Its 4 AM here and I just got hit with the old 2 doors up at 2 AM. Im a fuckin loser and everybody knows it...

Its 4 AM here and I just got hit with the old 2 doors up at 2 AM. Im a fuckin loser and everybody knows it, so when this one girl who I think is a 10 starting flirting with me I was a little confused. For about 2 months Ive been trying to hang out with her I probably asked her if she wanted to hang out about 20 times now and every time its a different excuse. But every time I stop talking to her she comes back and starts flirting with me a little bit. So this morning at 2 AM Im dead asleep and I have an AP Calc final today and the SAT tomorrow. Also Im sick as fuck and missed school yesterday. I get a call from this girl saying to come outside. She has a friend who lives 3 houses up the road and I was not falling back asleep any time soon so I said fuck it. She then said come up to her friends house while I was getting ready. I got dressed and spent about 10 minutes opening a window that is loud as shit one cm at a time and squeezed out. I walked up the road and texted her saying I was here. Then she said let me asks so and sos mom. At this point I knew I was getting fucked with because nobodys mom is awake at 2 AM so I walked up the road and sat under a street light. I kinda just sat there staring into the darkness for 30 minutes tearing up a little at times at how much of a loser I am. Then I decided its time to walk back. On my way back I look at the house I was supposed to be going over and decided I was going to get her back, so I ran up and rang the door bell 3 or 4 times waking up her whole family. I then ran off and waited about 10 minutes before sneaking back into my house. Now my neighbor hates me and Im loser who got hit with the old 9 green at 9 like when shooter mcgavin tells happy in Happy Gilmore. Why does my life suck so bad r9k?

Attached: 9C465029-E662-45F8-BB67-2B9694B0D363.jpg (1067x1536, 135K)

Jesus fucking christ make another thread and write it better. Fuck. Use greentext. What is this mess. And don't post fucking normie text convesations on Jow Forums. That's for fucking reddit

I had it in paragraphs and typed up all nice and I kept getting non asci code errors so I removed every apostrophe and got rid of the enters so it would post

Ah. I see. Paragraph breaks should work. Apostrophes won't.

he needs to lurk more, don't bother

Cmon mane dont do me like that

Did she ever reply?
Interested in your endeavors

>Girls talk to you
Must be nice.
But really, if she makes excuses on why she can't hang out, then don't bother.

then LEARN HOW TO POST. don't come here crying about how your a social outcast and not even have the decency to post correctly.

We have enough Robots on here as it is, and they can post decent enough for us to read.

Im sorry you got fucked over in the situation you tried to explain, I read it and understand full heatedly, but if you want this to stop then grow a fucking pair and act like your own man, if shit doesn't go your way then make a way for it to come out how you want it to.

Or learn how to post and stay here with the rest of us

>getting mad over a robot not fitting in
Get out normie

APs were like 2 weeks ago, nice try kiddo.

Its the final for the class not the AP exam fucking autist

Thanks for sticking up for me C-c-chad

She's such a fucking horrible human being OP
Please don't talk to her again
You deserve better

>For about 2 months Ive been trying to hang out with her I probably asked her if she wanted to hang out about 20 times now and every time its a different excuse. But every time I stop talking to her she comes back and starts flirting with me a little bit.

Dude.

Get out now.

Please. Please, please, please don't make the same mistake I did.

You're young. You have a chance to get out. Cut clean. Clean break. Block her. Ignore her. Ignore everything. Please. Meet other girls at your high school. Talk to other girls.

This same thing happened to me and it ruined my last semester in high school. Please don't let her get to you. Drop her.

Call her a dumb whore and block her everything, move on

Bro every time I try that shit she bats her eyes at me and says why dont you talk to me anymore I hate that shit

Yeah. Any time I'd clean break, mine would send cleavage pics in her sundress. She barely even had tits but she'd roll on her side on the bed so she'd get cleavage.

Then there'd be the whole depression thing.

I still have nightmares about her. She fucked me up. She just likes the attention. Every moment she gets to deny you is another shot of adrenaline. It's another win for her. She's probably stringing along a handful of other guys too. It's sport.

Just take the pink pill user, its no use fighting it

Attached: 1528366550799.png (449x348, 247K)

You stupid fag if you don't cut her off after that you deserve whatever comes next, cut her out. She's a bitch.

That makes so much fucking vindictive bitch

>I fucking don't read