I FUCKING HATE WOMEN THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF LOVE, LOYALTY AND HONOR...

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF LOVE, LOYALTY AND HONOR, THEY'RE VAPID LEECHES OF SOCIETY I FUCKING HATE THEM AL!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1528353140304s.jpg (250x249, 10K)

No such thing as a bad day for a beta uprising

Attached: 1518483215823.jpg (960x720, 87K)

She's having a baby with him. Clearly she's capable of love, loyalty and honor. Your own image just proved you wrong you dolt.

>>females never use pregnancy as a nefarious means to an end

(you)

yea except if they get divorced or separated he will easily be able to get child support because of the massive income disparity

>i have never even touched a woman in real life but i totally know everything about them you guys

(you)

She seems like a psycho herself. Look at them psycho eyes. Wonder how many bodies were piled up in making her her money.

>Virgin shaming

(you)

the hell did you expect from a criminal OP?

Attached: justice-really.jpg (1048x2465, 579K)

(you) mad!?

rabble rabble?

Attached: 1525742356964.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

>"ooga booga me want him cuz million other women want him"
>flies out to meet and seduce him with daddy's moneybags

You know what sucks? When you've been schlicking all day and your panties are too wet, it feels like you pissed yourself. My diet makes my juices smell like cat food so it's even worse.

Attached: ladypepe.jpg (501x572, 129K)

>Rich Daddy's Girl roastie marries dumb mutt cause of a semi-flattering mug shot
This is the extreme case, don't generalize cause of one bitch who is probably going to get that baby beaten out of her

You just can't fucking win with women, they would choose to rather be with actual petty criminals and have kids with them rather than be with you.

Attached: roastie merchant.jpg (342x400, 31K)

>My diet makes my juices smell like cat food
God I wish I hadn't read that. What the fuck is wrong with you.

Attached: cringe.png (511x296, 232K)

You know what sucks? When your tampons smell like rancid fish

Hey listen, I feel like there is some confusion about the female gender is. Instead, kill yourself.

Attached: 1405210917852.jpg (500x569, 64K)

I'm on a diet. I'm trying to stop being a fatass. Different food makes your stuff smell and taste different. My favorite jizz flavor is macaroni, I think it happens when the dude eats tons of bread.

>You just can't fucking win with women, they would choose to rather be with actual petty criminals and have kids with them rather than be with you.
true, they even rather kill themselves than settle down with some schmuck to eat sloppy seconds.

Attached: qeY8hRG.jpg (1355x600, 176K)

I wish you were dead, originally.

My shirt is too small and my tits are being squished unpleasantly.

You know what sucks? When you put on some piece of clothing that's really tight and then you can't take it off without Chad's help.

Attached: fembot3.png (1400x680, 249K)

Ugh that's the worst.
I hate when Chad kills my father and the weaker males who provide me with material goods but I don't really care.

>taking any of this seriously
Original

Don't be stupid! My dad was a Chad, he died of AIDs years ago after plowing too many Stacies. My man can't kill my dad, teehee!

Also if my boy was violent I'd stop him in the nuts until he behaved, boys who weren't raised right need to be taught a lesson >:(

Attached: fembot4.png (1385x695, 184K)

>Y DON T I GET WHAT OTHERS HAVE?!?!?!?!?!!? BETTER KILL MYSELF THATLL SHOW EM
Proof that females never grow up.

Attached: 1527394988034.gif (500x281, 855K)

Stomp. I meant to write stomp. I'm sorry user I can't write very good teehee ^_^

My tits hurt, I hope I'm not preggo.

Get a job
One that isn't shit unskilled labour, preferably

The other day I ate candy flavored jizz, I think the dude was eating fruit. It's not nearly as good as you'd think, it's just weird. I've also had peppermint jizz one time.

You peanut she is the rich one, how can she use a baby in her favor?

When will we start our psyop encouraging violence and suicide.

>having a baby inherently means being capable of love, loyalty, and honor

Attached: 1509200557243.jpg (1336x1595, 484K)

Good luck with that. If you guys were any good at manipulation you'd have gotten pussy by now lul

Attached: grinchbaby.jpg (640x640, 66K)

I don't pussy though.

>saying you can't imply something you don't know is virgin shaming
The only shaming i agree with is slut shaming

>tfw looks are THE ONLY THING THAT FUCKING MATTERS

WHY DID GOD HAVE MAKE ME DEFORMED FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU IF I WAS AVERAGE LOOKING MY LIFE WOULD BE PERFECT ITS NOT FAIR REEE

Attached: 1478648890587.png (665x662, 117K)

Take revenge.
Destroy lives.

This. Read Richard III for some inspiration.

Holy shit I was just reading Shakespeare. Richard II to be exact.
Also went to the Shakespeare subreddit and saw someone complaining that Taming of the Shrew was "part of a rape culture that has existed for thousands of years" and I got angry.

lol niiiiice originally

I needed this image.

Do you guys think Snape ever got raped by Sirius?

Attached: 02b25a2d19f2346d6f54ddc2953e62b5.jpg (826x935, 102K)