Why aren't you wearing panties right now user? They're much comfier than guys undies :3

Why aren't you wearing panties right now user? They're much comfier than guys undies :3

Attached: 55.jpg (1001x1001, 407K)

My moms panties dont fit me anymore

don't continue down this path, user
the punishment for leading young men down this path will be severe

Attached: ABC.gif (1470x1080, 710K)

Then buy your own you silly dummy

There isn't enough room for my dick.

6 word horror story

Untrue, boxers > panties.

underwear of any kind is uncomfortable and unnecessary and just another way for jews to take my money

I usually wear nothing at home. Just keep my ass properly clean and sit on two layers of towel of four layers of sheet.

I only stole them twice when I was 12

Your dicklet will fit but your balls won't.

Look at all these colors user. Why would you not want to wear these and look cute!

Attached: HTB1kHLjc_ZRMeJjSspkq6xGpXXaw.jpg (750x750, 49K)

that sissy wears briefs

Undies enable you to wear the same pants all year without washing. You can have only a few you wash by hand and almost never need to use a washing machine.

I don't have panties yet

Why do they fit my ass so much better than anything made for men, and where can I get some with room for testicles?

Wear them? I only buy them from women on the internet who've worn them for days and cummed multiple times on them.

Going commando is only good when girls do it.

Go to the store and buy user, what's stopping you? Don't you want to look fucking cute like this?

Attached: thongs12.jpg (325x325, 19K)

I'll get them with my bottles of hrt

Because in reality, guys underwear fits and feels like shit and women have much better quality, fabric and choice in their undies

because i'm wearing diapers

They would never accommodate my cock

Who even cares its not like im ever gonna take my pants off in front of someone

>They're much comfier than guys undies :3
I doubt that.

i should be but im a bit afraid to buy em at the mall

Reminder that taking HRT won't fix your life if anything it will make things worse. No you don't looke "cute" you may have a few "feminine" features but they will never be enough to cover up your masculine ones. The chance of you ever fully passing is less than 1%. Just because you take pills, wear wigs, and dresses doesn't mean you're a girl. Liking trap is and will forever be gay no matter what mental gymnastics you go through will change the fact it's just a dude in a wig.

Hey user its ok. OP here, I shop for panties all the time at the mall. The sales clerks are actually pretty friendly.

Nigga who the fuck said anything about hrt. Jesus m8 it's just a thread about panties stop being so spooked about reiko. No one even posted a discord here lmao.

They actually are user

What the fuck am I looking at
Some sort of conjoined twins?

Your monitor is shit. Their shirts are very different colors.

>Why aren't you wearing panties right now user?
I only own one pair, and they're much too small to be comfortable

Attached: 1444239536172.png (400x381, 108K)

>women that age
>jeans instead of toddler/granny leggings
This is a very old photo.

They're really not if you have a dick. I imagine with a pussy they'd fit snug and it could be comfy, but if you don't have a pussy there's no space for your balls and it isn't comfortable at all

please recommend me some lingerie brands robots. i buy my panties in a pack from the drugstore

Attached: 1518129174145.jpg (583x765, 36K)

>going through laundry
>find these blue lacy panties
>has a back seam to make ass pop
>oh yeah
>also has a front seam for some reason
>notice crusty build up at the bottom
>tfw my sister came a little because of that seam
its a good thing I can compartmentalize, or else I'd be really grossed out right now

Girls leak a little no matter what they're wearing.

HIMEALAVO, FEESHOW

Post more panties, pls