Why doesn't the East Coast or Europe legalize marijuana? Are they that obtuse?

Why doesn't the East Coast or Europe legalize marijuana? Are they that obtuse?

Attached: legmap.png (600x631, 84K)

Missouri might be on the ballot in November.

packing a fat one for Canada

Maybe because of the evidence that suggests it can negatively impact brains which are still developing, meaning those of anyone aged 25 or less.

If it was just that it would be like alcohol, illegal until a certain age
theres also a large stigma towards it. In CA there's a pretty big stereotype that the two races that smoke the most is mexicans and blacks

Maybe because California is filled with Mexicans and Blacks

Isn't that completely true, though? If it was a stereotype, it eould have been something like "all pot-smokers are mestizoes and negroes"

Because Europe isn't one country. Thus, some European countries have it legalized already

Which countries? Last I checked, American states like California were more lenient than Amsterdam.

Northeast is all legal. Looks like it's more of a South problem than an east coast problem desu

because we hate money

it's probably already too late to hop on the boom

t. midwesterner

Feels good man. We don't want you faggots here.

People can do what they want with their body, it doesn't effect you, take your moralfagging fascism elsewhere porky.

Missouri man, it might happen in just a few months.

No they can't. They just got it really wrong with weed. It needs to be legalized and then a very psychotic drug war unleashed.

It is not legal in Mexico, map is wrong

White people smoke just as much bud as the blacks, and Hispanics. The only race I can think of that doesn't smoke much are Asians, but then again I don't live near a lot of them.

Because even in purple states like Virginia, there is enough conservative animus, even in supposed Democrats, that it would likely get shot down. Honestly I bet they'd wait for the DEA to reclassify it or congress to pass a legalization bill before they legalize it locally. As for Europe, Portugal decriminalized all drugs.

Switzerland can smoke marijuana with less than 1% thc so CBD only. Czech republic for medicinal use and other I cant remember.

There are multiple East Coast states on your map which have legalized it

>Europe
It's legal in the Netherlands.

Also I didn't know it was legal anywhere but the West Coast and Colorado

free labor in for-profit prisons (african american males)

It was easier for me to get pot in middle school and high school than it was alcohol. If you even knew of any single person in school that smoked you had a connection, but finding someone 21+ to buy you alcohol took actual effort. Idk about smaller towns but in any decent size city this is probably the case for most kids desu.

This map sucks, it is lumping together; decriminalization of small amounts, legal recreational sale and legal medical access.
Decriminalization might be a step towards legalization - but it is a baby step. It still ties up so much of the legal system (please tell me Mexico doesn't have a fucked legal system already) and still lets criminals control the product. No regulation and worse yet, no tax revenue. That's the problem with state approved medical aspect as it collects no tax either. It also encourages an unscrupulous grey market of winks and kickbacks to "doctors" and "clinics".
Legalization, regulation, taxation. That is the only way. I'm not saying to abandon any medical issuing to the sick, but if society is to benefit from this, it has to include full legalization.

Attached: Asian No Like.jpg (470x470, 70K)

Weed is legal in Portugal, Netherlands and parts of Denmark

Homeopathy lobby
Weed cures nothing but feels good, while homeopathy cures nothing and don't even feel good
If it was legal the homeopathy industry would fall apart

>Homeopathy industry
Yup they are definitely lobbying against weed, dont mess with the homeopathy industry, you underestimate their power !! lmao

>Jersey
>largest drug industry in the east coast, hell, the country
>still illegal
meanwhile heroin and opiates are being smuggled in the state by corrupt politicians