How do I get an Irish GF? I want an Irish gf. Don't mind the negative stereotypes

How do I get an Irish GF? I want an Irish gf. Don't mind the negative stereotypes.

Attached: B5CC1AFB-F9BF-44CF-BC39-C041BDBB4658.jpg (728x494, 9K)

That's a very specific, arbitrary desire, I would recommend going to Ireland where literally every Irish person won't automatically be a mudblood.

>tfw no Irish devout Catholic wife to have 6 kids with

6 pints of Guinness and a breakfast roll.

if i had an irish gf i would tell her about the potato famine that plagued her people and feed her pizza rolls

the computer communist computer gangster god knows exactly where to shove the knife into my heart

>How do I get an Irish GF? I want an Irish gf. Don't mind the negative stereotypes.
bump

>tfw no redhead gf to make redhead babies with

Such is the life of red head guys
But im gonning to school in scotland next year hopefully ill find one

Do plastic paddys like myself count? Why do you want an Irish gf?

tfw of irish catholic descent but an anglophile obsessed with english history and folklore
tfw CROMWELL'ED

Attached: 20A3DF83-99A1-423E-9715-B2C8EF622FBB.jpg (1200x1459, 470K)

You just want ginger pubes, pink nipples and very white skin.

I'm a cutie italian with dark brown hair + eyes and the pale irish girls will just not get off of me.

They all want the swarthy (but still white) med cock.

Attached: denko.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

You got me. I swear reading about pic related and other Byronic heroes fucked me up.

Attached: 8AD027C1-1849-41CD-9EC2-753EAF3812A4.jpg (500x283, 28K)

>tfw I will never contaminate a cute pale irish with my swarthy italian seed

:C

Attached: irishcute.jpg (1035x1380, 219K)

>Mediterraneans are white
Ok kid

>56%

Literally a coin flip chance you aren't white.

Attached: amerishit.jpg (720x707, 69K)

Are you American? Just tell an Irish chick that potatoes are natively from the Americas..

>tfw will never marry into a culture that actually has good food
>tfw will never have banter with my numerous italian in-laws and kids in a noisy dining room for (a catholic) christmas
>tfw brunette
y live

That applies to both Amerimutts and Mutterraneans.

Get real, my dude. They're all disgusting white trash with substance abuse issues. This applies to girls in the old country but also girls in America of Irish extraction. Jow Forums's favorite meth whore, Ciara Horan is actually the perfect example. She's emotionally unstable, addicted to drugs and will probably kill herself or her lover soon (or both).

sup u a girl?

Irish people are on the same obnoxious, tribe level as niggers. They're white niggers.

Have you ever seen a group of drunk Irish? They would give a group of niggers a run for their money, seriously.

source: work on Vegas strip and every St. Patricks day is Ireland day.

This. Potato niggers are the worst of all niggers. The only people who defend them are the people who have never had to live with them. You haven't seen chimping out until you've seen bog wogs chimping out.

Look, can we all just sign a petition to have micks removed from the human race? Not only are they not worthy of being considered white, they're not even worthy of being acknowledged as fully human. Bog wogs are like the missing link between primitive cave people and fully evolved homo sapiens sapiens.

Attached: 1509094364623.jpg (501x684, 213K)

spudnegro

Attached: mcgregor.jpg (2048x1536, 128K)