This may sound weird, but i need to increase thumb strength in my non-dominant hand (left hand)...

This may sound weird, but i need to increase thumb strength in my non-dominant hand (left hand). For some reason this is my weak spot during deadlifts and other lifts as well (heavy rows, pull-ups) because i have to compensate heavily with other muscles and it causes my form to break down. In particular with deadlifts, where the bar quickly rolls out of my thumb and fucks up the whole lift.

Does anyone have the same problem? If so, how do you increase strength here?

Pic unrelated, it's just for getting attention.

Attached: 1518226531256.jpg (896x1312, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trainingbeta.com/easy-to-make-pinch-strength-trainer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

next to impossible without getting carpal tunnel lad

Carpal Tunnel is mostly due to very high repetition, but i'm looking more for strength, so high CNS activity and high weight.

I had a similar problem after dislocating my right (dominant) thumb. Since the muscle group there is so small, all I did was flex with a wet washcloth draped over it, until I could work up to full Dasani bottles tied to a rubber band.

>until I could work up to full Dasani bottles tied to a rubber band.
Wait, how does that work?

Hook grip?

That would work for DL's, but i also keep suffering from it with other lifts where hook grip just isn't an option

Sounds like you need to train pinch strength
trainingbeta.com/easy-to-make-pinch-strength-trainer/

That'll just destroy your thumb

Is it even illegal to rape girls like her?

She's 16, so no.

i meant yes

No word of a lie, this chick came into my work with her boyfriend to pick up a computer we were working on.

She's Canadian, so 16 is allowed.

Is her bf really an arab-looking Jew?

Not sure about Jew, cause he bought a 1200 dollar laptop (900 USD), but he is definitely brown.

I had no idea who she was until I told a coworker about her tits. They we massive, but definitely enhanced by her bra or something.

Race traitors are common in Canada.

She's actually a Russian Jew and her bf is also a Jew. They met in Israel.

And you're right, her tits are humongous.

Wouldn't surprise me, they seemed pretty rich.

But my female coworker thinks her tits are at most a DD cup, but they look like FF.

Just be honest with us OP. You lost a thumb war, it's okay.

no, my DL is stalling, which is much worse

>1200 dollar laptop
why do people do this? Also, why were you talking about the tits of your underage customers?

>underage customers
can't you read, moron?
>She's Canadian, so 16 is allowed.
sorry ur shithole country is retarded

Still, why do you talk about the tits of your customers? Especially with female coworkers.