>wtf yes
>cops tell me my mom reported me as missing
>since I’m a minor they force me to get in car and go home
>don’t really hear from the girls again, DM one on instagram about a year later and she has a boyfriend, the other one moved to another state

And that’s the story of how my mom fucking cock blocked me on one of the biggest nights of my life. To this day I think she knew I was gonna get some and she’s just so wicked that she fucking called the cops on me to prevent me from feeling happy

I really hope this is one of those times the story is fake.

Attached: 1516796524381.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Is it really that bad?? I was hoping anons would tell me “oh no they didn’t want you to come with them”

Plz. What should I do if it happens again?

So are zero sugar drinks that bad for diet and if so why? I don't receive sugar in any other way except for cereal but i have 2-3 diet cokes during the week.

I dealt with acne all my teenage years, then reached college and stopped drinking milk. My skin immediately cleared up.

bullshit bro science. acne is genetic and has no cure or behavioural cause. It seems that was a coincidence.

I drink a bottle of sugar free fizzy drink every day and I am fine. Lost a stone in the last month cutting. People on fit just love torturing themselves. They make the mistake of assuming that anything fun must be bad for you.

Acne is caused by shit inside of ur system but of course (((doctors))) are going to say its "genetic" and sell you this good goiym cream that will only treat the symptoms, not the cause

>acne is genetic and has no cute or behavioral cause
That is complete and utter bullshit. Cleanliness, diet, and physical activity all have an effect on your skin and how it produces oils and deals with dirt and such. Where the fuck did you get the idea that you can do nothing to change the quality of your skin?

acne is caused by an autoimmune reaction against the natural bacterial of your skin. the severity of your body's reaction is dependant on your testosterone levels and genes. The pores in the skin react to this and swell up causing blockages. multiple studies have shown that it is unrelated to food consumed, sunlight exposure, cleanliness or physical activity.

fuck i regret this one
At friends party which ends around 11 we all go into a club after
started talking to this 7 or 8/10 blonde at the party, she 100% wants my dick, im just keen to have a good time and make friends so im just bouncing around.
she walks with me to the club, we hook up at the club
She lives near me so we share a taxi, i was pretty drunk and on some strong md so i cant really remember much but it goes something like this
"so user, can we just go back to your house"
"uh id rather not, im going to be coming down pretty hard tomorrow and dont want to drive you home"
"ah ok never mind then"
it was quiet after that and after like 20 mins the taxi dropped her home and i paid for it and i just went back to my house alone. worst thing was that it was like one of the only times my parents wentnt home so i could have done whatever i want.
probably biggest regret to this day.

>unrelated
>Our twin-to-twin analysis also found that intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates may actually worsen acne. This is in agreement with other studies that found reducing intake of high glycemic index foods may decrease acne severity. A healthy lifestyle may prevent acne and, like any good healthy lifestyle plan, diet and exercise go hand-in-hand.
Fuck off.

link please.

I had a friend who went from like 220 to 160 by cutting out his beloved Rockstar sips. 500 cal/day of straight sugar he didn't need

>all i had to do to lose weight was stop drinking beer
ftfy