WATCH YOUR ASS, AND MOVE IT!

WATCH YOUR ASS, AND MOVE IT!

youtube.com/watch?v=kerNUkTTtyI

Attached: black mother.png (163x288, 72K)

Goddamn she sounds like a man

Attached: subway-dancers-nyc.jpg (2048x1365, 681K)

>had sound on
>turn video on
>the first couple of seconds make me think it's the start of a rap video
I wouldn't be surprised if someone makes a remix of this.

she acts like the fucking shaved gorilla that she is .
thank god i know some people of color that show that not all blackies are niggers nor gorillas like this undermensch

>what are you recording, my dick in your mouth?
what a chad

Attached: laugh.jpg (540x534, 67K)

>im not recordin-
fucking pansy

>what you recording my dick in your mouth?
So it really was a man. Goddamn he needs to diet he has huge man tits.

you say that now but if you were ever to go face to face with that behemoth you'd piss yourself

DMX is a fat tranny now?

I could disarm her with my boyish charm.

>boyish charm

Attached: 1505443908858.jpg (480x640, 29K)

no shit retard. ILL FUCKING KILL YOU

20 pack a day voice, holy shit. I've yet to meet a grown man with a voice that intimidating.

More proof that Southerners should have picked their own cotton

only one recist reply good job Jow Forums

that woman's voice is deeper than mine lmao!

this made me scared
why is she so angry

Puerto Ricans/Dominicans are the niggers of the Hispanic race. Even Mestizos have higher standards than this.

from what I can gather the chinese lady pushed her daughters so she could sit down, so she seems pretty justified.

No, what happened is the black woman, a white man, and the black woman's kids were sitting in that space, her kids were sharing a seat. Then the Asian lady got on, and the white man gave his seat to the Asian lady. The black woman got mad that the white man didn't offer his seat to one of the black lady's kids.

entitled fucking nigger

nevermind I'm wrong, she's a bitch then.

typical day in mordorica

Niggers just aren't human to be honest.

Get me out of this city, please
Getting a job means working and dealing with 10-20 of these fucking animals who literally stand around on shift and ignore customers. The city makes no sense; every entry level worker is some arrogant shitbag and it's like if you don't completely change your morals for work to fit niggerdom,you're not going to get promoted. What kind of bullshit is it to go to school or learn basic courtesy, just to have it thrown out of the window once you start working?
What do I mean by, "you won't get promoted"? If you don't socialize with the baboobs, it makes you look worse somehow for not tolerating their screeching and crying as "whole family company"
>This city needs more homeless people

This is why millennials shouldn't have kids.