Tfw no father

>tfw no father

I’m living life on hard mode. How do my fellow bastards make it through life without a solid father figure?

Attached: 1F05D81A-AC31-408C-BBD8-87DAA68115AD.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man up and be the man your father could have been.

Attached: 1523205846390.jpg (720x720, 140K)

How the fuck am I supposed to do that when I have no example to follow? My bitch whore mother ruined me as a kid.

Just kys.
>My bitch whore mother ruined me as a kid.
So what? Oh your childhood was soooo hard, get over it, faggot and dont use the past for excuses why you dont get your future together.
OH THATS SOUNDS TOO HARSH?
As i would give a fuck.

>tfw no mother
living life on ez mode

>tfw orphan
Intermediate mode is pretty tough to be honest

How old are you?

Do stuff with/work with men that have their shit together. I have a father that I respect a lot but only see him once a year, if that. Believe me when I say the best times are when I'm with my dad, which you don't have I understand, and the rest of the time I feel like I'm whittling away.. find a male figure who can reciprocate respect and want what's best for you. I found a lot of people like this work, hobbies, lifts. It fills a temporary void

Clean your room

Same thing for me OP. Father kicked my mom, sister, and I in order to have more time for drinking and drugs. Eventually he died in the middle of his apartment and was undiscovered for days. Obviously it isn't easy but everyone has their struggles and you have to move past it. So you're several feet behind the starting line now but it's not a sprint and you just have to keep pushing the little things every day.

I suggest making goals for yourself, finding what is most important, and working towards those everyday. Split it into as small of steps as you can and make it a daily activity.

For me, I ended up homeless after high school and didn't get out of it for good until about 22. I met the girl I'm married to now and we had our first child last year, working on the second soon. I don't make good money yet and I have to live frugal but it's a great life. I imagine if I just wallowed in my poor circumstances, I'd still be drifting around with the same old people hyperfocused on every slight life has handed me.

Good luck OP.

Imagine you have a child, a part of you, the legacy you left for yourself and for this world, imagine you are building a human being, with christian valor, with an inmutable moral compass.
The things you have learned yourself all this years, imagine you are your father, what would you teach yourself? at 4, at 9, at 12 years old. You are no longer a man made of what life has made of you, but a man who has made life (your younger self) out of your experiences. Read nigga, read.

Join the military

lots of literature on the subject. million articles on art of manliness. I find the biggest thing is keeping your word and promises and providing for yourself and or family.

also maintain control of your emotions and have responsibility for your all your actions.

I had Goku.

My father was never around anyway, always working

>Provide

You mean protect? The women should provide equally. Same as the kids once they hit 5 they are old enough to help with house chores.

If you are the only one providing you got bamboozled.

...and when he was around he was a control freak who treated us like babies incapable of doing anything. He never taught me anything about being a man. ever.

No clue, I'm white

>living life on hard mode

Step one is to stop victimizing yourself, faggot.

After you're done crying about the hand you've been dealt, figure out what you want out of life. You personally, not some faggot article telling you how to "be a man" written by some insecure moron who likes to pontificate. Do that thing. Keep finding the things you derive satisfaction out of doing and do them until you die.

Chances are the things you derive satisfaction out of doing are things that are hard and you fear and related to your past, hence why no one can tell you what it is.

You can't get upset that your family life wasn't like a movie. People pay to see movies with fathers imparting sons with timeless life lessons about coming-of-age or whatever because that makes an emotionally compelling story. But it's fiction. How many of your romantic relationships ended up like romantic movies? Your situation wouldn't be that different if you happened to have a person who happened to be male hanging around your house when you were a child. If you don't believe me, go ask some people who had fathers how much it helped to have a father figure around?

If your situation really bothers you, perhaps you should go sign up for lessons in MMA (or jiu jitsu, or muay thai, or judo, or whatever). Approximately 100% of the people who teach those classes are super hardworking, dedicated, detail oriented. They could teach you a lot about success.

Jordan Peterson is my dad

just think in reverse, all the things you stressed over and didn't know what to do or handle because your dad wasn't around. Make sure you don't do that same shit.

I disagree, but if you're OP and your the 19yo, it more means you should be supporting yourself financially, family's something to think about further down the line.

claiming Tim Kennedy as my father figure

this

>had a similar situation abandoned by father at age 3 then abandoned by mother at 12 and homeless from 12-18 but managed to graduate highschool while homeless and find work to eventually get an apartment
>fast forward and I'm now a 27 year old forever alone virgin that is terribly afraid of people and just wants to live in peace without being attacked by someone
how did you find a partner despite your low income and fucked up life?

How about tring to grow balls you sorry faggot for a change? Do you think people care about your feelings? Go pay a hooker and she will gladly listen you retarded faggot.

Attached: download (1).png (500x553, 115K)

trial and error.

Better then An abusive dad

I've never had a father either, You man up,you strive to be the man you would have wanted you father to be.
Also stop insulting your mother she is the only woman who will ever truly love you user.

>A) you pick another father figure of your choice and you admire him and become the manliest man of them all.
>B) you become a faggot

God speed user

Attached: 902.jpg (680x544, 30K)

Hilarious joke my fellow Redditor!

My man my father died 9 years ago from lung cancer life goes hard mode lack of money living with my mother and younger brother (I was in high school when he died), the main thing is that you need to stop thinking on your father thrust me it is a hard thing to do I now fuck it it's your father i feel emphtiness after 9 y but life goes on you are young you need to live your life

Really what these anons said. No use feeling bad about what you didn't have or how your up bringing wasn't so picturesque like on Tv. Best advice is to find a father figure or strong male role model, myself, I lost my dad when I was 11 and for so many years I've been down on what I've missed out on or how I'm less of a man having been raised by my mother only. You've got to find that support everywhere your able to, uncles, brothers etc

You crave discipline, I think all men do to some degree. Workout, train in some form of martial art, work a good labour job, get yourself a trade, maybe even consider joining the military and if none of that helps, be the man your think your father would've been proud of, or be the man your father wasn't

You make a shit ton of mistakes and trip your way to someone you admire. It'll be awful, you'll always be behind everyone else from lack of reference, you'll be clueless and have only a very vague path to follow, but you'll get there. And if you manage to become a father yourself, vow to correct the mistakes of the one who wronged you.

this but unironically

Im 19 and i also have those feelings even though my parents live together. We are all messed up here. I try and find joy in self improvement and growth. First priority right now to is get on my own feet because living with my parents quite literally cripples me. I couldn't even eat properly if they were in the kitchen. I feel the happiest when im the furthest from them. Sad but true.

Attached: 1503445560729.jpg (800x900, 81K)

It works actualy, maybe just do one year or two

>he doesnt have cowboys as his father figure

Attached: John_Wayne_-_1961.jpg (260x196, 14K)

Determine what kind of a man you want to be and then be your own dad.

go learn all the skills and knowledge you feel are necessary as a male. impart that knowledge on your offspring. don't, worry. your instincts should help you compile that list of necessary skills. but here are a few to get you started

>self reliance (can be built by learning some of these other skill)
>car stuff/being able to maintain your belongings. eg. your car, house, or other things you own. along with this comes knowing what tools you need and how to use them. then you dont have to rely on someone else to fix things for you
>being physically capable. you're on Jow Forums so you probably already lift weights. learn how to fight; and if your country permits, become proficient with other means of self defense.
there are tons of other things you can do, but these are what come to mind right away.
also this and dont forget to read books.
i think just being competent is a really big part of it.

we brothers nao

You know how niggers turn out?

You'll be one of those. You know, a nigger

I wasn't being ironic, friend

Here's what you've missed:

Mildly chill guy who is at work most of the time, can be found watching sport or travel shows on TV on the weekends, goes to the pub every Friday, farts.

You need to know how to be a normal person when you take your gf out, but you can go out to a pub and sit with a bunch of 40-50 year olds. Sorted.

You have all of the world's knowledge at your fingertips, and higher standard of living than any other time in history. Be self-reliant and raise yourself. Also, this .

Blacks have like a 50/50 chance of growing up without a father m8.

Actually it’s like 90/10.

newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/
Holy fucking shit what has happened

according to Jordan Memerson you can find father figures in the environment around you(although they will never adequately fill the role of a loving father). This usually comes in the form of gang assimilation

Go join the Navy or Airforce full time.
don't bother with the army, that place is for actual retards.

1) Government handouts literally pay black women more if they're not married and don't live with dad.

2) Affirmative action gives black women higher education and earning potential than black men.

3) Blacks basically don't use birth control of any kind for whatever reason

So lots of unintended black pregnancies, with a higher-earning mom than dad, which is already a formula for breakup even if there isn't money involved. Being raised without a father is the single strongest predictor of almost every negative life consequence. Three generations of increasing bastardy, plus crack and prison (for whatever reason, blacks also commit crimes like drug use in broad daylight rather than indoors like whites and asians) basically wrecked black communities. It's unlikely to change because black women still prefer to fuck drug dealers and aspiring rappers over college-bound black male nerds.

you have your whole life ahead of you user
i'm 25 and never went to uni because i became depressed during my a-levels (last two years of UK high school) and didn't make the grades for my course. Didn't bother going through clearing as I just became apathetic with it all

was depressed throughout my teenage years as my parents had split up when i was like 14 and i never got to see my dad that much
my mother never really pushed me hard to achieve, neither did she ever help take me to uni open days or any of that shit, she just gave the lame half-arsed "how was your day" crap and semi-interest in my studies.

finally my mother pushed me to get a job after i left school and i was drifting on government job-seeker's allowance for months, which itself was soul-crushing as at age 19 i had never worked a job, had decent GSCE grades (the two years before a-level), but only just got passing grades in my a-levels, there is fuck all option for a 19 year old to get into the workforce unless you're prepared to knuckle down a few low-paid apprenticeship years or something
i'm finally a team leader in retail but not a day goes past that I don't regret not going to uni and actually doing something that I loved or was passionate about

back to the point, you are 19. make the hard decisions now. don't procrastinate and push things away just so you can take the easy path
don't make the mistake i did and end up in a stupid dead-end job unless you're a charismatic sociopath who can make it up the management ladder which i've seen is a requirement in most workplaces
go to uni, disregard the thots, and get a goddamn good grade
or join the army and make something of yourself
just don't live day to day wanting to kill yourself every time you get home after a shift

Having no dad is probably better than some 50 percent of people with shit dads.

Having a father is not really all it's cracked up to be, mine is a lazy guy that never taught me anything and refused to do sports and shit with us.

Black men still make more money than both white and black women, though.

Also blacks love abortions, and are far more likely to get abortions than whites.

> That place is for actual retards
> Says the retard saying hurr join the military to become a man
You're literally just going to fuck him up worse user

I'm incredibly competitive in just about everything I do
I also entertain just about any perspective presented to me
I try to overcome my autism as best I can

this but, unironically

Everyone loves abortions except hicks

basically this

SEE?
competitive shitposting!

gtfo nobody loves abortion

if you do this sign up for the smallest amount of time possible, trust me youll thank me if you do

>homeless from 12-18
Why didnt you go to an orphanage?

Sorry man, I've been at work. To be honest, I'm not sure what advice to give. I will say that my wife wasn't the ideal woman in terms of brokenness. She had some problems in her past that bubbled up as some personality quirks. However, these problems were alleviated by being a strong, consistent, and compassionate man in her life. We all meet each other in progress to something else so be willing to be there for her if you can see something in there desperate to come out.

>dad was the biggest bully I've ever met until he died off complications over a fucking bar fight (i imagined this happening sooner or later a million times).
>apparently he was a nice guy until he cheated on my mom and she had enough and divorced.
>was 6 when that happened and after that he never wanted anything to do with me.
>he was a cop and got involved in an accident where he shot one innocent person on a street fight.
>never was the same after that, alcoholism kicked in, drugs too.
>grandma from father's side would often try to approach me and my dad, who would just refuse to acknowledge that he was my dad in front of her, while also treating me like shit.
>not only me but apparently he bullied my cousins, uncles, everyone.
>that drunk uncle with a shitty sense of humor that the whole family can't stand and yet he thinks he's the shit? Yea, that guy.

This went on until i was 26. Dude never treated me like a son, never called on my birthday, nothing. I'd go on family meets but honestly i stopped caring about having a relationship with him. He would sometimes call drunk to shit on me or my mom. I realized after he died that the whole family on his side is fucked up, i just detached from them.

Seriously, sometimes is just better to not have a dad at all. He never taught me anything, never gave me any form of advice, nothing. Just drunken rambling and delusions of grandeur, an example to not be followed.

Sorry for the blog post.

Attached: 1496502030264.jpg (425x283, 23K)

>tfw father died of leukemia at 4
>tfw he died depressed, malnourished and bald because of chemo
Growing up without a father in a foreign country was tough lads

My mom keeps on saying I'm growing into who my father was; that I act like him.
He was a hard working man that surpassed all his family. Didn't go to college but he definitely had the aptitude. He was working manual labor his whole life pretty much. My mom told me how he could just work at a farm all day come home have energy to work some more at home. But now that I'm growing up my Mom sees his personality in me. Good and Bad; lots of the bad as well apparently. Concerns me.

Attached: 07e97f6edc78b085e6a90f270a1f940187a2bcbefe715585f2c1a982967848c3.jpg (350x525, 37K)

Anyone with half a brain loves abortion. Why would anyone ever have anything against abortion if they're not a religious fag. It's great. I wish there was 5× more of it. Go back to tossing jesus' hairy salad you redneck. Seriously, where do you live?

I'm not a child to be in need of a father

motherfucker, my father died from cancer when I was five, leaving me with a bipolar mother who had to raise me and two younger siblings alone. So it's not without a decent measure of understanding regarding your situation that I say man the fuck up.

>My bitch whore mother ruined me as a kid.
Stop blaming other people for your situation. Idc if she fucking paralyzed your ass, it's fucking in the past. Move forward, faggot. What do you mean she ruined you? You say that in a context that leads me to believe you don't understand what it is to be a man. That's just retarded. Make a list of masculine traits that you admire. I'll kickstart your list with mental toughness, responsibility, competence, self-sufficiency, strength, dominion over what's been given to you. Finish the list, and then conduct an honest self assessment of where you fall. Then set to work fixing yourself. You're not gonna get anywhere with the self-pitying bitch attitude though. That, for fucking certain, is neither manly nor what your father would have wanted. Sack the fuck up, you little bitch.

why the fuck is this entire board 19 year olds lol

>19
still bigger than you top kek

I grew up without a mother, I might need therapy from that. any else motherless here? a father is good but at least you have your mothers love.

Because they're all dipshit underages but saying you're 18 makes it too obvious

Found a daddy instead

70% born to single moms

Attached: 201509_2036_eaebc.jpg (500x502, 40K)

>mother struggles to raise degenerate all on her own
> this is the thanks she gets

Attached: 1474750807019.jpg (564x400, 47K)