Hey Jow Forums I'll keep it nice and short

Hey Jow Forums I'll keep it nice and short.

I got a gf. She's a really nice girl, a nursing student and is a virgin. Doesn't drink, doesn't party, Unfortunately, she won't put out, we fool around but I am getting blue balled all the god damn time. Her oral skills are pretty bad. At the same time, there's a girl at the MMA gym I go to who wants to fuck. Really flirty and sexualizes the conversations we have. One of my coworkers is throwing a house party this weekend, and while we were talking, I let that slip. She said she's down to go if I'm able to invite her, and I am.

I don't know what to fucking do. I really want to fuck but I don't want to cheat on my gf.

Attached: wifematerial.jpg (595x589, 68K)

>likes that he has a virgin
>bitches baout her not putting out for the him

The fact you have to ask this question shows you don't really give a fuck about the girl you are with and you've just fallen for all the shit virgin memes here without actually wanting that. Fuck her off and have some fun

Seriously your gf does the right thing not putting out for someone wiling to betray her for a quick fuck. Leave that good girl alone.

/thread

Why is she pretending to be his GF then?

You can only cheat on who you fuck with, user. If you don't fuck your girlfriend it is not cheating, if you fuck with somebody else.

Just pound her dude what's your fucking problem

checked

Attached: 1525871543099.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Sounds like the most boring gf ever
Why don't you leave her and go fuck this other girl? You end up not being a cheater asshole and actually fucking someone, whom apparently could be gf materiel for you too

Talk to her if you need to but you are extremely lucky, every gf I try to get turns out to be a slut. Please realise that you have something special and you should feel guilty thinking about cheating.

I would kill if I could get a non slut gf since it just eats away at me.

I don't really care if she's a virgin or not. I mean, yeah sure, it's nice knowing that my gf doesn't have STDs or prior mind-blowing sexual experiences to compare to, but that's about it.

>If you're not a virgin, you have STDs
What are you, a virgin?

No, I'm saying that I don't really have to worry about catching something from a girl because if she's a virgin, chances are that she doesn't have STDs.

>what is HPV

Attached: 1525997934780.png (657x539, 80K)

can you even call her your girlfriend if youre not having sex?
sounds more like a roommate whose a female, and who the fuck wants to have a female as a roommate?

Brah, there’s no chance in hell a moderately attractive girl in college is still a virgin. She just doesn’t want to fuck this guy. Maybe her ex is still on the side, who knows. But she is not a virgin.

>I got a gf. She's a really nice girl, a nursing student and is a virgin. Doesn't drink, doesn't party,
yet he complains

If your sexual needs are not being met then fuck the other girl. It's a main reason both men and women cheat. If I were you I would communicate with your gf about how you feel, and that she needs to fuck you asap.

That worried that she might have had good experiences in the past.
Maybe you should learn to please a women better and you could give those experiences. Instead of feering becoming a cuck like most of the guys on this board with ideas about pure virgin gf.
If anything the virgin might want to have more sexual experiences once she starts.
Especially if she thinks that it could be allot better.

There are plenty of attractive female virgins in college, the thing is, they don't want to have sex, which, as OP is learning, is bad news if you don't want to be celibate yourself.

I have two legit 10/10 twins which are also somewhat big in social media(would post but I don't want shit to spread out) that want to fuck me, they have told me and my gf but according to them "I don't fuck my friends bf's" plus I don't think I would be able to cheat on someone I love.
I also know other girls that ghost me and have crush on me

it's just life testing you mate, gotta hold on.

Attached: 1424201447619.png (250x250, 72K)

The only part I'm complaining about is the fact that she won't fuck me. I've been seeing/dating her for 8 months now. She'll give me head, but I never cum and she only works the tip of the dick. Meanwhile, I'll eat her out to completion and finger her as much as I can, given her hymen is still intact.

And that's the bullshit part. Part of me feels like the only reason why this MMA chick is into me is because I have a gf, even though she doesn't know. Maybe it's subconsciously making me act in a more attractive way, who knows?

I just want sex. I have everything except sex.

Just go the anal route my guy.

kys

Wtf is wrong with you just tell your gf you want sex, is it that hard? If she has no good reason for saying no than fuck the other bitch

You don't think I've tried? She's paranoid of getting pregnant, even with condoms + timing. She still lives with her parents, and has stressed her life is over if she gets pregnant. Abortion isn't an option cause she's religious like that.

Marry the girl you're with and then you can prolly fuck her all the time.

You tried actually talking to your gf about improving the head?

Sounds like your sex life is really unbalanced, maybe you should do less for her and tell her to pick up the slack. Or just tease your gf until she gives in to sex.

If you're already tempted then you should just leave the girl. You already know you're a shitbag for wanting to fuck the other girl. Careful with your eyes, and don't drag the religious girl with you.

The pill? Coil? Implant?

desu if you're not having sex (especially in the beginning) it's not a real relationship. Just end it and fuck the other girl.

It sounds like you and your gf just want different things out of the relationship. The fact that she doesn't make sure you get off while you eat her out to completion shows that she seems quite selfish. I'd have a chat to her and tell her that it's a breaking point for you. Basically give her an ultimatum.

If she says no, dump and go for the MMA girl.

she doesn't need to do anything, just break up

This is not Jow Forums jesus christ

/thread

There are enough methods to avoid getting pregnant in 2018.

>cause she's religious like that

Sorry user, your timing is trash. You can either wait it out for shitty virgin sex and get blueballed for another forever or bang the MMA chick and when your girlfriend finds out she'll break up with you.

But guess what? Her next boyfriend after you? She's gonna bang that dude inside of 30 days because she'll realize that being in a happy relationship means having sex with your partner.

I’m sorry you have been ruined by TV

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post

Not fit related gtfo of this board faggot

> Asking fit for advice about gf

Literally like asking fit for advice about cars