Feel like shit

>feel like shit
>drink booze
>feel good

So why is being an "alcoholic" supposed to bad?

Attached: 4uGJXyY.png (1000x1000, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-term_effects_of_alcohol_consumption
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's making your shit feel worse and making your good turn neutral

Fuck you, OP. I hope you die of liver disease. You're scum. Alcohol ruins families and friendships and takes lives every day.

Belgian scientists say drinking 2 glasses of beer a day extends your life by 10+ years.

Getting a little bit touchy because of a family history?

Cuz you are drinking poison
You are inserting toxins to your brain
Drinking is for fags but once in a while is good

There's no such thing as free happiness, you pay for it in the effort to obtain it and/or the pain of losing it
Becoming dependent on an easy source of happiness will just leave you in a happiness debt that needs to be paid eventually, and then you're fucked

Savory foods always taste better with beer.

because then you feel bad and need more every-time to feel the same good

>be a little bitch beta teenager never invited to parties or anything
>come up with 'durr alcohol is le bad' mindset to justify my being a faggot
>grow up, manage to unfuck myself to a decent extent
>realize booze is fucking awesome as long as you're not dependent on it
People who still have the mindset I did as a kid never got past their own childhood inadequacies.

Failed liver, cirrhosis, brain damage, seizures, gin blossoms, further distancing yourself from family and friends, hair loss, weight gain, need I go on?

>did you know people who own cars are 43884?97(4195(/47x more likely to die in car crashes!!!!!!?

It's not supposed to. But if you ever get a "delayed hangover" then thats a withdrawal attack. Even thats not inherently bad unless it means you have to start going to work drunk etc which could cause other bad things. Also stomach cramping can be another first stage withdrawal attack. Otherwise as long as bad things arent happening when youre drunk then you should be good to go.

>gin blossoms
Booze doesn't actually cause that it just exacerbates it if you already have it

>have dad
>alcoholic
>have grandpa
>opiod addict
>have great grandpa
>lad
>great great grandpa
>alcoholic
>mom
>alcoholic
>grandma and grandpa
>alcoholic
>uncle
>herion addict
>all started because they thought it wouldn't be bad to just do it at a party or with their friends
It may be a hunch. But I think getting its not worth even risking getting addicted to just feel good. Then again i only exist cause my parents were drunk sooo im not completely against drugs

protip: get drunk when you're alone in your house. NEVER OUTSIDE

This is the only good alcoholic

The scenario that you're drinking in entirely determines how it's gonna go for you. Drinking in a contained environment where there's no pressure to keep drinking more and more means you'll always be pretty safe.

There's also a genetic determination of addiction. If you want to drink go ahead im just saying its not gonna be a safe thing. One bad situation and the reason for drinking changes quickly

I wonder who paid for that study. Maybe the massive Belgian beer conglomerates

Sure there's a genetic component but there's also basic self-control.

It is literally the opposite

>got drunk outside
>acted like a retard
>got sober
>remember things I did when drunk
>suffer anxiety attack that last for days

Ya I know. But that control can be lost quickly in a bad situation. Its a safer bet to just not drink in the first place.

i've been drinking whisky out the bottle for about 3 years or so, i know deep down it's not good (i've went to the docs for help) but i literally can't go two days sober without "needing" it just to take the edge off. I hate it

samefag but i devoloped almost a different personality/mindset, one which doesn't give a fuck about my health, relationships with family etc. i'm in a little bubble, and as comfortable as it may be, it's fucked up

>its a safer bet to exclude myself from a basic facet of life because awful things might happen if I make it habitual for years and years
What the fuck's wrong with you. Stop being an actual goddamn pussy.

>literally raise siblings
>get beaten when I come home
>only reason we have house is because if cousin drugdealer who took pity on us and gives us money
>most gets blown on booze
>didnt weigh more than 90 pounds until I moved out
Gee I wonder why knowing the end result of something that literally does nothing but make someone feel good for a little going wrong makes me not want to do it

what do you mean when you say you feel like shit? are you merely sad or actually unhappy? you can experience hedonic pleasure by drinking, but it doesn't really make a person happy. being drunk may distance you from sadness, even unhappiness, for a while, but it also makes you further away from your self, making it more and more difficult to become actually happy. drinking every now and again can help you loosen up and explore facets of your self, sure, but dependency just serves as a weak distraction from underlying unhappiness in the long run

I feel like I drink way more than I should when I can, but I have and still do go thru long periods when I don't have any alcohol and it doesn't affect me.
So like, maybe I'm not an alcoholic and anecdotal, but I'd say alcohol addiction isn't something everyone experiences.
HOWEVER, I tell ANYONE who has a family history of it or is wary of it to either not drink or only do so their first time with someone they'd kill multiple babies for and hide the bodies with and never speak of it again.

I didn't put a gun to my head until I went on the wagon.

how to find the underlying issue of unhappiness

use google, dumbass. The more booze you drink, the more it damages your body in the long term, in many ways.

malnutrition
chronic pancreatitis
alcoholic liver disease
cancer
damage to the central nervous system and peripheral nervous system
cardiovascular disease
neuropsychiatric or neurological impairment
malignant neoplasms
major depression
dysthymia
mania
hypomania
panic disorder
phobias
generalized anxiety disorder
personality disorders
schizophrenia
suicide
impairments of working memory, emotions, executive functions, visuospatial abilities and gait and balance
brain damage
hypertension
ischemic stroke
cirrhosis
rapid aging

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-term_effects_of_alcohol_consumption

Keep drinking though, maybe the scientists are wrong.

>cardiovascular disease
>major depression
>mania
>hypomania
>generalized anxiety disorder
>personality disorders
jokes on you i'm already fucked by these

exactly haha, tldr
>another swig of kentucky's finest

Attached: 1527093680777.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

it takes forever to reach those effects though, so might as well drink if you enjoy it

>SCHIZOPHRENIA
>PHOBIAS
>CANCER
>SUICIDE (lmao)
>RAPID AGING
how ass backwards is your reasoning to think that moderate drinking is the sole cause of any of these? fucking maroon

happiness differs from joy/pleasure in that it lasts. if you are a happy person, you will feel content with life just by doing the everyday parts of life such as riding the bus, showering, cleaning yourself, walking, et cetera. it doesn't have to do with wealth or your life situation, but rather how you would feel even if you didn't have anything.
You need to find something that you can hold onto and carry with you everywhere.for some people, it might be a specific goal or dream and for others it might be self worth or whatever. once you identify what that thing is, the lack of it is the source of underlying unhappiness. for almost everyone, the source of their unhappiness is that they feel alone i.e. they lack meaningful human connections. note that 'meaningful' is crucial here, as it is very possible to feel isolated around friends, family, spouses
if you don't have friends, talk to people you like and let them talk to you and you'll become friends. just be a good person and take the thoughts/feelings of others into consideration. if you have connections already or still feel unhappy with them, try being very intentional in your relationships. vulnerability and exposure and all that jazz. it takes a while but keep on at it
even if you don't see someone anymore whom you've had a connection with, you can always carry around the fact that another human being has seen you and that you've seen them.

it's all kind of vague and messy and bullshit, but basically just try to connect with people and you'll find happiness in that even if it isn't perfect

>dying for a drink
>can't open wine bottle
FUCK

Schizo are just people who can't collectivize thought