Be me

>be me
>starting college in my mid-20's this fall
>have become and anxious mess that doesn't feel comfortably around people
what do i do user's? current plan is to take a couple benzo's to get loose and personable. I took one college course a couple of years ago, and the whole class loved me when I secretly would go in tipsy (I don't drink anymore, so I'm not doing that again obviously).

Attached: 1524382163397.jpg (867x1003, 104K)

okay please tell me you're not the roastie in the pic.

if its a lecture class then dont take anything and pay attention. if its a class where you have to be sociable like communications or english then I say take all the benzos you want.

I recommend valium if you have GAD. I take dilaudid and fentanyl for my chronic pain and valium for my anxiety.
8mg dilaudid 3 times a day
24hour fentanyl patch
800mg gabapentin 3 times a day
300mg seroquel at night
10mg valium 3 times a day

shoot up the place. shoot yourself in the head.

most first day classes don't really go in-depth on anything though, so it wouldn't matter right?

I actually have some valium i keep around for panic attacks, and that's what I was planning on taking. I do have GAD, but I also have this lovely list of disorders as well......
>OCD
>AvPD/Social anxiety
>Panic
>Depression
>CPTSD (which prob explains my AvPD in all honesty)
fentanyl? isn't that kind of hardcore

I used to be a IV heroin addict and was on methadone before I got on pain management so I had a pretty ridiculous tolerance which explains why I take dilaudid for breakthrough pain along with a 24 hour fentanyl patch.

Ohhhh, well that makes a lot of sense then. I hope you're doing better! I've never done heroin, but I was trying to get some so I could take a bunch and die a couple of months ago 0____0

>that mid 20s boomer who bothers going to college

yea for first day classes you can do whatever you want. For lectures I wouldnt take benzos unless you can concentrate on them. People dont really talk anyway if its just a 1-2 hour long lecture, its mostly the professor.

i'm a millenial, tyvm, and i'm single handedly responsible for the applebees going bankrupt. I'm absolute filth.

Dont take benzos, get phenibut instead

cool thanks for the advice. I don't normally do drugs anymore anyway because I'm a pussy and can't handle them or end up relying on them to solve my problems.

I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BUT I HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT REBOUND ANXIETY HAVE YOU TRIED IT?!?!!

i want to fuck the man in that picture

The thing with phenibut is that you cant take it everyday since it will lead you to withdrawals. I have had no problems taking phenibut so far, not only is it completely legal to use recreationally as opposed to benzos but its also a cleaner, non impairing buzz.

okay thanks, does it make you as outgoing and on top of things as people claim?

Yeah definitely. Im normally very reserved around people but phenibut makes me extremely talkative, also makes me feel very energetic. I took it for class before and I did feel a bit more focused on my note taking than usual.

Damn, thanks so much for reminding me about phenibut. Is there a particular brand or anything you'd recommend?

OP your fucking stupid if you think going intoxicated in your mid 20s to college is a good idea. Just go there do work and get good grades and socialize along the way, nobody really likes the druggies in school

You should transition :-)

Nobody there gives a fuck about you. If you just show up and don't talk nobody will even remember you.

I actually don't normally drink or do drugs, but when I already have a rapport with a group of people I'm capable of actually being social, I'm just bad at establishing that, so I want to make friends on the first day so I don't become withdraw and get stuck in my head like I always do.

lol gotchu

Thats haley from paramore, dumbass

I'm also wondering about which brand u use

haley uses Jow Forums?

I have yet to buy phenibut off the internet so I cant give any recommendations, although I probably will switch to that soon since its cheaper. Nootropics depot seemed to sell for a pretty good price on their website, I would say just read reviews for different brands and buy the cheapest.