I'm currently depressed because I suck at video games. How pathetic is that? I need to kill myself already. Fuck...

I'm currently depressed because I suck at video games. How pathetic is that? I need to kill myself already. Fuck, whatever, I guess I'll just go sleep for now.

Attached: cc1b3e898a006dcd250e4cf4a69186c3a1150a9e_hq.jpg (1024x576, 20K)

I'm the same user.
I get insanely depressed over tiny things that don't really matter or could be easily solved.
Hope you have a good sleep

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

KILL

YOUR

SELF

2000 hours and still fucking silver3

Attached: nice.jpg (496x578, 207K)

How is that even possible? You fucking retard. Why don't you just get good?3

I'm depressed because I used to be quite good at games - I played FPS competitively and was on a top-five team in my game of choice back in the day - and I'm garbage now. It especially sucks because once in a while I'll have MLG moments, but I can't do them consistently anymore, and more often than not I run right into situations where I expect to win by out-aiming and out-moving my opponents and fail embarrassingly.

I am not very good at videogames either, what games do you play?

I have 1k league games and dropped from gold 1 to silver 5. Just returned to g5 yesterday after a crazy win streak.

>mfw play the same games forever
>mfw too lazy/bad to get good
>mfw this adds to the infinite list of things I'm bad at in life.

Seriously I don't even know why I live.

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

just kill yourself you can't even play video games what is your fucking problem dude. do it

The more hours you put into something, the more disappointing the results can be.

Attached: kotoha broken.png (5000x5000, 451K)

That's why you better do nothing at all.

>he still plays gay competition games that are rigged for rich kids to win

LMAO league of legends is a shitty game that put you in ranked games with esports fags. You're better off playing archeage like me.

Attached: horriblesubs girl wtf.png (340x516, 237K)

isnt fucking archeage p2w now? wasnt gameforge in charge of it? they ruined every game even my favourite Runes of Magic

Trion actually made the game better now. Pay to win element isnt there anymore. NEETs can actually be better than wagies.

Attached: 1522532830326.png (634x692, 377K)

>3000 hours CS
>only FaceIt level 5
Killing myself right now.

I might reinstall Warcraft 3 soon, just to realize how much time I have put into it in the past to get good without reaching a good level.
At least 1 thing....but no, it was a rigged game called life from the very beginning.

Maybe I will relive the good old rage times again soon.

I spent a lot of time on a few different games and worked my way up easily when I was younger and I just don't have the patience and can't seem to care enough to do well now.

Been playing WoW again on a private server and I'm terrible and too lazy to even farm a decent pop set. I got Gladiator on a Priest 4 seasons in a row and later Glad on a Druid too, and now I die to random noobs in pve blues. It makes me feel like shit about myself, but instead of putting the work I I usually just log when I get upset about it. What the fuck? How did I get so avoidant that I can't even face challenges in a fuckin PC game, challenges I already know I can handle too? Why am I even playing a 10 year old game? I need friends to pay with :(

the answer is to stop caring user

also kek

>just stop caring bro
>just be yourself bro
>just be shit at the handful of things you do with all of your time BROOOOOOOO!

>What the fuck? How did I get so avoidant that I can't even face challenges in a fuckin PC game, challenges I already know I can handle too?
Because the game sucks now and it's a waste of time.

Yeah. I'm playing TBC on a private server, I think I was hoping to relive my glory days for a bit of an ego boost but it's been the opposite. I think I just need a new game.

>500 hours in Siege
>somehow worse than I was when I started
>I rarely, if ever, even get an assist at the least, not to mention all the kills and match wins I'm not getting
>get really angry and depressed because of this
>continue to play

C-Cant wait for season 2 haha...

Attached: 1513134743500.jpg (1023x767, 95K)

Did you meet any hobos in archeage yet?

Honestly if I wasn't a brainlet I'd play a lot more games, but I'm afraid of buying any game that I'm interested in and wasting the money that I don't have.